• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Always Respect the Spirits (Halloween for C.A.B.'s Oktoberfetish 2014)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Here's my primary art for this year's holiday. I wish there could've been more this season but time ended up being too short to get all I planned out, sadly.

A little scene of Halloween magic and mischievous fun with a trio of costumed girls and a WHEE-ja board, I mean Ouija. You have to respect the spirits, particularly this time of year. And it seems those two occult/spirit/death-obsessed girls in the chairs, an Egyptian necromancer and a gothic succubus/demoness, thought being 'creative' wouldn't offend the ghosts. Well, they weren't offended...they just contacted some rather kinky spirits. ;)

This image is also for the exceptionally talented C.A.B.'s extensive and amazing Third Annual Oktoberfetish art jam, which you can find at http://fav.me/d7u4off

Still reading? Good. How about a nice short story to go along with this one?
(feel free to skip to the end of the description for final notes/details after the story if you're in a rush :p ).

-----

The three costumed girls found a nice quiet room away from the hoops and hollering of the party railing throughout the rest of the mansion. They turned down the lights and two of them settled into comfortable chairs surrounding a low table.

One of them, a darker skinned young woman dressed up as an Egyptian necromancer...albeit a rather 'tempting' one...giggled a bit as she placed the stiff board upon the table's surface. She brushed some purple locks from her eyes as she placed the simple planchette in the center of the tan rectangle.

"C'mon, this'll be fun," the girl said with a smile. "It's simply thrilling to talk to the spirit world."

The other prone female, clad in pale makeup and a costume resembling some sort of gothic succubus or demoness, 'spread her wings' (and unfolded her rather long legs) and sighed softly. She brought her heavy boot wearing feet up on the table next to the board.

"Are you sure? You DO remember what happened the last time we tried using one of these boards," her deeper voice quested.

The first girl giggled again.

"No, that was because you were pushing the thing instead of letting THEM do it for us. We have to let it happen on its own-"

"-I wasn't pushing it, you were-"

The third girl interrupted the bickering with a sultry intone. She was behind the two couches, examining the bookshelves in the darkness as the others argued.

"why don't you just let me directly 'ask' the spirits through my tarot cards," the last of the trio asked. "I'd be happy to give you a reading myself. Perhaps I'll look at a few of your lines too...and curves..."

She turned and stood between the other two women's seats. Dressed as a hot little gypsy from feathered hairband down to bare (albeit jeweled) toes, she certainly looked the part of being able to do what she suggested.

The dark skinned girl drummed a purple-painted nail to her lips and shook her head after a moment.

"I appreciate it, but let's try the board first at least. Already set up and everything."

The crimson-tressed gal shrugged but seemed fine with the decision and leaned against a sofa's armrest to watch.

The Egyptian looked back toward the horned goth and smirked mischievously.

"In fact, let's try something interesting, to reduce the chance of 'accidentally' moving the plank this time," she whispered, crossing one of her tan legs over the other and deftly unlatching the golden straps of the sandal upon her foot. She repeated the activity with the other leg as the two females watched curiously.

"Let's use our toes on the planchette," she said with a smile as she dropped both of her sandals on the table beside the board...and then in an alluring manner slowly lifted both of her knees and gently placed her ten slim toes on the edge of the device.

The darkness-themed girl on the couch raised on eyebrow in response. Well, it WAS something different...maybe the spirits would react in a fitting way. She glanced down at her black-nailed digits poking out of her big open-toed boots, wiggled them, and went along with the plan. Soon her extremely long (mostly) fishnet clad legs were extending from the seat to the table. Her tootsies pressed lightly down on the planchette and she leaned forward to watch, comparing her larger feet to her friend's for a moment.

"Now...concentrate," the Egyptian temptress said sternly and shut her eyes.

The succubus sighed and closed her eyes too. The gypsy girl just stayed back, watching with a grin as she looked down at the cute sight upon the table.

Moments of silence passed. The room seemed to somehow darken further.

"Mmm...I feel something," the winged woman whispered.

The dark haired 'necromancer' opened her eyes slightly and glanced at the planchette surrounded by twenty flexing toes.

"Me too...it's trembling under our toes. They must be here!"

"Uh, do we ask a question now?"

"Oooooh, yes!" The first girl said as she felt the air seem to energize. It felt like SOMETHING was flowing through both women all the way down their legs to the board. "Think real hard of what you'd like the spirits to do or say!"

She was excited. The other girl was a bit...surprised to have such a reaction. She attempted to shift her position to lean forward more as the plank beneath their feet moved just a little...and was shocked to note the 'energy' around her seemed to be...

"Um, I can't...move much," she said with a worried tone.

The dark skinned female noticed the plank's point skid to a brief stop at a 'T' and tried to raise her arms from the armrests of the chair she was in.

"I...I can't either. It feels like something is holding me down...look, our feet are moving!"

The duo looked down to see an 'I' next. They both abruptly squealed immediately after.

"Something brushed my left heel!"

"Mine too! What is it?!"

As if on cue, accompanied by the letter 'C' being selected, the 'energy' surging around the room seemed to manifest into faint visible shapes...long, glowing tendrils...many of which revealed themselves to be wrapped around each girl's prone body. That explained why they couldn't stand or move anything...except their legs.

"EEEEEEeee, stop it!" the goth screeched as she saw a loose ghostly tentacle being responsible for the touch on her heel...a rather ticklish touch at that.

'K' was what she spied next upon the board, but her companion was able to see more tendrils poking around and through the couch she sat upon. For a moment the tiara-wearing woman could swear she saw a ghostly face emerge from the chair...but her eyes shut as she exploded with laughter at the feeling rolling across her bare heels.

The gypsy girl watched with...interest...as the ghostly arms and tentacles seemed to brighten with each higher pitched sound of merriment.

Both girls' voices burst forth with rolling laughter as the tendrils rubbed and fidgeted all over their exposed soles. And each laugh only made the 'buzz' they felt from 'contact' feel stronger.

The Egyptian dug her nails into the armrests as more spirit limbs manifested out of nowhere around her. She barely noticed the 'L' spelled out on the board as the branching tendrils started to poke and feather along other parts of her body, notably the exposed sides of her breasts and her quivering stomach.

"AAAHAHAAHAAHAHA!!! STOP...STAAAAHAAHAHAAPP!!!"

The demoness wailed like a banshee in response to the new licks and lashes across her form. Shimmering curves dipped into her navel and squeezed under her arms and hips. Her fingers spread and thrashed as the tendrils held her arms aloft. Another scratched at her ticklish toosh.

"EEEEEEEEeeeeheeheeheehee!!!"

An 'E' happened to be the next thing spelled out on 'WHEE-ja' board...

With an ethereal wind blowing her vermilion hair about, the third girl approached and sat on the goth girl's armrest, taking a better look at the situation with the spirits.

"Hm, an 'M' now," she said in a voice dripping with (jealous?) lust.

All three women could see it now...although two of them were having major issues focusing obviously. Thick coils of ghostly energy were looped around the tortured duo's legs and ankles and were responsible for 'moving' their toes and the planchette beneath them about the board.

'O'

"OOOOOOOOOOhh!! Ohhhaahaaahaha....mmmmm," first moaned then stammered the Egyptian-costumed gal. A spirit tentacle was rather forwardly yet tickishly scratching between her upper thighs. But any feelings of pleasure where soon overwhelmed by more tickles aimed further down her legs.

The pale woman emitted an unintelligble (and slightly animalistic) moan before bursting forth with more laughter...something apparently dipped under her rather short skirt.

'R' appeared next as both women frenzied. The spirits were definitely in contact...everywhere on their bodies. But surely the worst was their poor feet. The feverish tickles were intense down there, as tendrils whipped up and down the flexing surfaces. One set of lighter skinned and another set of pale colored soles were gradually turning pink from unending licks and feathering from their bobbing heels to their taut toes. Like shimmering tongues they rolled around the balls of all four feet and tried to wedge between the tootsies forced to keep pressing the sliding plank.

Both purple and black nailed digits shivered as the spirits moved the pointer to the 'E'...and paused.

The gypsy girl leaned over as the spirits continued to 'commune' with her friends and smirked, showing some rather long fangs.

"Ooh, apparently your question to them was 'T-I-C-K-L-E-M-O-R-E'. Tickle more?"

The two sitting, screaming women shook their heads vigorously as they laughed wildly. The ghosts and their tentacles had not slowed at all.

After not moving for a minute, the toe-pressed-planchette started to slowly move again, even as the feet upon in were assaulted with tickles. The tarot-bearing woman reclined unusually with her legs up atop the Egyptian's shaking chair...well, one leg. The other dipped its toes across the laughing girl's sweaty belly and curled deliberately.

The device stopped again on the board. The spirits had answered the question: YES.

Giggling, the gypsy uttered, "Mmmmm...it seems the spirits have stronger contact in the presence of tormented soles...ah...souls!"

She flipped through her cards...as a tendril playfully neared her raised foot...

-----

Psy/Khali here again...

Heh, originally I didn't plan on using OCs in this one, but I suppose all three of them are close enough.
That's obviously Necra as the 'Egyptian necromancer/temptress' on the left.
In the back middle, that's lovely Adara dressed up as a very hot gypsy/fortune teller.
And on the right, clothed as the gothic succubus/demoness? Ah, let's just call her SJG for now. ;)

The occult-themed hotties are having a bunch of fun, it seems.

Bonus Question: My own costume for parties/Halloween this year was themed similar to one of these three. Feel free to take a guess. ;)

Once again, this one's part of the amazing C.A.B.'s Oktoberfetish 2014 art jam. Check out the huge amount of submissions at http://fav.me/d7u4off when you get a chance. ^^

Happy Halloween.

Attachments

• 30OuijaFunColor.jpg
    30OuijaFunColor.jpg
    463 KB · Views: 1,208
I'm going to guess the Egyptian costume, since I'm having a rare moment of mental clarity and not feeling like a zombie right now. (No pun intended.)
I'll make a better comment when I'm less emotionally drained. :(

Wonderful drawing, Khali! :feets: I love the details on the soles of the woman with red hair. :devil: Great work and thanks for sharing it here. :D

Larcen:
Nope, not the Egyptian one.

Milagros:
Heh, I'd expect you'd notice that area. :p

PQFingers:
Thank you.

Bohemianne:
Thanks much, glad you enjoyed it. ^^

*takes off his hat and reveals a sign saying, 'BRAIN ON STRIKE!'*

I didn't think I'd get it right. *sighs* :(

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back