• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Many thanks to ticklishjulie20

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather

From Out of the Shadows, Came A flickering in the darkness…
Inspired by ticklishjulie20,
Written by ticklishscribe
c.

“And now my tied Teddy Bear.”

The candles flickered in the darkness creating endless shadows about the room and the silence that went with them, crept through her conscience in stolen moments. She jerked at the slightest sound and squealed to shriek when he blew lightly across her right sole.

"Will I tickle you sensually senseless you are now wondering?" Gordon spoke quietly and smiled slightly.

The evening sun filtered through the open mini blinds and while its light was muted and caressed Julie's spread-eagle taught tied body.

Julie was alone; being also blindfolded she was virtually senseless. In her spread-eagle state, her armpits now wide open and helpless, her ribs and tummy unprotected and her feet totally alone and at the will of his mercy. The firmness of her bed and she snugness of the ropes brought her back, and she again saw the blindfold. She felt a delicate breeze kiss and filter through her panties, to caress her bare skin and she squirmed slightly. But the same breeze on her soles was pure torture and she desperately tried not to move.

"Such pretty feet and definitely such exquisite nipples. I know you want me to play with them." Gordon quietly spoke.

He pressed the play button of the CD player on the bedside table, and the mellow flute and sounds of the “Swinging Shepherd Blues” began softly playing. With only his index finger he began following the notes and even the length of the notes and he stroked and flicked them over her upper body in time to the music. She squealed as spidery fingers caressed her palms and fingers then meandered down her arms and she began giggling. The fingers were light and spidery and she tried moving from side to side, violently pulling on the restraints and trying to form words to make him stop.

“Do we not like spiders? Especially tickling ones?”

The music continued and so did his fingers; following every curvature of her naked upper body and she squealed and giggled and writhed at every stroke. She cursed her soft skin and his almost downy fingers as they caressed every nerve ending many times over. Her eyes were closed tight, her head was rapidly moving from side to side and her mouth was wide open. He moved his hands slowly down her armpits and also began lightly rubbing the top of her ribcage as well. With that came another eruption in that she began to buck wildly, thrusting her chest in the air and beginning to scream with laughter. Being stretched out and tied down didn’t allow her much room to manoeuvre, but never the less she tried. All the while he continued to spider his fingers into her armpits and the top of her ribcage.

He stopped and surveyed her once more. “That was lovely sweetness; what a wonderful first few minutes. The rest of your time is going to be even more wonderful.”

With that remark, he moved back on the bed, got on his knees, placed his Finger tips squarely on her ribcage and began to rub vigorously. She immediately began bucking and screaming again, and he straddled her, holding her waist down.

“We do have a problem don’t we?” He whispered in her right ear.

She squealed.

“Yes I believe we do.” He whispered in her left one now.

Her head darted from side to side to try and find exactly where he was, and as his fingers descended upon her armpits once more, she writhed again as she felt his soft, feather touch. She tried hard as she could not to laugh, but she lost it within a moment. His fingers now began a swirling motion as they glided across her sensitive armpits and then suddenly and with lightning swiftness, he dug them in and she erupted with shrieks of laughter. As his fingers continued to caress her ribs, they spread and wriggled and she broke into still another stream of jagged laughter. While she tried desperately to break the restraints holding her down, he tickled and scratched one side, never stopping, never falling into a rhythm that she might get used to. Her fingers travelled the hypersensitive ribs and she laughed until her breath vanished. But when she opened her mouth wide and started bucking again, he knew he was doing something right.

He put all ten of his fingers on her top ribs, pressed firmly and began sliding them back and forth to explore every millimetre. Julie struggled as much as the bonds would let her and the intense bucking continued. His fingers once again made contact with both sides of Julie's ribcage, and she bucked so hard he could almost feel the bed move. Julie pounded the pillow with the back of her head, going into ticklish convulsions and pulled against her trapped ankles and her toes wriggled frantically. His fingers again came down on both sides of her ribcage just outside her breasts and Julie, almost exhausted from all the tickling he had already given her, continued to buck wildly even without him moving his fingers. Then, slowly and sensuously, he began moving them up toward her armpits again, rubbing along the bare skin. He could feel Julie's delicate, finely sculpted ribs expand and contract spasmodically as she went wild in her bondage, laughing helplessly. Julie was frenzied on the bed and covered with sweat; her hair was a wild mess around her head, locks stuck to her forehead and neck and cheeks. Her entire body rolled slowly from side to side, as the sweat continued to fall and her chest rising and falling like the pounding surf. Her head snapped from side to side now and spasmodic giggles echoed from deep inside of her. The sweat ran from her like a raging river and she was almost shivering.

Even though she was laughing her head off she could still here the music and feel his fingers in time with it and she tried to curse him, but all that came out was illegible language. She tried to say yes every time his fingers got near her breasts but she cursed him as they quickly moved away and tickled other areas. Fingers over her tummy caused her laughter to be uncontrollable and she desperately tried to say no but the laughter had stolen her voice. She sucked her tummy in but the fingers followed it with ease and now caressed the button

“Who has the ticklys for me huh? I do believe it’s a girl named Julie, or do I call her Ticklish Julie?”

“FUCK YOU!”

“Well now; such bad language from such a cute young lady. I can’t tolerate that and so… You know what your problem is; you’re too ticklish. And we have to solve this problem. In fact we have to get to the foot of the problem right now.”

"No! Oh, no no, PLEASE! Not my feet! Don't touch my feet! I'll do anything you want, just don't tickle my feet!

"I love when they wriggle and squirm, It shows how ticklish they are, and perhaps it‘s time for those good vibes I was telling you about. But on the time we‘ll see,"

He reached down beside the bed and brought up a massage vibrator. The head on it was circular and had dozens of little nubbly points. He turned it on and the hum blended in with the music. Sitting her left leg with his back to her and taking hold of her foot, he placed the vibrator’s tips on the tips of her toes. A few seconds of the vibrator on her toes made her hysterical once more, with more bucking on the bed and again pounding her bottom on the mattress. He played the vibrator up and down her foot, stroking it with slow sideways motions, going from heel to toes and back. Soon he had to grip the foot even more tightly to keep it still. He held the vibrator and moved it up and down, always keeping it at the centre of the sole.

She looked at her feet from between her breasts. Her thighs tensed and jerked helplessly against the ropes binding her bare feet to the corners of the bed. Her naked toes, those tiny ticklish toes, were utterly defenceless before him and his ravenous appetite. She continued struggling and bucking for almost a minute after he stopped, toes wriggling, hands grasping and reaching, laughter fading into giggles that went on and on and on.

“F-f-f-f-f-fuck, staaaaahp it I caaaaaan’t take th-th-th-this!”

“Is the agony of your de-feet at hand? Have I hit the tickle spot of your nightmares and my dreams?”

He bent her toes back and placed the vibrator into the hypersensitive crevices at the base and moved it from side to side. She bucked and giggled wildly. He tickled the sole for a few minutes, sometimes vibrating up around the ankle but mostly attacking the soft, skin on the bottom of the thrashing foot. Even just placing a the vibrator on the sole was enough to keep his prisoner laughing,
After 20 minutes of this, he then moved over to her other foot, and when the vibrator met with it, she felt even more of the tickling sensations. About sixty degrees off the vertical made her wild and he kept vibrating at that angle until her struggles weakened and her voice almost went silent.

Gordon then moved over to her other foot, and when the vibrator met with the toes Julie's reaction was electric, her foot squirmed feverously and her whole body shook and shivered.

"But your feet are so ticklish Julie."

Julie again jerked hard at the feeling of a finger slithering up the sole of her left foot and arched her back; wrists and ankles pulling against the bonds that held her to the bed. Her legs tensed and jerked helplessly against the ropes binding her bare feet to the corners of the bed; her naked toes utterly defenceless before his ravenous appetite. The first few notes of “Classical Gas” started and she screamed as the fingers kept in time.

“F-f-f-f-f-fuck, staaaaahp, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!”

He lightly applied his fingers to the bottom of her left foot, rubbing the soft, skin up and down the midline of Julie's high arch. Her toes wriggled feverously and she broke into a stream of jagged laughter. He savoured Julie's twists and turns in her bondage as his fingers played with her foot. Then without warning, he reached across with his other hand and tickled the toes of Julie's other foot and her laughter doubled in intensity.

“F-f-f-f-f-fuck, staaaaahpiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!”

His fingers walked endlessly up and down Julie's insteps and she went into convulsions. She bucked, back arching sharply, and then falling when her laughter stole her strength. Julie struggled and bucked, toes wriggling, hands grasping and reaching, frenzied squeaky laughter that went on and on and on. He took hold of the right foot and raked and revved his fingers deep into the arch. He began scrubbing the bottom of the foot with the fingers of both hands at once. Now he played his fingers up and down Julie's feet, stroking with slow motions, going from heel to toes and back, speeding up with each pass.

“I think classical gas goes with classical feet, don’t you? And I think you have the most classic ticklish feet, in looks and ticklishness.”

“Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanmyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!”

“I’d be careful what you say sweetness. One too many insults can ruin your whole day. AND. Make mine. Ohhhh and here comes the crescendo.”

And the music went higher and faster and he now raked and revved five fingers over her right foot and she screamed and bucked insanely. He was killing her stroke by stroke, sole by sole, toe by toe and she was trying to promise him anything to make him stop, but no words came. Only intense laughter and screaming with insane almost electrical bucking and writhing.

"Sorry, but the foot's going nowhere and so are you!" He let five run slither up and down the spasming sole.

Julie rocketed off the bed with a scream and intensely writhed all over. He firmly stroked the sole again and was delighted with the same reaction. The he sped up the stroking even more and Julie screamed and writhed once more. The now continuous foot tickling was driving her insane and the more she reacted the more he tickled. The more he tickled the more he reacted and to Julie, this vicious circle was pure torture. His fiendish fingers burrowed into the arch and wriggled all over, causing Julie to scream hysterically and writhe with the intensity of a hurricane. He laughed hideously once more and burrowed even further into the arch, then reached out and stroked the undersides of her toes and it was as though she had been hit by lightning. Her foot jerked frantically, and another scream of laughter erupted from her and she fought all out. Still holding the toes back with one hand he stroked the arch with the other and this brought forth a similar reaction.

"What's the problem sweetheart? Is this little footsy ticklish?" He began to slowly play piggies on her toes, and she tried everything she could do to break her foot free of his grip. When he got to the baby toe, he stroked a single finger from heel to toes and another bolt of ticklish lightning shot through her.

It was very simple. Julie’s slender size 8 sole with its high arch was buttery-soft and this increased the ticklishness one hundred per cent. Julie was trying everything she could think of to get free, but the bolts of ticklish lightning were echoing through her nervous system and each bolt stretched it to the limit. Her entire body jerked, writhed and strained at the bondage as her quest for freedom intensified with each ticklish stroke. Again she tried to put out the strength to free herself. but the restraints held and she was going nowhere fast. Julie was being reduced to a bundle of nerves. Her eyes were clenched tightly shut, her mouth open wide with laughter and her struggling was way beyond what he had ever seen before.

"Ahhhhhh, does this tickle Julie? Does this ball and arch tickling really get you?"

He wasted no time in digging in his fingers into the creamy arch and he devilishly caressed the deep hollow. His touch was perfect as she went wild and her screams echoed throughout the room and reverberated off the walls. He moved across the foot, creating more havoc for the already stretched to the limit girl. Her feet were intensely ticklish and that doubled her reactions. She spasmed as she dig his fingers into and under them and her laughter came forth like a tsunami as it was non-stop and intense. Even her silent laughter was non-stop and intense and this delighted him no end. He tickled and tickled and the more he tickled the more she laughed and screamed. The more she laughed and screamed, the more he tickled and he equally delighted in this torturous circle of events. His right hand darted out and again firmly grabbed the toes of Julie's left foot, holding the foot still. Julie's mind was slowly being blown, as her feet were one of the most ticklish places on her entire body and even just the mere touch of them, was agony for her. What made it even more unbearable was the fact that her toes were the most extremely ticklish part of her foot and Joanne even just holding the toes was driving her mad.

He leaned forward and softly blew on Julie's toes and her foot writhed all over once more. He used his left hand to stroke the sole of Julie's right foot and the foot flailed and writhed about. This made him smile and stroke it again and as the erratic but incessant stroking continued, Julie's feet writhed in ticklish agony. No matter where she moved her feet, Joanne followed them effortlessly and her nimble fingers tortured every micrometer of the sole. Electric sensations traveled like bolts of lightning from every point on her soles straight to her brain, which by this point was being overloaded. As Joanne entered Julie's left arch and toes at the same time, her brain blew all its circuits with screaming laughter. Her body movements were wild, erratic and intense, as the incessant tickling of her arch and toes was way beyond torture, but at she was tied taught with the restraints holding her firm; freedom was nowhere to be found. His fingernails stroking the delicate webbing between her toes was pure torture and she tried to scrunch them in order to cease the tickling. But he bent back Julie's toes with his left hand and tickled under them with his right. This drove Julie again to straining against the ropes that held her, to bucking, arching her back and thrusting her chest in the air.

And the music of Classical Gas, went on and on and on.

“Hey Julie, you are beyond my wildest dreams and your wildest screams!”

Suddenly the music stopped and she could feel him let go of her foot. She frantically writhed it around and she felt him sit just below her waist and she squealed as she felt his first touch on her left inner thigh. The fingers were spidery and quickly went up her thigh and began ballet dancing on her pussy. She squealed, swore at him and arched her back in the worst way and he laughed back at her again.

“Someone has it bad here, and I intend to make it worse. Remember sweetness… that in the abyss, it’s always darkest before its pitch black. So let’s not pussyfoot around shall we.”

Half of the words pussyfoot exploded within her and she wanted to scream, but her voice failed again and she found herself silent. The silence was quickly quelled when the theme for young lovers began and he when ten fingers ballet danced on the crowns of her ribs in time to the melodic tune and she burst out with guttural giggles. He lightly pinched her ribs like plucking a guitar and she tried writhing out of his way. The guttural giggles continued almost non-stop and she started to buck. He put all ten of his fingers on her top ribs, pressed firmly and began sliding them back and forth to explore every millimetre.

“Would you consider us young lovers, because I love your ribs and I am definitely a rib lover.”

She struggled as much as the bonds would let her and the bucking continued. His fingers once again made contact with both sides of her ribcage and she pounded the pillow with the back of her head, going into ticklish convulsions, giggling helplessly as she was almost being driven into madness as every slightest movement against her skin, and each movement increased her sensitivity a hundredfold. He ran his fingers up and down her helpless torso up to her armpits, then down along the hypersensitive ribs, plucking as he went. He continued down to the bottom edge of her spasmodic ribcage, and again her arms and legs flailed as much as their bonds allowed, and she still rocked the bed with her struggles. His fingers continued to scrabble light and spider-like over her ribs and her back arched again. His fingers now began spider dancing on her ribs from tips to back, one rib at a time and her head again began its rapid and spasming movement eyes closed tightly and while her mouth opened wide no sound came out. Once again the bed began to shake and he delighted in the fact in that she was the best bucker he have ever experienced. He smiled and suddenly spider danced onto her smooth virgin armpits and again she gave him a superb performance beginning with the most delicious arching of her back and immediately followed by some of the most intense pounding of the bed with her head and bum. Once again he changed direction and he began to play the full range of her spasming ribs, from the back to the tips and again her laughter exploded with a guttural jagged reverberation and resonance. He watched her minimal movement and delighted in the repeated expansion and contraction of her ribs, and also delighted in her entire spasming body and never ending conniptions that she was going through.

Her reactions were non-stop as she bucked and writhed with the most intense guttural laughter he had ever experienced. He vibrated his fingers on the tips and she almost rocketed off the bed. This pleased him no end and he continued to vibrate relentlessly and torturously. Vibrating along her ribs he felt and saw her body jerk intensely and violently writhe. He now again explored each rib separately, from tips to back front to underneath and he delighted in her fervid jerking laughter and writhing and announced to her that resistance if futile. Again as her ribs expanded and contracted and I again delighted in finding another hypersensitive hotspot. His fingers walked and danced all over her ribs as he continued tickling and whispered that there was no escape for her. Her jerking giggling was incessant and spasmodic, as he thoroughly enjoyed the buttery-soft and satiny but taught skin that covered her ribs, and he again added her tummy into the equation and began scrabbling over its soft and taught surface. His left index finger circled around her exquisitely inviting and helpless button and he traced the circle smaller and smaller. Reaching her button, he slipped it in easily and her back abruptly tried to arch. He had her even more now and he smiled and pistoned his finger in and out of her delicious dimple.

More swearing and He knew she now hated it when he teased her as it frustrated her no end and that pleased him no end. He couldn’t resist, bringing his fingers onto her tummy to vibrate there. But no raspberries on her button this time; this time the raspberries are on her pussy and she shrieked and swore at him louder than before. She was screwed and he knew it, and she knew that he was going to keep her screwed for some time to come. Now he began lightly licking her pussy and she hissed the word “yes,” and arched her back once more. But the more she arched the more he pulled away to only lightly touch her pussy and not let her get off. She was hungry to famished to ravenous and ready to kill him for keeping her that way, yet his tongue merely continued to ever so softly flick itself over her now engorged pussy.

“GET ME THE FUCK OFF!!!”

“You would love that wouldn’t you. But if I did you would now be one hundred percent more sensitive and that means one hundred percent more ticklish. Do you want that?”

She hissed no and writhed even more and he laughed back at her and continued. He had to hold her hips still to keep licking as she was trying everything to keep his tongue from her pussy, but it continued to slither all over. She was going wild and he knew that her mind was screaming for it to end now, for her to orgasm and for him to untie her. But the truth was no to all three, as there was no way as he was enjoying this too much to stop and was letting his tongue lick slower and slower. He began to massage her hip bones with his thumbs and she shrieked, swore at him once more and giggle intensely. His tongue was torture, his thumbs were torture and her mind was blowing even without an orgasm.

The music of the shadows “Wonderful Land” began and he began stroking to the music, stroking up and down her thigh and now entering her pussy as the somewhat muted notes came forward, he began simultaneously stroking her labia and perineum and she screamed the words “fuck” and “shit,” and he laughed back at her. She was hot with tickles and now he was beginning to get her hot somewhere else and she could feel the heat volcanically building within her. She cursed him again.

“You’re getting wet here girl; is it lovehoney on the horizon I see; and you feel?”

She didn’t want to cum for him as she knew the moment she did, he would own her; mind, body, soul and will. He was indeed driving her wild and making her dangerously close to cumming and that she desperately didn’t want in any way shape or form. If she came he would be overjoyed and would sensually tease and tickle her to make her cum even more. She also knew that if she came, she would now be one hundred percent more sensitive. That met being one hundred percent more ticklish and she definitely didn’t want him knowing that.

“FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!” She growled, continuing to writhe as much as she could.

“Fuck you say? Maybe later sweetheart, if you’re good or is it bad.” He giggled again. “Shall I tell you some of the targets I have selected; your lips, Clitoris, clit hood, that exquisitely terrified tender bud below and of course, your G spot.”

The two fingers now vibrated there and she gutturally cackled more. He had hit her other worst spot and was working it to the max. If she ever needed release and relief more than ever it was now, as the two fingers were murder on her mound, let alone her senses. Every nerve ending in her mound was on fire and she wanted to put out those fires right now, but she had no power over him and he was stoking them beyond belief.

Her mind was exploding and imploding at the same time. Her entire body was on the verge of total collapse, starting with her mound and again she screamed inside. She also screamed outside too and again frantically begged for him to stop. Now she felt him stop and suddenly felt him slowly spreading her lips with two fingers and a third finger slowly peeling back her clit hood. She tensed, suddenly felt a fourth finger now lightly stroking her tender bud and screamed once more. He had hit one of the two buttons that she didn’t want him going anywhere near, let alone touching and she strained for all she was worth in her bonds.

Again he changed directions, but this time he kept slowly massaging her mound and with his left hand, and suddenly he reached out and began tickling the centre of her left foot again, tickling where the arch met the ball. She screamed then cackled and wrenched in her bondage and this time he screamed outside for death to take her and again he giggled.

“”You don’t want death as a friend do you? Why would you want death as a friend when you have me?”

Again he changed direction and now not only tickled the arch and ball, but also adding the soft pad under her toes, and her toes as well.

“I don’t want you cumming right now sweetheart, as I haven’t gone for the G spot, and I know its ravenously craving for me to stroke and tickle it. And I know that you are so fervidly molten right now that if I touched your G spot you would violently explode, your love honey gushing out like Niagara Falls. You know that I know it too-“

He was tearing her apart right down the middle and he could tell that she desperately wanted to cum in the worst way, but the tickling was sadistically keeping her from doing that. The problem was, the massaging was bringing her dangerously close. Two different vibrations that were slowly but ravenously ripping through her like a chainsaw. He stopped tickling and massaging and she breathed heavily. Again there is a deafening silence and she squirmed to see where she was. But there is no sound and that unnerved her. She knew that he was far from finished with her and she also knew the one spot that would drive her insane when he touched it. A soft guttural giggle made her violently squirm again and she continued to search for him.

“You want it, don’t you?” He whispered. “You know you want it. You ravenously crave it. And I ravenously crave it, so why don’t we pool our cravings and have a fervid feast.”

She squealed as she felt his right thumb and forefinger lightly pressing on the right side of her lips and then parting them. She squealed again when she felt a third finger caressing her clit hood and then slowly pulling it back. The moment of ultimate pleasure and control had arrived for him and the moment of fear and pleasure had arrived for her. She cried out with a shortness of breath.

“Your clit hood is very appealing and I love how soft and sensual it is. It’s like the covers on a nice warm bed that one is ready to climb into.”

She whimpered now and squirmed, but suddenly stopped when she felt that it enhanced the feeling his fingers were giving her. Suddenly She squealed again as a forth finger lightly touched her clitoris and feeling or no feeling and she squirmed once more. His finger lightly stroked the tip then stroked it again and she could feel her clit getting hot. She knew that he could feel it too as she heard him giggle again and felt him stroke more. Her voice was gone and she knew that without it he knew he would have her totally. She may as well be gagged for all the good her voice was doing now and she suddenly felt a prisoner in her own body.

The finger stroking is now incessant and her clit was getting hotter and hotter and he could tell that she was definitely feeling that need to cum, but that it would only happen only on his terms.

“How soft your bud feels, how tender it feels when I stroke it, tease it and love it. And oh how your clit hood offers you no protection whatsoever. Oh how your body slowly gives in to me and lets me take it for my fervid and lustful pleasure. Do you like that?”

His words strike fear into her and she squirmed more, wanting him to stop. She wanted to cry out, to scream, but her voice was still gone and she knew that he had stolen it. She knew that as long as he had the power he would keep it and deny her a chance to speak. He changed directions still again and suddenly she felt his finger slowly tracing the edges of her vaginal opening. The moment of ultimate pleasure and control has fully arrived for him and the moment of fear and pleasure has fully arrived for her. Again she tried to scream, but her voice was still stolen and her breath quickened. His index finger now circled her vagina like a ravenous hawk circling for the kill and he knew you want to cry out. Except for fear, he had stolen every emotion and feeling within her and she now felt like a hollow shell of her former self. Aside from her G spot, she felt he now owned her heart and soul, yet a part of her tenuously clung to the faint hope that freedom would be granted her.

Suddenly the finger began to enter her and she almost breathlessly squealed, finding her voice again. He giggled gutturally and slowly press home his attack. She could feel his finger slowly sliding in and then caressing her vaginal walls on either side, to seek out her G spot. Her breath became laboured and she tightly clenched your eyes shut hoping that it would all go away, but the finger kept coming and coming. She jerked as she felt the finger caress her G spot for the first time and then felt the finger slowly encircled it. Now she was completely his as the last of her was captured and now he had total control. The finger now began to massage the spot and her breath quickened and again she squirmed. She now knew that he owned her and knew that he had the power, the ultimate and finite power to make her orgasm and orgasm on his terms alone.

The finger was slow but very effective in its torture of the nerve endings and she find that while it was one thing for him to sensually torture and stroke her from the outside, it was quite another to be sensually tortured and stroked from the inside. She could feel his finger far more inside then she had ever felt it on the outside and her G spot was burning with the fervid and ravenous desire to explode and implode with a cornucopia of sensual and sexual awakenings. She could almost feel her spot pulsating, rapidly beating like her heart and pulse and ready to erupt like a volcano.

He let his finger just lay there now and while a part of her frantically wanted to push it out and away another part of her wanted to suck it all the way in, heart and soul. Why had he stopped just when she was ready to give him what he wanted, ready to totally give up and let him own her? As if he had read her mind, his finger started stroking again and she squirmed with pleasure and fear. Her spot was ready to flower, ready to burst forth and proclaim to be his and his alone.

Suddenly and slowly he began drawing his finger out again and she quietly begged him to leave it in and continue stroking. He was cruelly leaving her on the edge, leaving her a shell of her former self, empty and sexually denied; a lonely shell on some desolate beach in a forgotten part of the world. She found it erotically unnerving and was ready to just give up, let go and fall into the erotic abyss, never to be seen or heard from again. Suddenly there was a trickle, as she couldn’t hold back the torrent of a river that was her cumming. Her senses and nerve endings became dominos and they were now falling down one after another and she knew that he had finally dominated her. The fingers resumed their stroking on the outside again along with the pinching of her lips in the sensually sadistic equation. She wasn’t a virgin flower ready to bloom, but a sensual volcano ready to erupt fervidly. For suddenly the dam had burst and she arched her back in the worse way, let out a half moan half scream, then fell back onto the bed to ooze forth his victory. He giggled gutturally,

“Now that you’re all hot and bothered; did someone say nipples?”

The music of blue star started and he lightly pinched both of her nipples at the same time. She squealed yes and no at the same time, came and oozed more and he giggled back at her.

“Oh yes someone definitely did say nipples, but you’re still cumming sweetness and we have to finish with that first.”

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back