• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Suspected Cop Killer Eric Frein Captured.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
www.wpvi.com.

After a six week manhunt.. suspected cop killer Eric Frein was captured in northern Pennsylvania tonight.

I was relieved to hear this, for the victims of his vicious acts, their families, and the communities surrounding the area where he was at large.

I'm a strong believer in the death penalty as punishment for crimes such as the ones that Mr Frein committed.

Hopefully, he will be made to pay for his hanieous acts.

I think you meant his heinous acts...nevertheless, just shows ya, the good guys always win.

Glad to see this monster caught. Hopefully it brings a small amount of closer to the community and famalies of his victims.

May he get all the justice he has coming to him.

Had the Pennsylvania State Police spotted him they would probably shot him on site.

On the 6pm news from Philadelphia tonight, Jim Gardner reported that Frein has supposedly confessed to the crimes Frein is charged with, and that the DA in the case will seek the death penalty.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back