• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why do YOU love tickling?

nick50

As the title says;

I was just curious to know what why so many people have this fetish, so I ask you, what is it about tickling that YOU like so much?

Because I love to laugh. It's fun to laugh. Tickling is an intense feeling and situation that it puts you in. I just wish I had more tickling experiences like I have read about and see that some of you guy's and girl's have on here. But even with that, I still LOVE tickling.

Because in the right woman the inescapable suffering can lead to a delicious and just as unstoppable orgasm.

Tickling was a big part of the culture in my extended family while growing up. I've been enjoying it on both the giving and receiving ends for literally as long as I can remember. It doesn't drive my sex life, but rather adds an interesting dimension to it.

The gorgeous reactions I can get out of a lee, and the feeling itself when I'm on the receiving end.

Hearing her laughter the feeling of the nerves under her skin quiver as I glide my fingers up and down the soles of her feet and inside her belly button

Born this way, I absolutely love female feet and tickling them. As long as I can remember, I've ALWAYS been infatuated with women who are bare footed, staring and wanting so badly to touch and tickle.

i love the laughter, the squirming and arching of the body and i love to see the ribs protrude when i tickle skinny women.

I think my starting point is something like this. if you are born ticklish, which the vast majority of people in the world are (yes I know there are some exceptions), it doesn't matter who you are, rich or poor, young or old, whatever background or language, whether you usually get you way in life or not, if you get tickled, the tickling will always win, whether you want it to or not.

I only love it if everyone involved is having fun. I love the playfulness of it, and on the "lee" end I love the way it feels. I don't know exactly why, it just feels good. :p

It's a delicate torment. In general, you can torture the heck out of someone with tickling and leave no marks behind. Also, it turns me on like crazy, both as a Lee and as a ler.

I love the look in the girls face after tying her up and tell her your going for the next hour tickle her bare feet and whatching her freak out even before you start, begging you to do anything else but tickle her bare feet, and than leasoning the most wild laughing you ever heard in your life and whatching her feet try as hard as she can to get away, but cant and in the end tears coming down her face from laughing so hard, and when it is over haveing the best sex ever lol.

Tickling is always something I've enjoyed passively. I tend to be more voyueristic when it comes to tickling. I mainly enjoy seeing others get tickled, or reading about people tickling each other. My husband is my only ler, and tickling is just a small part of our sex life, so most of my tickling enjoyment is derived from the things I've described above.

As for me, I have always liked to make woman laugh, wreathe it be from telling a joke or just acting funny [to the point of crazy] in front of her.

When I grew up, I guess my ways kind of evolved a little.

I love that I can't control it.It's a feeling of losing all control to be at the mercy of someone.I love the taunting and seeing it coming and knowing I can't stop it.I get this rush that runs through my body its great! I am extremely ticklish and love the way it makes me feel!

Driving someone nuts by doing what they love/hate. And I love the control I have over them!

The female body is one of nature's most beautiful creations, and I love how stroking and teasing it makes women squirm and laugh uncontrollably.

The short answer is because it's the funnest hottest thing ever.

The long answer is because of the sensation, the anticipation, the humiliation, the power exchange, the verbal teasing, the loss of control....and so on and so forth Amen.

The short answer is because it's the funnest hottest thing ever.

The long answer is because of the sensation, the anticipation, the humiliation, the power exchange, the verbal teasing, the loss of control....and so on and so forth Amen.

I second that! Think hats sums it up pretty well for a lot of us.

Plain and simple. I like tickling because it turns me on. Even better knowing it turns on the 'lee as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back