• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone else converted someone?

BigApple3am

TMF Novice
I'm sure this post has been done before, but I'd like to hear of anyone else's experience with this. Here's my story:

Starting dating my ex girlfriend from okcupid, her profile/questions didn't mention anything about tickling or feet, but I made it important to mention these were my fetishes pretty early on. She was totally cool with them, especially my foot fetish as she loved having her feet rubbed. We played a couple times and she let me tickle her in various positions, and soon enough I learned that I like to be a lee as well as ler. She had never heard of a tickling fetish before, but she really responded to it well. Anyways, one day she told me that she told her roommates about it and I got sort of upset and asked her what she said. She explained it to them just as I did to her, and they both said it sounded very interesting. She then told them about my foot fetish and described it exactly as I did, almost quoting me word for word (but coming from her). I was upset, but I was very surprised to hear that they both found it very cool and even asked what I thought of their feet.

Anyways, me and her are still friends and maintain a healthy ex bf/gf relationship and I checked her okcupid recently and saw a few things that interested me. One question states: "Do you like to be tickled during sex?" Which she answered "yes" and another question that said "do you have a foot fetish" to which she answered "no, but I wouldn't mind my SO having one". These questions definitely weren't answered when we met, and I find it funny that she's so into it now.

So to those of you who are afraid of telling people about your fetish, don't be so afraid!! Some people will find it very interesting and be happy to please you! They may even get interested in it themselves.

My boyfriend converted me. :) I always liked the feeling of being tickled, but he definitely converted me to the kinkier stuff. ;)

Virtually everyone I've played with is a convert. Not many tickle fetishists about near me so I make my own :D

Virtually everyone I've played with is a convert. Not many tickle fetishists about near me so I make my own :D

I'm glad you indicated that there remains a big difference between so-called "converts" and those actually possessed of the fetish. A point not to be semantically blurred or overlooked by over zealous advocacy.

I did at one point convert quite a few people who were into tickling. Most have been online but yeah I have converted a few women myself

Nope. Once tried to with a guy I dated but tickle play just wasn't for him.

My wife was a foot and tickle virgin when I first met her. After doing all kinds of delicious things to her feet, she has confessed that I have made a monster out her. She is now a self-proclaimed foot goddess and very willing tickle slave who enjoys my fetish just as much as I. 020.JPG 006.JPG 006.JPG 023.JPG

Was with a woman and we switched back and fourth in bondage tickling each other. Made her become attracted to my ticklish feet and she admited she watched the M/M on tickleabuse. She now has a tickle fetish and a foot fetish.

Yeah, a girl I dated a few times. She pretty much doesn't like being tickled by anyone but me, but for whatever reason came to enjoy it when I did it. Luckily she's very attractive and pretty ticklish too. There's also another girl I've tickled who I wouldn't say I converted, but by the end of a couple of hours she said she could "see the appeal".

I've opened past play partners up to the idea of incorporating tickling in a scene. I've only dated in the BDSM scene, but the area I was born in didn't have many tickle fetishists. I mostly played with male Doms who had never really tickled before due to me being the first sub they had that wanted to actually be tickled.

I'm glad you indicated that there remains a big difference between so-called "converts" and those actually possessed of the fetish. A point not to be semantically blurred or overlooked by over zealous advocacy.

Oh yeh for sure, I wouldn't say I've made a tickle fetishist out of all these people. They are already kinky and kinky people like to play so basically they eventually try it realize how much fun it is and add it to their list of things they enjoy. Those turned on by it as a result tend to be more turned on that I'm torturing them/forcing them to react/whatever else you wanna call it, as that's the angle most submissive or switchy kinky people want, rather than because it's specifically tickling.

Though I would definitely pin the "Tickle fetishist" badge on to a few of them, two in particular recently. And that's a REAL convert, someone you introduce to it who embraces it like you've just given them the dream job they didn't know they wanted. But that's much rarer. Getting a kinky friend to try tickling and them enjoying it and wanting to do it again is easier but yeh, I guess they aren't exactly a "convert"

I don't care as long as I have people to tickle :D Next one this Tuesday, a closet tickle fetishist, how's that for a fluke? :D

Most of my previous girlfriends were brought into the fetish world by me. A few already lived there, but took to tickling like a fish to water.

To some degree I converted my husband. Not so much in the sense that he has developed the fetish, but more in that after over 20 years of marriage he sees it as a legitimate form of foreplay and derives pleasure knowing that he can turn me on through tickling.

I've never converted anyone but I have had a girl tell me while she had me handcuffed and was tickling me, that she liked torturing me like that, and that it turned her on. So that's a win I suppose.

I was never converted, but I'm sure it'd be fun. Maybe I'll convert someone in the future to being a ler and love indulging in different fetishes. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back