• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Too Intense For Paisley M/F Forced Orgasm

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Paisley is brand new to fetish but already she wants to try it all. I have her strapped tightly to the rack, naked, her gorgeous pussy is all mine to play with. I start her with some tease and denial, I know she wants it but I want her to want it badly, I want her to beg for it. She gets frustrated quickly and begs to cum. I make her cum, she cums so hard, so damn hot. But she has a very sensitive pussy and she cannot take the post orgasm stimulation. I make her suffer through it until she cums again, and again. She cums fast so she has to endure a lot of discomfort!

Orgasmabuse.com Why waste money on buying clip after clip when you can download ALL of my videos for 34.95? Buying clips for $1/min is the past, the value is in the membership!

Orgasm Abuse is also on c4s if you insist on buying there, lol. Get a membership!

TickleCustoms.com You can control the action! I can do tickling, foot worship, belly button, forced orgasms, handjobs, pretty much anything you want. Contact me for available models

Attachments

• toointenseforpaisley1.jpg
    toointenseforpaisley1.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 1,006
  • toointenseforpaisley2.jpg
    toointenseforpaisley2.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 817
  • toointenseforpaisley4.jpg
    toointenseforpaisley4.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 569
  • Too Intense For Paisley Sample.wmv
    5.3 MB · Views: 1,124
  • Pretty Paisley Stipped and Tickled Sample.wmv
    5.8 MB · Views: 1,004
Last edited:
WHY DO U HAVE TO SEPARATE THE FORCED ORGASM STUFF FROM THE TICKLING??? TO SELL MORE??

EVEN THOUGH I KNOW WHAT IS LIKE BOOKING, WORKING WITH MODELS & STUFF,
NOW PRETTY MUCH ALL OF THE TICKLING & ORGASM VIDEOS YOU DO ARE SEPARATE.

THATS AGRESSIVE... WITH ALL THE RESPECT, I RATHER CALL OFF PURCHASING A CLIP FOR THE FEET TICKLING, A CLIP FOR THE ORGASM, AND ANOTHER ONE FOR WHATEVER... JUST NONSENSE. ILL JUST BROWSE C4S

WHY DO U HAVE TO SEPARATE THE FORCED ORGASM STUFF FROM THE TICKLING??? TO SELL MORE??

THATS AGRESSIVE... WITH ALL THE RESPECT, I RATHER CALL OFF PURCHASING A CLIP FOR THE FEET TICKLING, A CLIP FOR THE ORGASM, AND ANOTHER ONE FOR WHATEVER... JUST NONSENSE. ILL JUST BROWSE C4S

Cry baby. I still do tickling orgasms. It is called expansion, OrgasmAbuse.com is a non tickling site.

Last edited:

Dude, ALL CAPS IS YELLING!

Tommy produces all kinds of tickle and orgasm clips. I really can't imagine that you're complaining about this.

Really man!

JD

If you were thinking like a producer, then you could be learning from Number One.

THATS AGRESSIVE... WITH ALL THE RESPECT, I RATHER CALL OFF PURCHASING A CLIP FOR THE FEET TICKLING, A CLIP FOR THE ORGASM, AND ANOTHER ONE FOR WHATEVER... JUST NONSENSE.

If you're thinking like a customer, two words -- "streaming site".

And please pardon my formal, oh-so-rigid spelling, punctuation and (especially)capitalization. I just cannot find a reliable tutor in Mestizo pidgin-English.

Cry baby. I still do tickling orgasms. It is called expansion, OrgasmAbuse.com is a non tickling site.

Yep, my bad. Had a bad day i guess and started spittin around. Thanks for what you do Tom, maybe i just bought a lot "similar" videos from various studios and stuff, and cant seem to find who's pushing boundaries on layouts and plots.

Anyways, i guess you are still the leading studio, and well deserved. "Pussy Service" clip, like a month old clip has been a special one

Yep, my bad. Had a bad day i guess and started spittin around. Thanks for what you do Tom, maybe i just bought a lot "similar" videos from various studios and stuff, and cant seem to find who's pushing boundaries on layouts and plots.

Anyways, i guess you are still the leading studio, and well deserved. "Pussy Service" clip, like a month old clip has been a special one

We all have them, no problem.

Check out the new one with Raquel "Raquel Roper Wrecked," that has tickling and orgasm. I also did a separate orgasm video with her without tickling. I also have a vid coming with Alexis Grace on the rack orgasmed and tickled.

Is she going to do a fully nude rack tickle? I think her tickle vid was down to panties.

Check out the new one with Raquel "Raquel Roper Wrecked"... I also have a vid coming with Alexis Grace on the rack orgasmed and tickled.

Wow, i was waiting Raquel... Good choice!... looking forward for Alexis, and for a ticklesex session with NLY, Samantha, & Brook :)

Such a sexy clip, one of the best I think. Great body, great breasts and a gorgeous, hairy pussy. Seriously hot, would love to see more and more of Paisley :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back