• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SPY BOUNCE #1 *HOT* GET YOUR SPY ON! New Comic Release! 9/18/14

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

SPY BOUNCE #1
Written and Created by Bandito
Illustrated by Churin
Cover Art by LOOPYDAVE
Colors by Duarte
Lettering by RostoKFX
Edited by ChicagoAnnie

*Special Thanks to White Lotus for all of her behind the scenes work including but not limited to the title graphics and banner.

The Chix have BOUNCED again!
attachment.php

A covert military organization known only as DOOMSDAY has risen with dastardly plans to manipulate the balance of world power. A secret army of espionage agents without borders, without conscience, and without restraint has their sights on chaos and destruction.

Nations will fall, economies will crumble, and a terrifying new world order will dawn.

But on the brink of global catastrophe there is hope because...

The Chix have BOUNCED again!

It's non-stop EXPLOSIVE spy action as the Bounce Chix begin a mission to bring down this clandestine threat. But tables quickly turn as Secret Agent Jane is captured by the fearsome Commander Zofia - who will try the most terrifying 'soft methods' of interrogation to pry those sensitive secrets from Jane's sealed lips.

Will Andi and Hailey be able to go undercover in time to rescue their screaming friend before she gives up the contingency plans amongst her frenzied laughter? Will Jane be able to hold out against the most dreaded of interrogation techniques within the hidden enemy base? Will the world remain safe for democracy as this powerful network of sadistic spies manipulates their way to power through ticklish terror tactics??

Travel to the exotic corners of the world. Go deep undercover. And destroy your enemy before they destroy YOU!

What are you waiting for?? GET YOUR SPY ON! Otherwise the evil spies win!

Publisher's Note:

We are amazingly fortunate to have the legendary LOOPYDAVE (loopydave.com) providing the cover illustration for the launch issue of Spy Bounce.

Dave is one of the premier illustrators and digital painters in the world, and happens to be one helluva nice guy as well - and we are so INCREDIBLY fortunate to be able to work with him on this cover design.

Please check out the comic itself for his concept design work and to see what else happens to the gorgeous Secret Agent Jane (and her helpless ticklish feet) in the hands of the diabolical Commander Zofia!

And to Dave - thank you again SO MUCH for your talent and your support. You truly are the best!

ITEM FEATURES

• 13 SPY-tastic pages plus cover!
• 64+ Secret Agent tickling comic panels!
• INTERROGATIONS and power plays!
• Incredible fighting and incursion scenes!
• Tremendously ticklish feet and sensitive soles!
• Agent Jane being broken by a merciless adversary!
• Bare breast, nipple, upper body, and all over tickling!
• Incredible cover art by the legendary Loopydave!
• Illustrated and designed by Churin!
• A new BOUNCE CHIX series by Bandito!
• Direct Digital Download (PDF format)

Product and Ordering Information

Attachments

• SB01_Cover.jpg
    SB01_Cover.jpg
    849.2 KB · Views: 72
  • SB01_Preview.jpg
    SB01_Preview.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 102
  • SB01_TMF.jpg
    SB01_TMF.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 4,109
  • SB01_small.gif
    SB01_small.gif
    42.6 KB · Views: 4,654
Last edited:
This is ONE highly-sophisticated comic! Grab your copies and see for yourself!!!!

Wow! Just.... WOW!

As anyone knows, old C.A.B. is HUGE fan of the SPIES, BOOBZ, and BOMBS genre... add in the SECRET AGENT sauciness of TICKLE TORTURE INTERROGATIONS and you have a TOP SECRET FORMULA for keeping TK FANS in a permanent state of drop jaw... thus the inaugural issue of SPY BOUNCE is set to leave puddles of drool with every page. AHA! Sounds like that's a cunning plan by some EVIL MASTERMIND to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!

The stunning art by LOOPYDAVE is cum-hither delish and the illustrations within by CHURIN, DUARTE, and ROSTOKFX are more like a movie in action with stunning camera angles, immaculate coloring, and animated typography. All of this hung upon the intriguing and ticklish tempest of a tale by BANDITO who's writing lends a believable voice to all his characters and suspends our belief enough that we feel every ticklish titillation and thrumming theatrics. The only critique to be found is that the project as a whole only leaves us cliff-hanging for more.

"Do you expect us to talk?"

"No, Mr. Bond... I expect you to SPY.... SPY BOUNCE, that is!"

Bravo, Team SPY BOUNCE!

I am well impressed.

~ C.A.B.

Wow! Just.... WOW!

As anyone knows, old C.A.B. is HUGE fan of the SPIES, BOOBZ, and BOMBS genre... add in the SECRET AGENT sauciness of TICKLE TORTURE INTERROGATIONS and you have a TOP SECRET FORMULA for keeping TK FANS in a permanent state of drop jaw... thus the inaugural issue of SPY BOUNCE is set to leave puddles of drool with every page. AHA! Sounds like that's a cunning plan by some EVIL MASTERMIND to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!

The stunning art by LOOPYDAVE is cum-hither delish and the illustrations within by CHURIN, DUARTE, and ROSTOKFX are more like a movie in action with stunning camera angles, immaculate coloring, and animated typography. All of this hung upon the intriguing and ticklish tempest of a tale by BANDITO who's writing lends a believable voice to all his characters and suspends our belief enough that we feel every ticklish titillation and thrumming theatrics. The only critique to be found is that the project as a whole only leaves us cliff-hanging for more.

"Do you expect us to talk?"

"No, Mr. Bond... I expect you to SPY.... SPY BOUNCE, that is!"

Bravo, Team SPY BOUNCE!

I am well impressed.

~ C.A.B.

I'm still recovering from the fractured jaw I received when it dropped and smashed into my desk top the morning I read your reply.

I can't express just how much I appreciate your response to the first issue of Spy Bounce and the praise that you lavished upon the talented folks behind it's creation.

It is high praise indeed coming from one of the most talented, prolific and generous artist's in the genre today.

Thank you so much for taking the time to do so!

Jim
MTJpub.com

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back