• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do I delete a picture I attached while editing a message?

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
Not only can I not seem to delete a message or thread I post but I also cannot seem to delete any picture I attach in a forum post.

You cannot delete uploaded images that you have added as attachments. Though you can manage the posts that you have attachments in them, so they do not display.

Myriads

Hi Myriads,

Is there a 'fix' being made to be able to delete the photos I have uploaded but dont want to use anymore? A whole host of photos I no longer plan on using just sitting there; not attached to any threads. Is there something in the works to rectify the inability to delete photos? If not, then why?

Thanks so much!

Have a great day.

You cannot delete uploaded images that you have added as attachments. Though you can manage the posts that you have attachments in them, so they do not display.

Myriads

... or not. Preesh, Myriads.

Anyone care to help me? I'm not questioning pics in threads; talking about that application/area that holds the pics. Is there/will there be an ability to delete unused pics? If not, why? I'd really like to get rid of them.

Anyone? Bueller?

Hi Myriads,

Is there a 'fix' being made to be able to delete the photos I have uploaded but dont want to use anymore? A whole host of photos I no longer plan on using just sitting there; not attached to any threads. Is there something in the works to rectify the inability to delete photos? If not, then why?

Thanks so much!

Have a great day.

I believe this is a limitation in the underlying vBulletin software, although I am not entirely certain. Version 4 (which we use) lacks some things you might expect to be present. Unfortunately, version 5 went in the wrong direction in terms of quality.

I didnt catch this response. Sorry. Thanks so much!!! :)

I believe this is a limitation in the underlying vBulletin software, although I am not entirely certain. Version 4 (which we use) lacks some things you might expect to be present. Unfortunately, version 5 went in the wrong direction in terms of quality.

Hi Myriads,

Thanks so much!

Have a great day.

As HDS said, it's a software issue. Not likely to change. But I'll also add that it's not a real problem either. Our servers are pretty robust space wise and we are not exactly going to be running out of space due to a bunch of unused photo attachments. So no need to worry or fret about them being there. It's cool, and won't cause a single problem or issue.

Myriads

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back