• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hot blonde wife foot tickled by my friends and then experiences 1st bondage!

sean88k

TMF Novice
Hello everyone!

You might remember my beautiful wife from my previous stories about her getting tickled at a couple of different parties by other men. Well here goes the next installment!

After discovering that I had a huge fetish for watching other men tickle my beautiful wife, I have been looking for opportunities, which have been few and far between, to relive these incredible moments. I had another opportunity at her birthday party recently. At the encouragement of several members of this forum, I began to search for ways to incorporate it and set her up when we are in groups, with friends, etc. now if you have read my previous stories, you will know that she has extremely ticklish feet, in addition to being ticklish under the arms, and alongside her waist. At her birthday party, I was able to get her into a predicament which turned into one of the most awesome moments ever. Afterwards, when everyone had gone home, we had our first bondage session…

At some point during her party, I was talking with a couple of my guy friends. Of course, everyone had been drinking. I had been brainstorming ways to get them to tickle her. I decided to try out this one: I said, hey, we'll have to get her real good tonight since it's her birthday you know... One of my friends said, "you mean birthday punches?" I said, "no… Birthday tickles!" They laughed and said that would be awesome. My heart was pounding, and I only hoped my face wasn't too red.

I told them that at some point, we would get her over by the couch and I would pin her down at the waist. I am still a closeted foot and tickle fetishist, so I tried to be really nonchalant about the next part... I said, I'll get her sides and you guys each grab one of her feet. I said, "she's going to go nuts when you get her feet!" We were all pretty buzzed, and they laughed and one of them said that this was going to be awesome.

A bit later, as music was playing loudly, and my wife was sitting on the couch talking to a girlfriend who was across from her on the floor, I looked at my two friends. I said, "Let's do it."
We walked over to her, and I asked her if she was having a good time. My friend Mark said, yeah, are you enjoying your special day?" My heart was pounding. She looked at us weirdly, and said, "yeah...why?" I said, "In honor of your special day, we have a treat for you!" I began to move closer to her and she had this weird look in her eyes. I sat down next to her on the couch, and said, "birthday tickles!" as I leaned across her to pin her down. She erupted, "no, no, no!!!!" I said, "let's get her!"

Now these moments have been few and far between in our lives. I don't talk to her much about my fetish, although she lets me indulge in her feet, and save for the few quick tickles here and there, there has not been much prolonged tickling to her. We recently got a bondage set, and had not even used it, because she was too apprehensive. I was hoping to change that later...

All of a sudden my friends leaned down and grabbed her ankles as I was pinning her at the waist and chest. I held her arms over her head as they pulled her legs up under their arms. I said "get her feet!!!" She screamed.

With that, they pulled off her pumps to reveal her soft foot with fuchsia painted toes. Now I'm assuming my friends are not practiced ticklers, but I also knew it would not take much to have some fun with her. They began scratching the soles of her feet, and she went ballistic.

"Hahahahahahaha!!! Hehehehehehehehehe. Stoooooop! I'll kill you! Please! Hehehehehe waait! No!!!" Her girlfriend and another friend sat laughing and saying that we were so mean, but they seemed to be enjoying the spectacle. She said, "wow, I didn't know you were so ticklish!" I was in freaking heaven. I dug my fingers under her tender arms, to the sounds of her hysterical laughter. My friends kept up their assault on her feet. "Hahahahahahaha, she laughed. Please, get them off of my feet!!!" Watching other guys touching the soles of my wife's sexy feet is like crack to me. The thing is, it's like fun and games to them, but to me, it's mind blowing and hits at the heart of my fetish.

We continued tickling her for maybe a total of 30-40 seconds, but it was enough to make her hysterical. Afterwards, we all laughed, and she punched me on the arm and told us that we were assholes. She was grinning though...

Later that night, after all had left and much alcohol had been drunk, I talked her into trying out the new Sportsheets bondage set. I told her that I wanted to pleasure her and make her feel awesome on her birthday. She was really drunk and I helped her on the bed and began tying her arms and ankles. I put on her polka dot sheer nylons, and I could barely breathe. She said, "be nice. Go easy on me."

I began by softly kissing her cheek and looking lovingly at her tied up helplessly on the bed. I wasn't messing around though. I was so primed by the earlier events of the night. I began to trace my fingers down her arms, from her wrists to the hollows. She didn't waste any time with the giggles. "Oh, no, sweetie, you said..."

"I can't help myself, you're so cute," i replied. I began to tickle her in earnest. She responded with wild ticklish laughter. My wife thrashed on the bed, but the bondage did its job. "Hahahahahahahaha! I can't....nooooo please hehehehehehe!" My fingers were on fire. I began to move my way to her legs, and I massaged her thighs by kneading circles in them. She was in hysterics. I had never seen her like this. The bondage and helplessness seemed to make her super ticklish. Musical laughter and shrieks came from her mouth as I tortured my hot wife on the bed.

I couldn't wait anymore, and I moved to the foot of the bed. I looked at her nylon covered soles and slowly slid my fingers down her arches. She bucked and arched her back. "STOP!!!" Hahahahahah hohohohhehehe noooooo! I cant take it! Please no! Hahahahaha!" He laughter and shrieks turned to a high pitch as my fingers danced on the soles of her now bare feet. I slid my fingers into her toes and scratched under the base of the toes. My poor wife was absolutely hysterical with laughter, and I noticed that tears were now streaming down her cheeks. She was cackling and giggling wildly as i drew circles on her heels. This was heaven to me and i didn't let up. I began to feel bad. This girl was not used to this kind of tickling, the tickling of my fantasies. After sucking her toes and biting her arches, she laughed and screamed so loudly I got scared. I realized it was time to stop. She whimpered softly as I began massaging her bound body with lotion. Within ten minutes, she was out cold.

While she slept, I took these pictures of her bound to the bed. Please tell me what you think! I'd love to get some feedback. What would you have done to my wife if you had her at your mercy? Please share!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 2,200
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 1,338
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 1,133
  • IMG_3107.jpg
    IMG_3107.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,345
  • IMG_2423.JPG
    IMG_2423.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,696
Last edited:
Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
What do I think? That she has very lovely soles. :feets:

Thanks for sharing your story. If I had your wife tied up like that and you would let me tickle her. I would tickle her mercilessly for hours on her Gorgeous feet and in between her toes with my tongue. She would be begging for mercy but I give no mercy....LOL

You're a lucky man. Few of us get to live out our fantasies and of those that do, many find the fantasy much better than the reality. Seems like you really had a great experience. I'd love to have a shot at tickling those stocking feet.

Great story and pics. The only thing you need to follow up on is your promise to pleasure her. Just because she fell asleep is no excuse for not keeping it. That way, she will be more open to letting you play in the future. Gotta take care of your woman!

Thanks Sean88K that was amazing! I do remember your stories and thanks for sharing. I hope she survived and is ok with future participation with your fetish. Please tell me you got some pictures or her toes, have a weakness for fuchsia polished toe nails, and if so please post one!

Great story - THANKS for sharing !!

And wonderful photos... you ARE a lucky guy !
:nicethread:

I can't tell you how envious I am. My wife is not ticklish at all.

I enjoyed reading your story and viewing the pictures.

Your wife has beautiful feet and I enjoy reading about her getting her bare feet tickled.:drool:

Would be interesting, when your wife tells us the next story (or this story) out of her sight and her ticklish feelings!

You are a lucky guy. You should tell her directly that you love feet and tickle... She might then want to please you focusing on that. She might start to take more care of her feet, and she might ask your for tickling or simply tickle you when she be excited. Being directly in saying what you like to do, is the best way to get it. Believe, most of the time, your couple will understand and try to please you.

So Sean, from what I've learned, you live in Hawaii, married to a beautiful ticklish blonde with beautiful ticklish feet, who lets you torture her on a regular basis. You sir have officially won Life's Lottery!!
BTW from what I can tell your wife really is smoking hot(obviously you're not going to show her face, and I don't blame you). But I just want to know what celebrity would you say she resembles? She has a great figure and tiny adorable feet.
One last question;Does she know the extent of your fetish(the pictures, being on TMF, etc?). She's sounds like an absolute angel from above.

Thanks for the comments! As far as what celebrity she resembles, I have always thought she looked a little bit like Candace Cameron. My wife is blonde, has 7 1/2 size feet, soft arches, and extremely ticklish soles. She does not know the extent of my fetish, in terms of being on here, but she knows I have a foot and tickle fetish. She'd might be freaked out to know I'm posting shots of her soles for thousands to see!

I'm really lucky that I've been able to witness her getting her feet tickled by other guys a couple times now. It's my ultimate fantasy that I could get her tied up and have another guy give her a pretty brutal foot tickling, underarm tickling and on the knees. My adorable wife would be in tears from hysterical laughter. I'd love to watch her helpless as someone has their way with her bare feet!

So Sean, from what I've learned, you live in Hawaii, married to a beautiful ticklish blonde with beautiful ticklish feet, who lets you torture her on a regular basis. You sir have officially won Life's Lottery!!
BTW from what I can tell your wife really is smoking hot(obviously you're not going to show her face, and I don't blame you). But I just want to know what celebrity would you say she resembles? She has a great figure and tiny adorable feet.
One last question;Does she know the extent of your fetish(the pictures, being on TMF, etc?). She's sounds like an absolute angel from above.

I loved that story and just wish I could be your friend. I have a huge nylon foot fetish and would really love to spend time making her suffer by tickling her nylon feet. Failing that just getting to tickle her in front of you would be great. Thanks for sharing all this with us on here. Hope the opportunity to get her again arrives V soon....!

She look s gorgeous and her soles, especially in nylons, look amazing....!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back