• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Review of "Ticklish Merchandise" - TC Videos

extxfeet

TMF Novice
I have a whole box of tickling videos by various producers and this one is probably the best one overall.

Kristen Lea and Priscilla James tickle the "mayor's daughter", a cute, busty blonde named Crystal. The basic plot is that they have kidnapped and are holding the mayor's daughter for ransome and decide to have a little "fun" with their captive.

The film begins with both girls tickling the nyloned feet of their captive. Crystal is extremely ticklish everywhere, or else a damn good actress. She screams with laughter as the two girls work her feet over, especially when they tickle right at the base of her toes, when her screaming goes up a couple notches. Crystal has some very pretty feet, look to be about a size 8 with some nice dark pink nails and smooth soles.

Then the girls saran-wrap Crystal to a board with her arms up over her head and proceed to tickle her armpits and stomach. Again Crystal screams with laughter and you can tell she is REALLY ticklish. Then, Priscilla James goes to her feet and rips open Crystal's nylons. Both girls tickle her now bare feet and Priscilla does her routine where she sucks and nibbles Crystal's toes while tickling her feet. Crystal goes ballistic and there are some very good closeups of her toes and soles. This segment is priceless and worth the price of the video by itself....

Later, the girls put Crystal in a hogtie position and tickle her feet, legs and butt. Again, Crystal seems to be extremely ticklish everywhere. For good measure the girls tickle her feet again while ticking other spots at the same time as well.

This video is one of the few I've bought where the victim seems to be REALLY ticklish and not faking most of the time. Also, Priscilla James is known for being a ruthless tickler and this video is no exception. I have a few other TC Videos but this one is the best by far. I believe that Crystal also appears in "Dungeon of Reversal" which is also pretty good and I will review it separately.

I highly recommend adding this video to your collection.

:devil:

I think any video with Kirsten Lea gets a few extra points with me because she is simply the best tickler out there. She uses her long nails like nobody I've ever seen in any other videos. I think her sadistic tickling in DOH was her best work to date, but I also enjoyed TM.

*Bump* (I was just about to open a thread about this masterpiece where I would link to this thread anyway)

As some might know, twenty minutes of the Crystal (Mayor's Daughter) part have been digitalised and are currently for sale on http://clips4sale.com/tickling-handjobs-female-orgasm.

I have a question though for people who have seen the whole deal. This review says Crystal's part is 30 minutes long. How much of the action do we latecomers miss out on? Has the entire video ever been digitalised in the past, by the way?
So wish I wasn't a minor back in the day. Certainly would have been one of my acquisitions. ;) A good production doesn't last forever and unlike Paradise Vision, its full classics nowhere to be bought today. Bloody shame.

EDIT: Ah, found another part. Seems I have found the missing link (TC 5246). Turn off the 'tickling' category and more classics show up skimming through them. Also found Tonya's Tickle Tale again, sweet! (my poor wallet :p)
EDIT2: Seems I have bumped the wrong review also. I sought to bump this one.

Last edited:
Ticklish Merchandise is one of my all time favorites. Crystal was so sexy in her pantyhose and I believe she was genuinely ticklish.

fifa 15 ключик бесп&

Не могу сейчас принять участие в дискуссии - очень занят. Очень скоро обязательно выскажу своё мнение.

---

фифа 15 скачать бесплатно здесь

Believe she retired. To this day one of the greatest tickling videos ever imho

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back