• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PRINCESS TEEVA'S Animated Tickling Cartoon...

Congratulations to both Sir Bombers & Princess Teeva!

LisVender's animation work is outstanding!

Jenni Nexus's participation is wonderful!

BRAVO! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jim
MTJpub.com

Really brilliant. Thanks very much for the time and effort.

best wishes

R

Someone beat me to the Bakshi! Simply beautiful. There's something rotoscope-y about it but with a bit fuller. It's something about the bangs and the fist pounding. I'm going to have to watch again and see if I pick up any more details. Yup, have to.

Oh much, much more than amused.

There is a huge slab of respect here for Daniel. I'm no animator by any means, but I have dabbled in frame by frame animation, and I have to say the patience and perseverance involved is admirable. 24 individual hand-crafted drawings per second is an grueling undertaking for anyone. Not to mention having an eye for gesture, timing, and fluid movement - its like spinning dishes in the air... excruciatingly slow dishes.

This was a huge endeavor, but you kept your eyes on the prize and it came out perfection. Many thanks to all three of you for bringing it together seamlessly. I am much impressed. Well done.

~ C.A.B.

Thanks, man. I really enjoy and respect your work, so this means a lot to me. Look forward to the completion of No-Luck Nora! It's off the back burner and next in my queue.

Wonderful. Wonderful. Wonderful. Thanks so much to you and you collaborators for this gem.

This is truly wonderful work. Great job, and thanks so much for posting it.

Holy cr*p

This is stunning

The animation is fantastice and the laughing face is gorgeous. Those feet look really, deliciously ticklish.

Thanks for sharing this amazing work.

Thank you, everyone!

And keep in mind, if you want me to make a cartoon for you, just send me a private message and let's talk!

Fantastic! I have been waiting on the edge of my seat for the next version of No-Luck Nora as well. Hats off to you LisVender.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back