• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AFV Tickle Challenge

I don't even know who Tom Bergeron was before this post, but now he's my hero.

Anybody know how to view the videos that have been uploaded? (If any have been?)

As a public service and for charity, I think GMA should have Lara Spencer and Ginger Zee tickle each other, just to get the ball rolling. :)

Anybody know how to view the videos that have been uploaded? (If any have been?)

It looks like they'll pick and chose which ones they'll show...so nothing has been added yet. This is quite an interesting thing though....wonder if whoever came up with the idea is one of us that works for ABC? (BTW, had no idea AFV was even still on the air...thought it went off in the early 90s!)

This is amazing! Almost a dream come true ;) about as mainstream as you can get.

Uploading a short of my wife tied up and tickled would probably be too much, huh? Lol... So tempting tho... It's a clean vid too. But I highly doubt they'd even consider a clip like that.

I bet something cute like those Mike and Robyn videos would fly. Maybe some sole-drawing or something. Probably not bondage unless it was silly, like bubble wrap or duct tape.

HOLY moly.

First of all, TWENTY FIVE SECONDS??? That is a pretty long time by mainstream standards. Good lord. There is NO WAY that Tom Bergeron or whoever conceived of this is not "one of us."

Second of all, what a great way to bring up our favorite topic casually with anyone whose ticklishness we might have been hoping to learn about....

wowowowow

And imagine...just imagine for one second....if somehow this went viral in even 1/10th of the way that the Ice Bucket Challenge did....could you possibly imagine our Facebook feeds.......!?!??!?!?

This is amazing, I can't wait to see these results! If we are lucky, a few celebs, might catch on to the idea!

Is there some clause that states participants can't upload the submitted video elsewhere? If not, this could be a very big thing. Especially if we can subtly egg it on through innocent amateur videos of our own.

i hope you people are spreading this around! tweet this to j lo and other celebs... lol.

i wish they were just being uploaded to youtube like the ice bucket thing.

when bergeron announced it on gma... robin literally said nothing. some dude said, 'ha ha ha' and then they went on to something else.
lara didn't say anything either.

i didn't see it... only heard it from the next room. wtf?

what was robin's reaction?

does anyone know if this is getting anymore press?

It's a shame that a large percentage of these videos will involve underage kids. It's great for broader mainstream conversation, but as fodder for this website, there won't be many videos posted that wouldn't come down pronto.

Hey all,

I'm pretty sure I saw the fruition of this last Sunday and it was all babies being tickled, except for the end where a girl was tied to a tree and tickled by (I believe) two guys for a couple of seconds.....

Doubt that they will do another follow up....

Yeah, it's a family show, and tickling is still seen by most as something mostly parents use to bond with their children.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back