• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Date with a woman who thinks being tickled is fun. :D (m/f sides and little feet!)

cblue020

TMF Novice
So my first time hanging out with this chick, we had a good time and nearing the end of the date she had her arms up to tie her hair back. Loving when women do things like this on dates, I gave her ribs a tickle and she giggled. I asked if she was ticklish and she giggled again and said "Yes!" and playfully swatted at my hand. Second date, already knowing she's ticklish, I got the vibe that she was really warming up to me and I could have a little fun with her. As we were sitting on a bench at a park I tickled her knee. She wiggled her leg and said she isn't very ticklish. So I gave her side a poke and she said "But I am very ticklish there!" Laughing about this, our conversation went on and at some point I tickled her under her arm. She didn't like that--she said being tickled under the arms was weird but being tickled on the sides was fun. Of course I was delighted to hear this and asked, "Really? You think it's fun to be tickled on your sides?" as I continued tickling her ribs and beneath her ribs and she just kept up the squirming and giggling. :tickling:

I normally do not go this far on a second date, but she was just so comfortable with me that I kept at it--like a mega green light for tickles. She wore these sparkly gem sandals and had cute painted toes. I asked if she painted them herself and she said yes, and went on to talk about how small her feet were. She explained that she is a little self-conscious about her small feet because it looks strange that they are not in proportion to her body (she is kinda short, but not super tiny) and I just explained that guys do not notice little details like that. She continued to surprise me with how open and comfortable she was with me (actually talking all about her cute little feet!) so I even slipped off her sandal and tickled her arch. She laughed and said she is also very ticklish there. I then tickled all around her toes and she laughed very hard and I said "Looks like your toes are your most ticklish spot!"

I haven't ever been this lucky by only a second date. And don't be thinking that I date desperate chicks, 'cause I only date cute, sweet ladies! Anyway, as I walked her back to her car we discussed where we will hang out next, so I hope next time she wears sandals again. :thumbsup:

Best of luck with this one. I think there may be a lot more to her than just nerve endings.

Sounds very promising indeed. Let us know what happens on future dates. :D

Sounds very promising indeed. Let us know what happens on future dates. :D
OMG I just reread my own story and reminded myself that I told this chick that we should hang out again. LOL! I just sent her a text. :jester:
Best of luck with this one. I think there may be a lot more to her than just nerve endings.
Well, she's cute and we've had fun. I'll be asking her out for date #3!
get a picture of this chick to show us!
I rarely take pictures on dates unless it is with a woman I am serious with. Start taking pictures on dates, some women may get the wrong idea and think they are so special to me that I want to keep the memory and put the picture on my phone's background and yadda yadda...yeah I am careful about that kind of thing. :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back