• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales of the Desperate ~ Second Full Issue PDF

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather

Kicking of this year's OktoberFetish I am proud to present the second full issue of <a href="http://www.ticklingforum.com/Randompics/TotD2_ComicBook.pdf">Tales of the Desperate.</a>

I would like to thank my tremendously talented friends and colleagues, without whom this deliciously devilish project would not have been possible:

Yurihausen, Suikoden, Elias Ramos, T-Sci, Marquis de Sade, Kered, Crystal Light, and Desdemona.

All the fabulous talent that worked tirelessly on this project went above and beyond to make it the most fantastic retro fetish comic ever created for the community. Please visit their pages and thank them personally for crafting this triumph of fetishy goodness!

So without further ado, please <a href="http://www.ticklingforum.com/Randompics/TotD2_ComicBook.pdf">DOWNLOAD and enjoy the PDF</a> at will.

~ C.A.B.

**See ALL of the Tales of the Desperate series, HERE!

Last edited:
Words alone simply cannot describe the sheer awesomeness that is this issue. Epic stories, fantastic artwork, and spooky surprises galore! It was an honor and a privelege to be a part of it this year, not to mention great fun! A round of applause for our gracious host , C.A.B., and all the amazingly talented artists involved!

Congratulations to everyone who contributed to this masterpiece! C.A.B..your holiness(gong)..thank you! Thank you for another amazing work of art!

Last edited:
Another spectacular issue filled to the brim with merciless tickle torture and frightfully spooky atmosphere!

Thanks to C.A.B. and all the good folks the contributed their time and talent to this year's edition!

BRAVO! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jim
MTJpub.com

Faen!! Finally! Dark stuff!
The "Last Laught" is my favorite. Stocks and merciless torture for the win!!
Good work, my friend!

Another spectacular issue filled to the brim with merciless tickle torture and frightfully spooky atmosphere!

Thanks to C.A.B. and all the good folks the contributed their time and talent to this year's edition!

BRAVO! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jim
MTJpub.com

That's right, Jim! Because this extraordinary one-time perpetual electronic Tickle Torture Horror Comic (only available exclusively all over the internet) offers a cavalcade of AMAZING digital magic:

ITEM FEATURES

• 3+ Tickle-rific pages plus cover! ... and even a back cover! ...as to... protect the digital pages within!
  • 934+ something-to-do-with-tickling (remotely) comic panels! Some of them in color!
  • PONTIFICATIONS and slow, snarky, hipster conversations at Starbucks!
  • Incredible social angst, social media, social diseases, and heart-touching scenes!
  • Tremendously ticklish feet and sensitive soles considering its just a bunch of digital drawings!
  • Agent Silke Arches eating flaky crust Mistress® fruit pies!
  • Bare naked ladies that are really REALLY naked and totally into tickling...and sex... and money... and power!
  • Incredible cover art fueled by nostalgia and coffee and cigarettes.
  • Illustrated and designed by he most devious fetish minds I could scrape up or browbeat into working for nothing!
  • A forthcoming post by Bandito!
  • Direct Digital Download (PDF format) as opposed to an indirect digital download by way of Jiǎo Provence, Zhōnghuá Rénmín Gònghéguó

But WAIT! Order now and we'll include a "C.A.B. is Dead Again" bobblehead KFC Bucket ashtray... Yours FREE just for ordering within the next 3 minutes.

:D

All kidding aside, all of the folks that worked on this pulled yeoman's duty and really went beyond their comfort zones to bring us this over many many weeks. And each one of them deserves individual praise for giving 300% (if not just for putting up with taskmaster C.A.B.). Personally, the buttons popped of my shirt with pride as each talent, not only delivered, but delivered excellence that far exceeded my hopes. Bravo to all my colleagues. Well done.

~ C.A.B.

Loved the Ronco commercials,.... but I kept hearing Dan Akroyd doing the pitch. Great feature.

All kidding aside, all of the folks that worked on this pulled yeoman's duty and really went beyond their comfort zones to bring us this over many many weeks. And each one of them deserves individual praise for giving 300% (if not just for putting up with taskmaster C.A.B.). Personally, the buttons popped of my shirt with pride as each talent, not only delivered, but delivered excellence that far exceeded my hopes. Bravo to all my colleagues. Well done.

~ C.A.B.

They delivered the goods in spades and so did you. This OktoberFetish is quickly ramping up to be the best one yet and that is saying something.

Thanks again to everyone involved for all the hard work, talent, and passion poured into this production!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
Once again, I love this intensively kinked damnation --- topnotch stories and art! As one of the fans of this annual collaborative issues of Tales of Desperate, I'd like thank the creative team who made this collection possible for all of us to download, read and collect...

Insanely perfect production. It's awesomeness is sincerely appreciated. Even down to the special minute details, glorious in themselves, such as the British group The Way Outs, who debuted on The Flintstones and those inner back-page offers. I'm STILL waiting for that spy decoder ring I sent a dollar for in '71. Such an incredible collaboration of talent and nostalgia. I thank you all for giving this to us.

I had a lot of fun working on this and had to push myself out of my comfort zone a few times in order to deliver but the ultimate credit goes to the vision of C.A.B who was a rallying force throughout and knew how to get us all to bring our A-games.

To put it into a context we can all understand - I might have flown an X-Wing but C.A.B was in the Millennium Falcon AND dueling Vader on the Death Star. :D

To put it into a context we can all understand - I might have flown an X-Wing but C.A.B was in the Millennium Falcon AND dueling Vader on the Death Star. :D[/QUOTE]

Well, the force is definitely with you. Extremely well done and extremely appreciated,

Another great issue. :clap: The adds take me back in time. Thanks to all who worked hard on this. :ty:

...Even down to the special minute details, glorious in themselves, such as the British group The Way Outs, who debuted on The Flintstones ...

BAM!!! You've won the Easter Egg Award! I was waiting for that!

So shines a good deed in a weary world. Charlie! My boy. You've won! You did it! You did it! I knew you would! I just knew you would!

I can still picture their bodies separating as they sang. Too funny all the way through.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back