• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why do YOU love tickling?

Tickling for me is a form of relaxation and a medicine as well as playful and fun. It relaxes me because i begin to loose all stress from the world while being tickled or tickling someone else. As for medicine...having issues with depression and sometimes anxiety and stress, tickling helps heal me if I get it. I mean how hard is it to be mad at the world or being crazy about something going on when your being tickled right? I also like making people laugh so if people are comfortable with me tickling them, it makes for a fun time and we both are laughing.

Because it's a fetish, but no seriously, Dunno why it's just something that's awesome to me. I guess the feeling it gives from being tickled and tickling.

i love tickling because of the sensation, it is fun playing games, finding out how far you can go and i enjoy feeling a little helpless and out of control, though i don't give that control over easily.

To best describe my answer to you would be look at my username. (inthenameoffun2) had to add a number at the end. LOL.
It is all about fun. The laughter it can bring is part of it. In my opinion, while the laughter and tickling is happening, for both lee an ler, nothing else is thought about. No stress, no I have to go get this done, or the kids need, or did I pick up.... Just have a fun few moments of no thoughts about anything. When finished, again for both, it is like taking a deep breath and saying, " ok what was I going to do now"?
I have even had the pleasure of introducing the use of tickling to others just for the reason that I mentioned.
Matter of fact, introduced my wife to this when we first met. Different story though. LOL.

I'm not really sure I can truly explain. This is kind of like someone asking me why I like playing video games so much. It's just fun somehow. There's just something about tickling, like video games, that just clicks with me, and it allows me to be able to be occupied with it for very long periods of time.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back