• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F Tickle in Haven episode of 09/25/2014

SharonP

TMF Regular
Well, the title says it all. Emily Rose gets tickled near the end of the episode by Lucas Bryant, both on her foot and her upper body.

The character of 'Audrey' first yells at the Nathan character not to touch her bare foot because she's ticklish, then she tells him to get over his tickle fixation! It's not a long scene, but it's actually relevant to the plot, as Audrey has multiple personalities and getting tickled weakens her dark half.

It figures. I gave up on this show this season and now they have Emily get tickled. Episode is re-airing at 2:00 AM on Tuesday for anyone else that missed it. Thanks for the post SharonP.

Will be shown once more after the Tuesday showing at 12:00am ( Midnight) on Wednesday 10/1/14. Haven is on the SyFi Channel. The name of the episode is 'Spotlight'.
Haven regularly comes on Thursday nights. I've been hooked on the show. but I do have to admit that this season is starting off a little weak.
It was a surprise when that tickle scene came on, caught me completely off guard. After 'Audrey' yells at Nathan for tickling her bare foot, ( He takes her sock off and holds her ankle while his thumb grazes her sole, she takes a swing at him and they tumble to the floor. She falls on her back ( She was sitting on the bed.) He gets on top of her and pins her arms with his knees and tickles her sides. Her reactions to the tickling appear very real. It's not a long scene, but it's pretty good for a Mainstream Show. I was lucky enough to catch it on my DVR.

Dude, thanks for the added info. This show was one of my guilty pleasures, but this season's premiere just didn't resonate for me and I took it off my very short "must watch" list, but I do have this one banked in the DVR. There have been some nice barefoot scenes with Emily Rose in season's past, and anyone interested can find screencaps on her wikifeet page.

So tickling (or, more likely, laughing) weakens the dark side. So, on the next episode, she must be tied down and tickled for the entire episode. . . right? right?

Please, god, let me be right!

This is the official website, the caption for the 15th picture (of Emily being tickled) says "The writers thought the tickling scene wouldn’t make it past the first draft and are so grateful that it made the cut!"

http://www.syfy.com/haven/photos/fun-facts-spotlight

I wonder why it might not have made it.

Is it that hard to get your TV remote and press information to check the title of the episode instead of telling us when you watched it because that doesn't help.

Is it that hard to get your TV remote and press information to check the title of the episode instead of telling us when you watched it because that doesn't help.

You have the worst personality - virtually every time I see your name in a post, you're complaining that the poster hasn't done enough to satisfy you, or complaining that the content wasn't exactly what you want.

This forum is not here just for you... in fact, with your personality it's less for you than most people.

People contribute what they can, or what they have time for, or what's convenient for them. If you don't like it, stop bitching and do better yourself.

Edit: Plus, if you bothered to read on, someone posted a link to the clip right in this fucking thread.

Morning Jeff
I am on your side here and agree with everything you just said about this guy. I DID post the name of the episode and described the scene. If he had just scrolled up and READ he would have seen it instead of bitching. Here is my post, and it is Still in the thread:
9/27/2014
Will be shown once more after the Tuesday showing at 12:00am ( Midnight) on Wednesday 10/1/14. Haven is on the SyFi Channel. The name of the episode is 'Spotlight'.
Haven regularly comes on Thursday nights. I've been hooked on the show. but I do have to admit that this season is starting off a little weak.
It was a surprise when that tickle scene came on, caught me completely off guard. After 'Audrey' yells at Nathan for tickling her bare foot, ( He takes her sock off and holds her ankle while his thumb grazes her sole, she takes a swing at him and they tumble to the floor. She falls on her back ( She was sitting on the bed.) He gets on top of her and pins her arms with his knees and tickles her sides. Her reactions to the tickling appear very real. It's not a long scene, but it's pretty good for a Mainstream Show. I was lucky enough to catch it on my DVR.

So I really don't know what more he or she could want then that.

You have the worst personality - virtually every time I see your name in a post, you're complaining that the poster hasn't done enough to satisfy you, or complaining that the content wasn't exactly what you want.

This forum is not here just for you... in fact, with your personality it's less for you than most people.

People contribute what they can, or what they have time for, or what's convenient for them. If you don't like it, stop bitching and do better yourself.

Edit: Plus, if you bothered to read on, someone posted a link to the clip right in this fucking thread.

Then you obviously haven't read all my posts. And btw, no one even cares about you Jeff the only thing you've done is make this website and no further contributions. All you do is go around this website begging people to respect you and compliment you just because you started this motherfucking website and because no one gives a shit about you now.You need to stop going around the place thinking you're all prestige and legendary because everyone bumsucks you so badly. You're nothing more but a registered user and a freak who bases his whole life around touching and squeezing peoples body parts and makes money from tickling for a living. And the guy who you think has the "worst personality" has probably contributed to Mainstream Clips and Ticklish Celebrities page more than you.

Last edited:
Morning Jeff
I am on your side here and agree with everything you just said about this guy. I DID post the name of the episode and described the scene. If he had just scrolled up and READ he would have seen it instead of bitching. Here is my post, and it is Still in the thread:
9/27/2014

So I really don't know what more he or she could want then that.

Yes, thank you for posting that clip, I don't read comments because they always say "Nice find" or "Thanks". I only check out comments which show disrespectful views towards me or my beliefs.

Then you obviously haven't read all my posts. And btw, no one even cares about you Jeff the only thing you've done is make this website and no further contributions. All you do is go around this website begging people to respect you and compliment you just because you started this motherfucking website and because no one gives a shit about you now.You need to stop going around the place thinking you're all prestige and legendary because everyone bumsucks you so badly. You're nothing more but a registered user and a freak who bases his whole life around touching and squeezing peoples body parts and makes money from tickling for a living. And the guy who you think has the "worst personality" has probably contributed to Mainstream Clips and Ticklish Celebrities page more than you.

You need to chill out, it's funny how you say that "all Jeff did is make the website"... The website that has hundred of people on it, a big portion of friendly respectful people. I think you'll find a lot of people "give a shit" about Jeff, personally I've never spoke to the guy once but I always see him on posts, being nice and respectful whereas whenever I see one of your posts you're pretty much an arrogant dick, which more than one person has said about you (maybe not in those words but that's what a lot of people think from what I see). So with that being said I think you'll find that way, WAY more people give a shit about Jeff than they do about you

How about you try showing some respect for once. This forum isn't solely about contributions you know, it's about a community. So be nice and stop disrespecting people and bitching about people.

You need to chill out, it's funny how you say that "all Jeff did is make the website"... The website that has hundred of people on it, a big portion of friendly respectful people. I think you'll find a lot of people "give a shit" about Jeff, personally I've never spoke to the guy once but I always see him on posts, being nice and respectful whereas whenever I see one of your posts you're pretty much an arrogant dick, which more than one person has said about you (maybe not in those words but that's what a lot of people think from what I see). So with that being said I think you'll find that way, WAY more people give a shit about Jeff than they do about you

How about you try showing some respect for once. This forum isn't solely about contributions you know, it's about a community. So be nice and stop disrespecting people and bitching about people.

I only post like an "arrogant dick" to posts that annoy me or offend me. E.g. I admit I posted "This list is bullshit full of outdated links, delete it" on Nontkl's ticklish celebrities list only because I didn't know that he posted all that stuff like 10 years ago. Plus I was just frustrated, I was just tired of reading his stuff saying " Oh this girl gets tickled until she pees, go to this link", then it always said "Error Code 404". Don't you know how annoying that can get after a whole hour of false hope? That's why I posted it but Dearest Leo told be all about Nontkl so I deleted the comment (I think I did). I also believe that was the only negative comment that I've posted ever since I've joined TMF. If you say wherever you've seen my posts I'm being an arrogant dick, prove it. Gimme any rude posts I've said apart for the ones in this thread or the accidental one about Nontkl. Lets see if you've actually seen my posts or if your just another one of those people who bumsuck Jeff.

Wait Jeff is friendly? He's not friendly to me, I've seen his posts too. Yes he's friendly and says stuff like "Nice find keep it up!", but what I'm saying is he doesn't post anything about celebrities being tickled or tickle videos, he just sits on his ass waiting for others to do it. And no I don't hate you or Jeff, I'm just kinda mad that Jeff's hating on me when he's done nothing to this fool I know called TK 81 who does exactly the same stuff as me.

Well, the title says it all. Emily Rose gets tickled near the end of the episode by Lucas Bryant, both on her foot and her upper body.

The character of 'Audrey' first yells at the Nathan character not to touch her bare foot because she's ticklish, then she tells him to get over his tickle fixation! It's not a long scene, but it's actually relevant to the plot, as Audrey has multiple personalities and getting tickled weakens her dark half.

Sorry for turning you thread into a huge argument. Cool find btw.

I only post like an "arrogant dick" to posts that annoy me or offend me. E.g. I admit I posted "This list is bullshit full of outdated links, delete it" on Nontkl's ticklish celebrities list only because I didn't know that he posted all that stuff like 10 years ago. Plus I was just frustrated, I was just tired of reading his stuff saying " Oh this girl gets tickled until she pees, go to this link", then it always said "Error Code 404". Don't you know how annoying that can get after a whole hour of false hope? That's why I posted it but Dearest Leo told be all about Nontkl so I deleted the comment (I think I did). I also believe that was the only negative comment that I've posted ever since I've joined TMF. If you say wherever you've seen my posts I'm being an arrogant dick, prove it. Gimme any rude posts I've said apart for the ones in this thread or the accidental one about Nontkl. Lets see if you've actually seen my posts or if your just another one of those people who bumsuck Jeff.

Wait Jeff is friendly? He's not friendly to me, I've seen his posts too. Yes he's friendly and says stuff like "Nice find keep it up!", but what I'm saying is he doesn't post anything about celebrities being tickled or tickle videos, he just sits on his ass waiting for others to do it. And no I don't hate you or Jeff, I'm just kinda mad that Jeff's hating on me when he's done nothing to this fool I know called TK 81 who does exactly the same stuff as me.

You do realize that there are dates at the top of each post right? You have to see this from both sides. Do you know what kind of perception you're creating when you bump up links that are years old just to complain about how they don't work anymore?

It looks like he's been banned, the only comment of his I actually agree with is a lot of the comments saying "nice find", that does get a bit tedious, especially from milagros317 who posts in almost every thread with a version of the same comment, he's the worst spammer I think I've ever seen lol. Otherwise I think Fam was just being a dick troll to annoy everyone

Ah well, it says "Banned" under his name so hopefully he's gone for good

It looks like he's been banned, the only comment of his I actually agree with is a lot of the comments saying "nice find", that does get a bit tedious, especially from milagros317 who posts in almost every thread with a version of the same comment, he's the worst spammer I think I've ever seen lol. Otherwise I think Fam was just being a dick troll to annoy everyone

It sort of goes both ways - if you're browsing for content, all the "well done" stuff is just in your way. But if you're the guy who made the post, it makes you feel good about sharing your find.

It must be very, very lonely being you.

Can we ban this guy now?

I guess someone did. So thanks to Jeff and his crew.

I belatedly apologize to anyone stumbling into my thread hoping to find something besides a troll arguing because he came upon it two years too late.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back