• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I tickled six complete strangers at the mall

hotchytick

TMF Expert
Okay, it was over a ten year period that all this happened, not all at once. Honestly it was because of a story I read on the internet that got me inspired. The story was about a guy who walked into a women’s shoe store and convinced the pretty sales woman he was buying shoes for his girlfriend and in the process he tickled the sales woman’s feet when he asked her to model the shoes for him. At the end of the story he offered to buy the shoes for the sales woman as a way to say thank you for letting him tickle her feet. She said to him that he didn’t need to buy her shoes just to tickle her feet.

I thought this was such a cool story that I wanted to try it out and see if it worked. In the mall there is a Sears and many years ago this Sears had a make up counter (it’s gone now). I was walking through with no intention of trying to tickle anyone, when I came upon the make up counter and saw this pretty girl with dark hair, a powder blue blouse, black skirt and light grey stockings. She was slip on heels. I was suddenly very charged up. Without going into all of the details, I ran my story by her and asked if I could look at her foot to see if she was the same size as my girlfriend. She agreed!! I bent down took her foot in my hand and tickled. OMG, what a rush!. Unfortunately she pulled her foot away and was not happy. I apologized and said I just couldn’t resist. She said it was okay. I eventually walked off. So that one was not such a great experience.

About a year later I’m walking through the mall at Christmas time with my girlfriend and we decided to go different ways. I was walking towards Target and on my way I pass a Kiosk where a woman was selling handmade bags. She wasn’t that pretty, but I was instantly turned on when I saw that she was wearing these heels that were very sexy. I don’t know what you call them, but they are open all over except for the toes and heels. I walked over and fiend interest in the bags. In fact I showed a lot of enthusiasm and instantly made a friend out of the woman (she was probably in her mid forties). I finally decided I wanted to tickle her feet some how. She was sitting on a high stool, which put her feet at eye level if you were crouched down. I decided to bend down right in front of her and “tie” my shoes. I swear she was flirting with the whole time. As I came up, my heart was pounding but I went for it anyway. It tickled her instep and said “nice shoes.” She giggled and said “Thank you, you are too sweet” BINGO! As I started to leave, she smiled and said “I see later honey.”

Later that week I was in Target and got in s sneaking tickle. Down the way from the front door there a counter where all of the electronics are kept. As I walked in the door I immediately caught the eye of what looked like a college student talking with two employees about something. She was pretty and they actually looked like they were flirting with her. What really caught my eye was that she was were slip on heels and kept lifting her bare feet out and playing with her sandals. I thought, “Could I tickle her?” How could I pull it off. I felt my keys in my pocket and had an idea. I walked up to where she was standing and dropped my keys right next to her exposed sole. As I reached for my keys I came up and ran my finger up her foot and then stood up. She didn’t say anything but I apologized to her and said I was sorry to touching her foot. Said “No worries, I knew you were just trying to get your keys.”

Five years later I was walking by American Eagles and this woman caught my eye immediately. She had on these crazy patterned boots. I’m not even sure how to describe it. I walked in and upon further examination I noticed the boots didn’t have a zipper. I was really just curious and didn’t have any intention of trying to tickle her, but the opportunity just presented itself. She gave me the usually “Hi, can I help you find something?” I said no, but I was curious about her boots and complimented her on how they looked. I also asked how hard to slip on and off. Did I mention she was wear tan nylons? To my absolute surprise, she sat down on a bench and pulled them off showing off of perfect foot. She told me it was nice to take her shoes off for a minute. And they she took the other one off! I had to do something. So I pulled the girlfriend line again. I asked what size shoe she was, she told me size six. “Can I check out your foot?” “Sure, here.” Holy shit! This was the best yet! I got down on my knee and put her foot in my hands and then with complete abandonment I tickled it. She smiled and said “Hey, no tickling!” She pulled her foot away and put her boots back on. We chatted for another a minute and I left.

BTW, I’m a half way good-looking guy, so I think I have been able to get away with some of the stuff because of it.

The next one was just handed to me. I was in Belk at the make-up, perfume counter and there was blond sitting on a stool where her right leg on top of her left leg and she was pulling off her slipper and then putting it back on again and I couldn’t believe the conversation she was having with the sales lady. I think there were friends because she wasn’t acting like a customer. Any way, to my great excitement the blond was talking about her feet. She said the following “I have high arches and I can run pretty fast.” I had no idea what I was doing I just acted on instinct, I walked over and stuck my finger between her shoe and her arch and started tickling as I walked. She said “HEE HEE!”

I kept walking and didn’t look back. An hour later I walked though the store again looking for a shirt. She was still sitting there and looked at me with a smile on her face and said “goooood night!”

I’m saving the best for last. About a year ago I hit the lottery. This time I honestly was looking for shoes to buy my girl friend for her birthday. I had just bought her a dress and wanted to surprise her with a full ensemble. Of course, if along the way if I found a foot model that I could work my way into a tickling situation that would be a bonus. I found myself in the make up section again pass through to the women’s shoes section. I was holding Lilly’s dress on my arm when the lady at the counter commented on the dress and how pretty it was. She was a knock out! About 5’6”, straight blond hair, beautiful features, very nice legs and high heels. There was a stool for women doing make up sampling in front of the desk. She asked me what it was for and I explained the situation AND explained that I was having trouble finding shoes. She told me finding for shoes for women is very difficult. Yup, I pulled out my old line. And guess what? It worked!
She said sure, “I don't have a problem showing off my pretty feet.” (Seriously she said that…and it only gets better from here.) She sat on the stool and she let me slide off her black heel!! Her feet were very smooth. I brought her foot up and “examined it.” And before I knew it I asked her “Are you ticklish?” “Yes!!” I didn’t waste anytime and I tickle her soft foot. Her reaction “Oh my gosh, I can’t believe someone is tickling my foot at work! I can’t get anyone to play with my feet at home.” She was smiling and giggling some but not going crazy laughing.” I was in trouble because I knew I couldn’t stand up anytime soon. I took the tickling a little longer because she wasn’t pulling away or resisting. She then said to another sales woman passing by “Somebody is playing with my feet, aren’t you jealous?”

Okay this is where it gets even more cool. I decided to see if I could push it a little further “Can I see your other foot?” I asked. “Why, so you can tickle me some more?”
I was on the spot and kind of stammered. She just ignored me and said (yes she actually said this “Go ahead, knock yourself out.” So I did! I was tickling both feet now! She didn’t do much but giggle every now again. But it abruptly ended when she told me her manager might come by and get angry. But what a rush! She ended the conversation by telling me I was welcome to have her help me with the shoes if I really needed it.

Great story, lucky for you those women didn't call security though! Hot nonetheless!

you should have talked her into meeting you after she got off after work, and go to a hotel, you than should have tied her up and given her the foot tickling of her life and she would have love it and loved you.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back