• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle therapy - Irina tickle therapy by Tamara (faceup and facedown)

tickletherapist

3rd Level Red Feather
We'd like to present the other two tickle therapy sessions with medical student Irina by skillful mature lady Tamara.

Height: 5'9
Shoe size: 8
Sign: Virgo

If you haven't seen the first part, here is the link:
Irina standup tickle therapy by Tamara

The preview to these two sessions is now in the form of interview. Irina speaks about her experience with tickle therapy. Pieces of these two videos are used in this promo clip.
Here is the link:
Irina about tickle therapy - interview

0_e25ff_45541631_L
0_e25fe_7dea0acf_L

Irina facedown tickle therapy by Tamara
tt0072irina.gif

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/12101405/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Irina facedown tickle therapy by Tamara</a>
Subtitles: View attachment Subtitles[tickletherapy]0072irinak_facedown.zip
Here comes the second tickle therapy session for the medical student Irina. Tamara kindly invites Irina to lay down comfortably on the tickle therapy bed, ties her up to it and then it all starts for our gorgeous client.

She can't get away now from the skillful Tamara who is more than happy to play with this girls responsive body. Sides, armpits, back of the knees and of course the feet, especially under the toes - Tamara finds all the most sensitive spots.

Irina naturally makes a lot of comments as usual, which is funny to hear. And Tamara also loves to taunt her patient and cackles herself when Irina bursts into desperate giggles.

Irina faceup tickle therapy by Tamara
tt0073irina.gif

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/12106247/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Irina faceup tickle therapy by Tamara</a>
Subtitles: View attachment Subtitles[tickletherapy]0073irinak_faceup.zip
The last tickle therapy session for Irina, who is now face up on the tickle therapy bed. Tamara doesn't want to let our ticklish medical student go too soon, so she makes this therapy hard to forget.
Irina is tied up and can't go anywhere, so Tamara is happy to exploit all her patient's week spots. Her favorite method is to tickle balls of the feet and those sensitive areas under the toes with her firm long nails. These nails are the best instrument for tickling.

When Tamara is getting close to her upperbody, Irina starts screaming desperately. She already knows what it will be. And Tamara has no mercy. Irina just can't handle it when her armpits and ribs are touched.
She looks so desperate and completely exhausted in the end. That's what we call a nice workout.

UPDATE: now we have subtitles in English that can be loaded onto our clips:
View attachment Subtitles[tickletherapy]0072irinak_facedown.zip - Irina facedown tickle therapy by Tamara
View attachment Subtitles[tickletherapy]0073irinak_faceup.zip - Irina faceup tickle therapy by Tamara
Instructions:
Just unzip it to the same folder with the clip file. Make sure subtitle file name matches clip file name.
Subtitles work fine with Media Player Classic:
http://mpc-hc.org/
or VLC media player for Windows or Mac OS X:
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Happy tickles!

P.S. English isn't my native language, so I deeply apologize for all the mistakes I did in subtitles. I write them in a hurry. It would be highly appreciated if you help me to make corrections. Thank you.

MORE CLIP PREVIEWS:
First time Irina discovered what tickle therapy is with Masha Fox and this is how it was:
<b><a href="http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?242747-Tickle-therapy-Irina-tickle-therapy">Irina tickle therapy</a></b>

Check out another interview we made with a student and photo model Polina:
Tickle therapy - Polina

Some pictures of gorgeous Irina:
0_13ff96_8b4ffe34_M
0_13ff95_10577a5b_M
0_13ff97_b7215ee9_M
0_e0d08_61668ec6_L
0_e0d09_d999747a_L
0_12ac16_23ca8a6_orig
0_12ac17_ca0ef3e0_L
0_13ffb6_bfbad305_L

0_13ffa0_5fe691bb_L
0_e0d07_336cb80e_L
0_13ffa4_cb0aa886_L
0_13ffa5_fccc99dc_L
0_13ffa6_47ec05f1_L

Last edited:
great!!! Tamara is good tickler? any chance to see her as a ticklee? lol

Thank you so much.
It took time, effort and luck to make this video and to be able to share it.
We are so grateful to our supporters and those who just leave comments which makes all this possible.

Best wishes!

Last edited:
Oh, yes! Its the interview that makes this deliciously HOT and sets it apart from the average formulaic TK fare. Bravisimo! Очень, очень, сексуально!

Oh, yes! Its the interview that makes this deliciously HOT and sets it apart from the average formulaic TK fare. Bravisimo! Очень, очень, сексуально!
Thank you, C.A.B.

I wonder what it would be if Irina met Mr.Fetish :)

What a stunning girl. She is pretty damned perfect. Great body, gorgeous pits and wonderfully ticklish. Love the interview clip, just hope he does more shoots as she looks amazing and her reactions are awesome :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back