• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm looking for a native English speaker wanted. Please help!

ttx

TMF Regular
Are there any wannabe article writers? I'm looking for volunteers to write a series of articles/stories related to tickling and feet fetish. Their purpose will be to give something interesting to all foot/tickling fetishists out there, as well as to let the rest world know about our fetish. The articles won't be sold or posted online for money, my intention is to use them to enlarge the tickling community. My dream is to reach this effort that we will be able to plan tickling tournaments, tickling video games, tickling TV shows and many more, however, i can't do that 100% alone.

Especially regarding this articles writing request, unfortunately i'm not a native English speaker and that doesn't allow me to provide high quality articles.

Comfort Eagle, they could be tickling stories or fantasies, reviews about tickling videos, perhaps top 5 or 10 about things like "the best ticklers", "the celebs i want to tickle torture", "most ticklish tickle models" etc, and in general, anything related to tickling.

Yeah, i have checked them already, thank you for the advice anyway :) However, i suppose we could promote stuff like that and make people try it. I guess we are able to make people know more about our fetish and promote any kind of tickling art work.

Noticed you wanted to see more in regards to tickling video games? I recommend signing up Tickle Theater and checking out some of the user created material, a lot of it's pretty good.

http://www.tickletheater.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98

I could potentially contribute an article or two here and there. I'm a professional writer and I don't usually write for free but I could chip in with the occasional article for something like this as it's an interest of mine anyway. Where do you plan to post these articles?

My intention is to post those articles to websites that don't have any problem to promote stuff like this. You know, there are websites/online magazines that are looking for stuff like this and do not deny to show something different, no matter how "weird" some people might believe it is. I've already made some first contact with a couple of websites who will post them for free.

Ticklish9's, if you really wish to help, any text provided from you would be welcome!

I could potentially contribute an article or two here and there. I'm a professional writer and I don't usually write for free but I could chip in with the occasional article for something like this as it's an interest of mine anyway. Where do you plan to post these articles?

Just so I'm clear, you're basically looking for articles that provide a gateway for people curious about our fetish? Sort of an "intro to tickling" style of article?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back