• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

um hi

tickletum

Hi I was in a bar putting some songs on the jukeboxcouldnt see the song I wanted so stepped back when I felt two figers poke me just below my ribs I swung round this guy said sorry I couldn't resist your tshirt rode up a little I was a bit freaked so sat down after a while he sat down next to me and appologised I said its ok just hate having my sides touched he said sorry I didnt realise your ticklish for some reason I told him I was very ticklish and once he left I left the bar im pretty new to all this dont know how much I could take being tickled maybe I should find out

Interesting. Well, if you're willing to go down the tickle rabbit hole, I'm fairly certain you won't be disappointed.

Maybe next time I should just let it happen and see how long I could get tickled for

Ok so the next person that asks or finds out ill go for it and see how long I can be tickled for just obviously tell them what im comfortable with

So now a stranger knows im ticklish maybe ill bump into him again but how do I go about getting tickled ????????

Tell/ask them. It's a pretty normal thing really. Not everyone likes being tickled but most people like tickling and he clearly does

I have been tickled before but like properly tickled and would like to know how much I can get tickled

I'm sure that you'll find plenty of friendly folks here who would be delighted to help you explore your "tickle limits"! Don't go too far too fast though; you want to ensure that you're playing with someone that you are comfortable with and can trust completely. Just common sense really :)

Yeah very true I dont want to meet a maniac I want to know my limits but safely

Try tickling, but not in a bar, but in a bedroom -or at least somewhere more private-, with a friend or your couple,and you will discover a marvellous world of sensations. You don't have to go for the hardest thing since the beginning, you can start slowly, with slight tickling here and there. After some times, you will desire more, and then it will be the time to go for something more intense: extreme tickling fights, and then, be tied and tickled... etcétera.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back