• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot tickling a friend today

FTickler

So I have this friend who is extremely hot. We are just friends both married and she is Latino and adorable. We went out to dinner just me and her with no spouses. We both drank a lot to were we where feeling no pain. Several employees stopped by (both male and female) to tell her how beautiful she looked. She was looking fantastic. It really pissed me off since I was sitting with her and I felt folks didn't believe we were together. At one point during dinner after we had gotten hammered I grabbed her foot and took off her shoe. I know she is extremely ticklish on her feet from previous opportunities and in spite of her very drucken state she knew what was coming. I statrted to tease her by saying why she was freaking out and she begged me not to tickle her foot. I started to tickle her foot very slowly and she just lost it. She was begging me to stop because people where watching but I did not care. A tickled one foot and then the other for about 5 minutes. Eventually I stopped and gave her shoes back. She was exhausted and I grabbed her hand and kissed it asking for forgiveness (not that I cared). She kissed me on the cheek and said to me you are evil. I drove her back to the hotel and sneaked a few more tickles. She was very cool and very flirty which drove me crazy.
I am looking forward to our next encounter since while she was begging for mercy she never got mad. I think she enjoyed it and got a bit hot from it.

Last edited:
That was a really cool story, glad that you and your friend had a bit of fun at dinner.

Cool story! But can you make some pics of her ticklish feet?

Most places have a line of employees come tell a customer they are good looking and allow people to sit and tickle each other at their tables. Mostly in Narnia, Candyland and other places where fictional things happen.

Nice story and the a**holes that post negative thoughts are just jealous.

So I have this friend who is extremely hot. We are just friends both married and she is Latino and adorable. We went out to dinner just me and her with no spouses. We both drank a lot to were we where feeling no pain. Several employees stopped by (both male and female) to tell her how beautiful she looked. She was looking fantastic. It really pissed me off since I was sitting with her and I felt folks didn't believe we were together. At one point during dinner after we had gotten hammered I grabbed her foot and took off her shoe. I know she is extremely ticklish on her feet from previous opportunities and in spite of her very drucken state she knew what was coming. I statrted to tease her by saying why she was freaking out and she begged me not to tickle her foot. I started to tickle her foot very slowly and she just lost it. She was begging me to stop because people where watching but I did not care. A tickled one foot and then the other for about 5 minutes. Eventually I stopped and gave her shoes back. She was exhausted and I grabbed her hand and kissed it asking for forgiveness (not that I cared). She kissed me on the cheek and said to me you are evil. I drove her back to the hotel and sneaked a few more tickles. She was very cool and very flirty which drove me crazy.
I am looking forward to our next encounter since while she was begging for mercy she never got mad. I think she enjoyed it and got a bit hot from it.

Sounds incredible, but it belongs in the true stories section

WoW great story. A married latino women with extremely ticklish feet and you being married too and you getting to tickle her. I think she enjoyed it too. Hope you get to tickle her more. Thanks for sharing.

Looks like Myriads got here first..as always..

Q

To the haters that are always calling lie, get a life! Women are not mountains that are immzovable. When they trust you and actually feel that you actually respect them everything becomes easy.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back