• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why is Hope Solo still playing

Well the double standards continue. American women's soccer player Hope Solo is still aloud to play for team USA even though she is on trial for domestic violence. Solo has been charged with assault on her 17 year old nephew and her sister in law. Apparently Solo showed up at the home drunk, and was starting a fresh bottle of wine when she began to bully her overweight nephew before punching him in the face. Thing escalated when her sister in law tried to intervene and she was beaten up for her troubles.

So it seems you can come home drunk, beat up a minore, and a woman, and still represent your country. .. so long as you don't a Y chroma zone.

I do find it quite bad on the National Soccer League that something like this would have them keep a player playing. I mean seriously there should be some punishment even while there is an investigation into what has happened. Why is it okay for us to punish those in the NFL, NBA, MBL, NHL, etc but in soccer just give them a slap on the wrist and say its not worth us suspending you? Seriously this makes them look really bad on many accounts.

The US National Team should be ashamed of itself. I withdraw my long held fandom and crush on Hope Solo. Truly a disgrace to our country and the sport of soccer.

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back