• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is that for me? m/f

06Alphaman

TMF Expert
It's summer camp. 1981

I've been a camp counselor since the age of 16 during the summers. Now, I'm 21 and home from college. God, I love working at camp. The women are soooo fine. And it is hot. And there are very little clothes going on. This year, I had "Retired" from the counselor position and was serving as director of overnight camps. Girls and Boys. This story is about one of those female counselors.

Donna was 19. Fine and she knew it. 5'6. 38-25-36. Legs displayed every bit of her many years as a gymnast and ballet dancer. She was one of the lead counselors for the 3rd grade girls. The would be having an overnight (2days, 1 night) at camp in a couple of weeks.

Meanwhile, I didn't have a group any more. A perk was that I could be anywhere, any time during the day. So I was sure to show up at the pool when Donna was going to be there. Every bikini or swimsuit she had was super bad. I liked to flirt with her, but she was still kind of distant. She would flirt back a little. Whatever, I would play with some of the other female counselors. A lot of public tickling. About a few years back I had established a "tickling" reputation. Adults only though. You had to be 18 or over. It was fun. I was really trying to get some tickling in with Donna. But she stayed on the perimeter. She would watch. But by the time I was trying to work my way back to her...she would manuever to be somewhere else. Damn. LOL

Well. She and her crew would be at my overnight for a couple of days. I wanted to see if things would be different.

OK. So it's Wednesday evening; the day before the overnight. Donna had stayed late after camp. Camp is open until about 6:30 for after care where parents pick up the kids. Donna is not with the kids. She is with a few adults, hanging out and swimming at the pool.

Excellent. So I head over there. And when I see her from a distance, I am extra excited. She is wearing the pink bikini. Nice. I love the pink bikini. There are a couple of other male counselors at the pool. A female lifeguard, two other females and Donna. So I get down to my trunks and hang out. Swim. Play. No tickling. Just kicking it. With everyone. Donna too.

After a while, I get out of the pool and dry off at the picnic table. A few minutes later, Donna gets out and walks towards me. I don't know if it is about "me" or her towel that is next to me. But I do know that her pink bathing suit is in full effect. This is the one that is see through when wet and shows off her large areola and nipples. She gets near me and all I can say is..."wow". Donna smiles a big smile and laughs. "Like it, do you?" she says.

Hell yeah.

So she picks up her towel and starts drying off. We exchange some more small talk. We start to say our good byes...other folks were closing up the pool anyway. "Well, the overnight is tomorrow," I said, "guess I will see you then."

She smiles and laughs. "Oh, I know" she demures, "And you will definitely see me." She leans in and gives me a peck on the cheek. "You are so sweet", she whispers in my ear.

Wow. WTF? Did something just happen here? Did we have some sort of moment?

The next day is full. Shopping. Prepping the camp. Making sure all the equipment is working.

The camp area is rather large and in a clearing that is thickly surrounded by trees. There are three huge platforms above the ground and they are covered by tents. A group of about twenty people can sleep in each one. We usually have two or three groups of kids and their counselors. Counselors sleep with the kids. We make a campfire. Cook on the fire. Play games until dusk. Tell camp stories or ghost stories. Maybe trek a mile and back to the ghost tree. Make sommores and roast marshmellows. Go to bed. That's the routine. It's a lot.

As the director, I usually don't sleep at the campsight, especially when it is a girls group. There is a path through the woods that goes about 750 yards up. There is a "little house" there. Has a kitchen, living room/dining room and two bedrooms. That's where I stay. Keep supplies and so forth. Nice life for the summer.

Anyway, the day comes. We go through the routine. 4 counselors, 2 Jr. counselors. 40 girls. Full day and night. Too much work for flirting. No worries. That's my job. The female counselors are looking cute though. Whatever.

The kids are settling down. I am taking trips from the site to the house, cleaning up and putting things away. The kids go down to sleep. The counselors stay up and talk around the campfire for a while. I hang out. Good times. I have a couple of things to return to the house, so I say goodnight.

Donna says, "Hold on, Alpha, let me give you a hand with that. It's about 10pm.

Come on. Excellent.

Well. It is not policy. But I keep a fifth of vodka stashed at the little house. It is actually a tradition. I got indocrinated when I was 17, so I know the ropes. Don't ask, Don't tell.

And sure enough, Donna is wanting to hang out at the house. What??? Excellent.

So we talk for a while. I have a boom box and we listen to Quiet Storm, WHUR radio. Good conversation. I break out the vodka and I have some orange juice. We keep talking. We even dance some slow jams a couple of times. Soon it is 11pm.

Now I start to ask her about her distance during the day. I tell her that I think we like each other okay, but that she seems to avoid me. Donna looks down and away, kind of smiling and biting her lip a bit. But I probe..."Am I doing something to creep you out or annoy you?" She shakes her head.

"I see you flirting and playing with all the pretty women I'm not really trying to be part of your little harem. No way. Ewwww." She is still kind of smiling.

"Besides. I am waaaaaaay too ticklish"

Aha! Bingo.

Okay. A few more drinks. We are sitting on the couch. Just talking and laughing and chilling. Music playing. But now we are next to each other. We are talking and even looking into each other's eyes. "What??" I say. "What are you looking at? What's wrong?"

"Nothing", Donna says..."I'm just surprised you haven't tickled me!"

Game on!

I didn't even know where to start. Her thighs were across my lap already. So I could go either way. Whatever, I go for the sides. Paydirt!

She lets out this long, low, gutteral belly laugh that lasts about 20 seconds. Followed by a 5 second gasping in of air...and then another long, low belly laugh. Kind of raspy. But she is into it. She's not really trying to get away. I like that so much, that I have to repeat it a few times.

For a change up, I move to her underarms...both of them. She actually cooperates by raising them at first. But once my fingers dig in, she is shrieking and howling and squirming. High pitched laughing. Wow. She is sputtering and spitting. Now she is trying to get away, but her arms actually have my hands locked in place, thus, I can actually hold her in place. She seems to be loving it. When I stop to let her catch her breath, she is looking in my eyes and smiling. Then...she sits forward and takes off her shirt. Nice bra. My jaw drops.

She nods her head and pushes me back a bit, swings her legs off my lap and stands up. She takes her jeans and socks off. Well. Okay...I take my shirt and pants off. we are in our underwear. She quickly lays across the couch again. "Go for it! Tickle me!" Shit. So I tell her to wait a minute. I run around to make sure that doors are locked and blinds are closed. Then I am back.

I tickled the shit out of her. She was loving it. But I was even moving too slow. She was telling me to try here and try there. Donna knew what she wanted. Wow it was fun. After a while, I was giving her a break. She was breathing and giggling. I had stood up off of the couch again and she looked down.

"Wow! Is that for me???"

I forgot that I was in my underwear. My manhood was in full effect, straining against the material. I was caught off guard and looked down...couldn't hide that, damn. But as I was stammering and starting to look back up at her she said.....

"Yum"

She took off her bra and threw it across the room. She got back on the couch and as I took my undershorts off, she removed her panties.

I wanted to get right down to business...but I changed my mind.

Instead, I got on top of her for a minute and kissed her. Then I moved down for some kisses down low. I caressed her thighs while my tongue worked. Then I reached up to caress her breasts and find her nipples. Excellent. But then I shot my hands under her arms again, and tickled her. She screamed and howled again. But I held her in place. My mouth never left her special place either. Her nipples were harder now. Her clit and labia were engorged. I used my teeth to nip at her a bit, threatening to bite her labia or clit. When I put my tongue back on her, she grabbed my head with both hands and kept it in place. She thrust her hips against my face.

"Whoooooaaaa." she moaned. "Whoooooaaaaa. Whooooaaaaa. Woooooo" "Yeah, get it!" And then she came hard. Her back arched. Her hips were in the air against my face. She bucked against my mouth and then her legs were shivering. She was grunting now. Panting. Multiple orgasm.

Wow.

I'm kind of sitting there for a couple of minutes. Watching her. Watching her recover. My manhood is at full attention still...but I am just kind of dumbfounded. No worries though. Once she recovers, she laughs and with a sly look pushes me on my back on the couch. She plays with me for a few seconds and then mounts me. Straddles me with her knees. And she is going for it. I though it was about me. But no...she was using me for round two. Soon enough she grabbed my arms and pulled them towards her. Then she grabbed my hands and moved them up and down her sides and ribs. Oh...I get it. So I started tickling motions up and down her sides. She doesn't laugh this time. She kind of grunts and moans. And grinds. I'm loving those nipples so I reach up and pinch and play. I was trying to wait for her, but now I am cumming all up inside her. Wow. When she feels me cumming, she cums too.

So this was not hardly my first rodeo, but I was shocked and surprised. I was ready to go for another round.

But she laughed and shook her head. She had to get back down to the campsite. She kissed me on the mouth and then on the cheek. She gathered her clothes and ran to the bathroom. Quick shower.

When she came out, she found me in the kitchen. She was beaming and giggling and shaking her head. "I knew it, I knew it, I knew it and I was right" she was saying. She had her panties and socks on...her breasts were standing firm and those nipples were in full effect. "Mmmmmm. Still like that, huh?" She says. I help her with her bra. She puts her shirt on. And pants. Still has a towel on her hair.

We linger for a few more minutes. We hug. Share a few more kisses. Then she pulls away. Donna thanked me and winked. I was gonna walk her back down to the campsite but she insisted that I stay in the house. I gave her a huge flashlight and she left.

That was fun.

In the morning, when I came back down to prepare for breakfast, it was all back to business. That was as it should be. It had been a great camp.

During the next few weeks it was strange. I still made my rounds. But I tried to go to Donna first. She would position herself away from me. If I flirted with other women and tickled them, I would look up at Donna. She would smile, laugh and shake her head. I couldn't really approach her.

But she would pick her moments. "We need to go and play" she would say or whisper. Or sometimes, she would find a way to be away from the kids, pull me to a corner and flash me. We had some more tickling that summer. And some more sex. Yet, we went our separate ways by the end of summer.

And we never saw each other again. I didn't really come back to Camp, that was my last summer.

Still. We are in touch today. By phone and facebook. She is happily married with kids. I am happily divorced with kids. Those are days gone by.

I wish that I was fully in command of my tickling and that it was a fetish back then. I was tickling. And I used tickling as foreplay. But I actually missed that some women were actually into tickling as much or more as I was.

Glad you like the story.

I was into tickling then...for years and pretty confident. But I still thought it was just my thing.

I didn't really recognize that some women might be into being tickled...and knew that they did. It didn't occur to me. If I had really suspected a mutual interest...wow...I would have had even more fun back in the day.

What I did know by then, was that unless a woman absolutely hated to be tickled (and some do), it was not usually a bad thing at all to have some tickling going on. Back in my day, ladies liked to laugh. Through jokes or humor or tickling. If your lady was laughing...that was a good thing.

Most of my tickling experiences when I was younger (14-18) are pretty innocent. No real sex. And I wouldn't tell those here anyway.

But 18 to 28 years old...those were good years. Then I got married and although I have a few good tickling stories within my marriage, my wife was not into tickling unless she was already about to climax. Otherwise she hated it. 20 years later, we are divorced. I get to play again. And now I know about forums and communties like this.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back