• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Woman Who Couldn't Stop Laughing m/f

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
Everything is ok now, but for awhile I thought I was in big trouble. My girlfriend's mother is a lawyer. I was afraid I would going to go to jail or get sued or something.

My girlfriend, Melody, is on fall break from Yale University is visiting home. She's a brilliant dark-skinned brunette--tall and big breasted with a sexy but kind of small rearend. I live hundreds of miles away and don't get to see her that often.

We went on a date to a Starbucks and when we were still in the parking lot, close enough for the wifi to work, she asked to borrow my ipad. She came across my browsing history and discovered that I had been looking at the Tickling Media Forum.

She looked through this forum and laughed at me, much to my embarrassment. (I wasn't about to tell her that I usually fantasized about being the ticklee.) Then, she said, she thought it would be "wild," if we tried something like that. She actually asked me to take her to a hotel room, tie her down, and tickle her. I shook so much from excitement that I almost couldn't drive. We stopped by a store to by some electricians tape. That's what I decided to use to tie her down with.

We both undressed, and she laid down spread-eagled as she had seen in some of the videos she watched on this forum. My boner was throbbing and she giggled at my excitement. I tied her down good and tight, so that she was completely helpless.

Before I even started tickling her, she began laughing--a hearty high-pitched type of laughter. I sat on her legs and held my fingers over her.

"No, don't," she said.

"But you wanted me to do this to you," I said.

"I know. I don't know why I'm so ticklish."

"I haven't even started tickling you yet."

"Ok, do it then."

I tickled her underarms and she resumed laughing. I tickled her feet, her legs, her neck, her sides, her belly, her butt, and her big tits. She was laughing non-stop, and I realized, if there was anybody in the room next to us, they would here her laughing, so I stopped tickling her, yet she kept laughing.

"Ok, that's probably enough. I won't tickle you any more," I said.

But she kept laughing.

"Stop laughing," I said.

"I can't," she managed to say between bursts of laughter.

"I'll tickle you again, unless you stop laughing," I threatened.

But that didn't work. She still kept laughing.

I untied the tape and let her go. She still kept laughing. I fucked her. She orgasmed and still kept laughing.

"My stomach is killing me from laughing but I just can't stop," she complained.

I got really worried. What if she literally died from laughing so much? What if she was literally tickled to death?

I took her to the Emergency Room. The triage nurse looked at us like we were idiots when I told her the reason we were there was because my girlfriend couldn't stop laughing. Other patients just stared at us while we waited to see the doctor. It was so inappropriate...other patients were suffering from broken limbs or waiting on loved ones who were seriously ill or dying. And my girlfriend laughed for the entire 45 minutes.

When we got in the room, a nurse asked how it started, and I had to tell her when I tied her down and tickled her. She hadn't stopped laughing since. Of course, she looked at me as if I was a total freak. Then, I had to tell the old Chinese doctor the same thing.

He gave her some morphine to put her to sleep. That stopped the laughing, much to my relief.

Now, I'm about to take her home, and she's pretty spaced out. I don't know how I'm going to explain her groggy state to her mother.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back