• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eight years, and worth the wait ! m/f

MiG31

Hi all,

I've been a lurker here for years, but I thought I would share my experience with meeting a girl through a personal in a fetish forum for a tickle session, at least to give a little hope to all the desperate young men out there searching for a female play partner :)

Disclaimer: it's not just a tickling story, there's gonna be a long, long introduction about how I joined a fetish forum and how the session eventually happened. So if you're there just for the tickling, please scroll down a bit ;)

I'm 26 now and I'm from a non-English speaking country. Since I was a teenager I'd been lurking in a local tickling fetish forum, and when I turned 18 and got to have my own apartment, I thought it would be the best opportunity to finally get to meet like-minded people and have sessions :woot2:
And I was quite disappointed, at first. I found out there were mostly guys looking for sessions and very few girls, and those few girls tended to stay away from personals, wary of having their PM box flooded by rude tickle maniacs. Some of them told me that messages like: "Hey! Up for a tickle session?" with no previous introduction were all too frequent. I mean, seriously, guys! Eventually, I had formed nice friendships with other members, both male and female, but unfortunately no-one lived anywhere near my area, and being a poor student with no car back then, travelling was impossible, so all those friendships remained virtual and sessions never happened.

Two years later, I met a girl at college and we remained together for six years. While I was in a relationship, I thought keeping in touch with a forum related to a fetish she had no idea I had would be too complicated, so I stopped going to the forum entirely. It took me a very long time to confess to her I had a tickle fetish, and although it didn't freak her out, she didn't like being tickled at all, so I never got to "practice" with her. She liked me to caress and massage her pretty feet, though ^^

We broke up a few months ago, nothing to do with my tickling fetish, mind you, we just found out we had different goals in life and it was better for the two of us to be just friends. We still get along very well, by the way. So, newly single, I decided to return to my old forum and see what was up. What a shock! Most of the people I'd known back then were gone and I had to start all over again with the newer members. So I took my time to get to know them, thinking that this time I had a car and money, so I could travel and finally make my fantasies real.

And that's when I met Mindy.

(Not her real name, by the way). I was browsing through the Personals section one day and was shocked to find an ad from a girl, 21 years old, saying she had moved to a new city and was up for meeting members for chats and maybe for sessions. And her new city was barely a one-and-half hour drive from my place! I couldn't believe my eyes, I sent her a PM, not expecting any answer, thinking she must already have had, like, 500 messages already. To my surprise she replied, and as we started to chat she said that yes, she would receive on average 50 messages a day (!!), mostly from the rude "Hey! Up for a session!" kind of guys. But she said she had met cool people through the forum where she lived before, and had great sessions with them (she loves being tickled), so that was worth the trouble. And she added that she was a bit paranoid and would only consider a session with a guy after a long, long time chatting and meeting in public places (although I don't see anything paranoid in that, I'd do the same if I were a girl...)

I took this opportunity to suggest we meet, and we arranged for a dinner a few days later. I showed up nervous as hell, though I did my best to hide it. Problem is, Mindy's pretty shy in nature and I tend to get lost for words when I'm with a cute girl, so you can guess the dinner was a bit awkward. In fact, I spent the whole drive back wondering if I had made a good impression, thinking I should've said this or that... yep, it looked exactly like a first date to me. I couldn't sleep that night, and the next day, I sent her a message, saying I was happy to meet her and asking if she wanted us to meet again. She said yes. Caught in my frenzy, I asked if she would be up for a tickle session someday. I regretted it immediately afterwards, thinking I should've been more patient and now that would scare her off. My jaw dropped when I got the reply.

She said yes.

It had happened so fast and so easily, I thought I was dreaming. We met again after that, though not for tickling, just had a walk and a dinner and we could talk some more, she told me she had first joined the forum because she was into fanfiction and longed for stories with tickling scenes. Eventually, we arranged for a session a week after that second meeting.

TICKLING STARTS HERE, FOLKS :D

I showed up at her place with my "magic bag" full of stuff like feathers, ropes, a hairbrush, and massage oil. We chatted innocently for over an hour, obviously we were both too shy to take the initiative. After a while, I opened my bag to show her the stuff, she laughed when she saw the oil and said it doesn't work, then she suggested we start now. Yes, ma'am!

We went to her bedroom and she immediately proceeded to tie the ropes to the bedframe. I was surprised at how willing she was to be tied up right away! I asked if she wanted to start untied, with little games, just to test her sensitivity. I took out a €5 bill and dared her to keep it between her big toes while I tickled her feet, five minutes with socks on and five minutes barefoot. Yes, I stole that from Tickle Challenge ^^ She didn't react at all with the socks on, and when I removed them I tried the feathers, with not much success. Her feet were cold and it took a while before she responded to my tickling. I switched to fingers and found a pretty sensitive spot right under her toes. She had a hard time keeping that bill!

When the five minutes were passed, I moved to her upperbody. She was wearing a sleaveless top that gave me full access to her underarms, and I also quickly lifted her top (with her permission, like a true gentleman) to access her ribs and stomach. Mindy works in a horseriding club, so she has a nicely toned body, and her stomach is stunningly delicious, I could see and feel all her muscles moving as I tickled her. This girl is a tickler's dream, she never laughs but rather wiggles crazily, sometimes insults me when I find a sensitive spot (!!) and all around struggles to take it for as long as she can. She really enjoys the sensation and takes a session as a challenge, and I'm happy to oblige!

After some testing I tied her up and things got serious. I found her most sensitive spots to be her back, lower back, sides, and a specific spot on her armpits, and exploited all of these to make her crazy, sometimes running a feather down her neck or her ears to annoy her, she hates that! And of course, I did some dirty tricks like stop tickling for a moment, whisper I'd go for her ribs next, and when she least expected it, run a few fingers down her soles to make her jump. I'm not an expert at tying up people (never did before, actually), and because I didn't want to hurt her, I tied her a bit too loose and she eventually freed herself, but since she tried to move as little as possible (to show me how brave she was ^^) I didn't mind. After about two hours we had a break, and when we returned to it we forgot about the ropes entirely. We decided to finish the session with some endurance challenges, first with her feet, which I would tickle relentlessly until she said stop. Poor girl didn't expect me to use the massage oil, which actually worked wonderfully, as well as the hairbrush, and she was in suffering for long, long minutes before she gave up. Second challenge was on her armpits, and since she was sweating from all the torture, they were wet and slippery, and even more ticklish! Still I was amazed at how long she held on, she didn't want to give up! Third and last one was on her sides and back, and honestly, she managed to hold on so long I almost gave up myself!

When she said stop that third time, we decided to call it a day. She was a wreck, all in sweat, breathless, her face red as a tomato and her hair all messy. She told me she was exhausted and glad, and I gave her a nice relaxing back massage. It was getting late already, we had been at it all afternoon, so we fixed some dinner, and seeing she could barely stay awake after dinner, I said I should probably let her go to sleep, and she asked me to stay another thirty minutes. When I offered to give her a foot massage, she immediately put her bare feet on my lap, and she said my massage felt awesome after all the torture she'd been through ^^

That happened about two weeks ago, and we haven't been able to meet up again since, as she's so busy with her work (vacation times are the worst when you work at a horseriding club), but we keep on chatting. Since she likes stories I started writing one just so she could read it and she likes it so far. I hinted at a possible second session, saying I have some ideas I'd like to try, and she's playful about it, but before that happens, she wants to teach me to ride a horse! I'm looking forward to it^^

Sorry if this story was a bit (very) long, I just felt like sharing this beautiful experience with you all. In a way, I think this first session with a girl changed me. Before, I fantasized about tickling girls, but when that eventually happened, I realized that having a girl I had known for hardly a month who yet trusted me enough to let me tie her up and tickle her, that was the most beautiful thing in the world, and that awesome moment of mutual trust and bonding (no pun intended) is what I yearn for and the reason I enjoy tickling so much.

And as for Mindy and me today, well, part of the reason I'm writing this all is that I have been thinking of her since this happened. I still don't know what's happening between the two of us, I don't know how she feels about me, and I don't know how I feel about her. Sure, I consider her as a friend, but... am I developping feelings other than friendship towards her? I can't tell. But there's one thing sure, I can't wait to see her again...

Incredible. Glad your patience has paid off. Hopefully great things come of this friendship.

Thanks for sharing.

By the way, don't worry about stories being too long. As long as you tell your story as it comes to you, it'll be great.

Great experience! Hope it continues. Just don't switch gears and get too anxious. Stay on course and continue being a gentleman and don't rush things. You never know, she might just become much more than a tickle partner! Good luck! :thumbsup:

Thank you guys! Yes, robmic, I'll sure keep acting like a gentleman, she's a precious friend and I certainly don't want to hurt her or make her uncomfortable. Although I have to confess that as days go by, I'm starting to miss her much more than I'd miss just a friend...

While we're not seeing each others at the moment but we keep texting each others, she even asked me for help to fix her TV (girls who are helpless with electronics are so cute ^^), and well, something interesting happened last night, she was telling me she was getting slow with the story she was writing, and I teased her, saying she'd better get back to writing fast or I'd come back with my tickle tools! She said that wouldn't help her write any faster, so I threatened NOT to come back with my tickle tools. She replied that was a more effective threat! I felt butterflies in my stomach when I read that! I guess she's totally up for another session :)

I'll tell you guys how this develops in the future !

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back