• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AFV Tickle Challenge

Good God! What's up with that? I notice ol' Tom didn't offer any particular rationale or special holiday relevance in requesting tickle vids. It does beat a bucket of ice water, however.

I wondered if something like this would enter the public realm. after all the 'tickle challenge' does get quite a bit of exposure with youtube, the Janoskins and the general recent 'challenge' culture of sharing and taking part in these things for charity - no-makeup selfie, ice bucket challenge and some of the more dangerous ones

This is incredible, simply incredible! I mean, it just blows my mind.

... Who the hell knew that AFV was still a thing?

I just want to know, how many here will take that challenge? :shrug:

Would be pretty funny to submit a 25 second video of some intense tickle torture

I was wondering how they would react to that. Makes me tempted to record something with use of my boyfriend's camera and having my boyfriend be the ler.

Y'know,... the more I think about this, the less I like it. Such a promo might provide an "awakening" moment for a few authentic late bloomers,.... or a conversational ice-breaker for those nervously exploring possible hook-ups. But a victory for popular acceptance? I don't think I want to see too much mainstreaming of this fetish because that cannot help but dilute and devalue the whole experience,.. diminish the intensity, eh? The select, underground quality is part of the excitement. Popular acceptance or public visibility don't interest me.

I really don't think anything remotely fetish-tinged would make it. A couple in a bedroom using any kind of bondage would be way outside what they do. They want funny. That said, buried in sand, inversion boots, contests, foot-drawing, etc. would make it, as would those wrapped-in-tape-and-stuck-to-a-door kinds of things. The brighter, sunnier, and more mainstreamy the better, and likely fully-clothed (except shoes, probably).

Well since this is being posted about in every forum, I'll include my reply to the other thread.

HOLY moly.

First of all, TWENTY FIVE SECONDS??? That is a pretty long time by mainstream standards. Good lord. There is NO WAY that Tom Bergeron or whoever conceived of this is not "one of us."

Second of all, what a great way to bring up our favorite topic casually with anyone whose ticklishness we might have been hoping to learn about....

And imagine...just imagine for one second....if somehow this went viral in even 1/10th of the way that the Ice Bucket Challenge did....could you possibly imagine our Facebook feeds.......!?!??!?!?

wowowowow

AND even if it doesn't go viral, just imagine, based on how many people must watch that show, how many people are now imagining what it would be like to be tickled for 25 seconds....

AND....think about whoever that lucky bastard is who set this whole thing up and is receiving ALL those videos to his/her inbox....

Oh, they only donate money to charity? You can't win money? If you could win money I would have tried asking every attractive female at work if I could tickle her for this, and promise to split the money with her if we win. Even if we didn't win, I still would've gotten to tickle her! But if there's no chance of us winning money there goes the only chance I had of getting a woman to do it.

AND....think about whoever that lucky bastard is who set this whole thing up and is receiving ALL those videos to his/her inbox....

Guarantee you the vast majority of the videos submitted are going to be of babies or grandparents getting tickled. I even saw they have one of a dog getting "tickled" as an example I guess of what they're looking for. "Lucky" isn't the word that comes to my mind.

Well since this is being posted about in every forum, I'll include my reply to the other thread.

HOLY moly.

First of all, TWENTY FIVE SECONDS??? That is a pretty long time by mainstream standards. Good lord. There is NO WAY that Tom Bergeron or whoever conceived of this is not "one of us."

Second of all, what a great way to bring up our favorite topic casually with anyone whose ticklishness we might have been hoping to learn about....

And imagine...just imagine for one second....if somehow this went viral in even 1/10th of the way that the Ice Bucket Challenge did....could you possibly imagine our Facebook feeds.......!?!??!?!?

wowowowow

Im 100% with you. This could be epic. Im hoping it goes viral

Im 100% with you. This could be epic. Im hoping it goes viral

I'm psyched to hear you feel the same way I do :)

I'm very, very curious what non-TMF folks reactions would be to hearing about this. Interestingly, I told my extraordinarily ticklish girlfriend about this last night and I expected her to be more blown away, like I was, but her reaction was fairly mild. I particularly expected her to be shocked and terrified by the idea of the 25-second tickle, but she didn't have much reaction to that. When I told her I expected more, she said, "Well, I wasn't imagining myself doing it, I was imaging other, less ticklish people." I kinda loved that :)

I'd be fascinated to hear if anyone else talks to a non-TMF friend or significant other about this - please share their response here!

Oh, they only donate money to charity? You can't win money? If you could win money I would have tried asking every attractive female at work if I could tickle her for this, and promise to split the money with her if we win. Even if we didn't win, I still would've gotten to tickle her! But if there's no chance of us winning money there goes the only chance I had of getting a woman to do it.

Guarantee you the vast majority of the videos submitted are going to be of babies or grandparents getting tickled. I even saw they have one of a dog getting "tickled" as an example I guess of what they're looking for. "Lucky" isn't the word that comes to my mind.

You may have better luck with the "it's for charity" pitch than you think. I believe lots of gals could very much respond to that -- particularly if you start by telling them about Toys for Tots, and the great work they do. (One web search can make you an expert.) Better yet, it would offer a brilliantly shrewd way to introduce a girl to our "practice," without having to reveal or out yourself as a fan of it until much later, once you're much more intimate with her.

I'm already imagining some attractive wannabe actresses or model types who might so get off on both the charity and potential national TV attention aspects that they'd agree in 5 seconds -- which could give you or me a legitimate excuse to propose it. Then when you tickle her, do it in a fun, teasing, mainstream way that will make her like you, whether or not she's initially into the tickling.

Thanks, but I only wanted to trick some co-worker(s) into letting me tickle them. Wasn't interested in developing any kind of friendships or relationships with them beyond that. Still you're right, bullshitting her that I actually want to do it for charity (when all I care about is getting my hands on her) maybe could work. I'll have to think about that one.

I agree with this... I'll do just about anything for charity. Including get tickled. :p

You may have better luck with the "it's for charity" pitch than you think. I believe lots of gals could very much respond to that -- particularly if you start by telling them about Toys for Tots, and the great work they do. (One web search can make you an expert.) Better yet, it would offer a brilliantly shrewd way to introduce a girl to our "practice," without having to reveal or out yourself as a fan of it until much later, once you're much more intimate with her.

I'm already imagining some attractive wannabe actresses or model types who might so get off on both the charity and potential national TV attention aspects that they'd agree in 5 seconds -- which could give you or me a legitimate excuse to propose it. Then when you tickle her, do it in a fun, teasing, mainstream way that will make her like you, whether or not she's initially into the tickling.

There will be quite a few vanillas up for this, I'm sure, given it's for Toys for Tots. I would be asking their friends to tickle them (f/f). Also, they won't want their face to show, so I am focusing on just the ticklers hands and the ticklees soles.

I came on here today to announce this, if someone else had not already done so. Glad to see it is already here. Tom Bergeron made the announcement on ABC's Good Morning Americal a couple weeks ago.
As stated it is for Toys for Tots for the Christmas Season...what better cause can you ask for?
The deadline is Nov. 15th. They will donate $5 per video to a maximun of $25,000. Geez, that is 5,000 videos if they max out. What better opportunity for a ler to get active or a lee to help a good cause can you have?
Maybe we should have a "Rally Round the Feather Call" across this great land to see if we can help them out.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back