• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DOMINATRIX ARE EXTREMELY TICKLISH TOO : FREE PICTURES & CLIP SAMPLE!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
FtManager.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMINATRIX ARE EXTREMELY TICKLISH TOO!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WE ARE PROUD TO INTRODUCE YOU A REAL 32 YEARS OLD PROFESSIONAL DOMINATRIX!
She is a friend to me for a long time and one day I asked her if she would be agree to be a submissive just one time.
At the beginning the Dominatrix was not sure but after a moment of reflexion she admit to me that she would be curious
to be at a submissive's place for only one time.
What a fantastic new then I asked her how ticklish she were and she answered me that I'll will discover it when
she will be at my mercy and not before.
As you can imagine I was very very impatient to tie and tickle her and this is her first experience in our tickling world
with a merciless bare feet tickle punishment.
Loriane is immobilized with her perfect bare feet up on our favourite device and tickled to hell.
This clip is a bare feet punishment but the tickler tickle her upperbody a few moment to let you discover
how she's ticklish here too.
THE DOMINATRIX IS JUST SUPER TICKLISH!
More than I imagined and this session with her is a masterpiece for all bare feet tickling lovers!
She absolutely hates to be tickled and she discovers here how she can't stand it.
A Dominatrix inflicts punishments to her victims, today this is her turn.
Enjoy her impressive reactions ;)

------------------------------------------------------------

:justlips: 640X480 WMV SAMPLE : LORIANE'S TICKLING SAMPLE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF
THE VIDEO FOR SALE!
THE QUALITY OF FREE VIDEO CLIP IS VOLUNTARILY REDUCED TO GIVE YOU A MORE LONG PREVIEW
;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

la classe beau boulot... concept sympa =D
et tu vas lui faire tester le role de bourreau ou tu l as mise dans le role opposé pour une fois?? ;)

la classe beau boulot... concept sympa =D
et tu vas lui faire tester le role de bourreau ou tu l as mise dans le role opposé pour une fois?? ;)

Non là c'est elle qui prend uniquement ;)

Would be interesting to see her in f/f clips as a ler and as a lee. :3poke:

Non là c'est elle qui prend uniquement ;)

okk remarque elle voit l envers du decor ;)
cela dit ca peut etre une bonne recrue bourreau nan? haha sauf si elle a d autres delires ;) mais elle est niquel dans le role de victime ;)

The man has my ongoing vote as the best tickler on video. This woman could not resist him.

Nice !

Since she's a dominatrix, would you make a clip of footworship with her ?

I think she's sooo sexy when she give order "Lick my feet !"

sensational!! You should let her tickle some of your female friends for revenge!!! I would love to see her tickle Veronique!!:lovestory

Je ne sais pas si ça suffira pour la convaincre de revenir, mais tu pourrais peut-être lui suggérer d'utiliser ton site pour faire de la pub pour son business.
En gros, un échange de bons procédés. <<<<----

Loriane is a Beauty!!!
I Love her Laugh and Reactions!!!
Awesome Tickling Actions, Amazing Ticklee!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back