• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what would you do

tickletum

If you were going to be tickled by a friend or friends but then lied and got a total stranger to tickle you what would you do ? I think I'd probably die I think that would be torture for me as the other person wouldn't know where I was ticklish ..........

Are you asking what you would do if your friends had a stranger tickle you? I'm highly confused- or very tired- either way I honestly cannot understand what you're asking.

If you are asking: How would you feel if you thought you were going to be tickled by a friend or friend's, but when the actual tickling is suppose to take place a random stranger or strangers show up?
Well I would probably be livid. How livid I am depends how close I was with the friend. Even then I'd still be a little livid at the fact they didn't ask me if it was okay first. Even Sensei(My boyfriend) would get a well deserved talking to if he pulled a stunt like this.

To ticklemepls I meant if it happened to you sorry I did word it weirdly

Honestly- my husband and I had talked about him finding someone to help or what-not.... and SINCE it's been discussed it's no big deal, I trust him and trust that he'd find someone that has a brain and understands concept of limitation.

HOWEVER: that being said- if that conversation hadnt occurred, I'd probably be furious.... but that's just me. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back