• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NAVEL MANEUVERS #2: Bellybutton-Tickling Erotica by Colin! New Release 11/11/14

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

NAVEL MANEUVERS #2: Bellybutton-Tickling Erotica
Written by Colin
Cover Art by Dr. Random
Edited by Chicago Annie

Exploring the delicious allure of the female bellybutton!
attachment.php

Feet are fine and armpits are awesome, but it's been far too long since MTJ gave some love to that most intriguing morsel of female anatomy; the tiny, ultra-sensitive nugget of flesh that makes for mind-shattering sensual experiences and leaves ladies slack-jawed and sighing for more...

That's right, navel-lovers--get ready for four brand-tickling-new tales exploring the delicious allure of the female bellybutton! In this long-awaited follow-up to the first NAVEL MANEUVERS (long-awaited by some; a bit more than by others), veteran fetish scribe, Colin, takes us from darkest suburbia to the jungles of Southeast Asia, from the chancy byways of corporate life to a mysterious organization with a most particular membership. It’s all navels, all the time!

THE OMPHALOS SOCIETY
Bored with married life, Jodi runs away to South Florida and quickly finds herself destitute. Rescue comes in the form of three gorgeous girls, who offer her employment at a rather unusual “gentleman’s club.” The Omphalos Society is for fabulously wealthy men who love girls with big, protuberant navels...like Jodi's. The pay is fantastic, but the downside is tickle-torture. Lots of it. Before she knows what’s happening, poor Jodi is bound tight and subjected to a variety of navel-oriented tickle-tortures she never dreamed existed.

HIPPIE CHICK BLUES
Maddy Harper is a super-smart hippie chick with some serious attitude and she loves lording it over her disgruntled housemates Krista and Jenn. The girls' pal, Lucas, has always known that all Maddy needs is a sound tickling to knock her down a few pegs. And one fine day, guess who gets to challenge Maddy to a little tickling contest? If Lucas were into feet, he would have been out of luck, since Maddy is a habitual barefooter with soles like leather, but Maddy’s got another spot that's even more agonizingly ticklish. Guess where?

DAUGHTERS OF THE NGOYI
Dr. Marla Ljien has journeyed to a remote country in Southeast Asia to explore the truth behind legends of the ngoyi, a centipede-like creature said to nest in the bellybuttons of young girls and cause them ticklish torments almost sexual in intensity. She learns not only that the ngoyi very real, but that the girls who suffer its caresses do so willingly. Marla herself is obsessive about her own very ticklish navel and when she's offered the chance to join a band of outcast girls who live for the ngoyi, she's tempted. But can she give up all she knows for a life of endless, self-inflicted tickle-torture?

BUTTON-POPPER
Petite Angel is in possession of a most unusual talent; she can "pop" her cute innie navel into a bulging, full-fledged "outie." The only problem is, popping leaves her navel unbelievably ticklish; a fact her boyfriend Mitch is not slow to take advantage of, but when Mitch posts a video of her popping, it's seen by all her friends. Then Mitch's old girlfriend, Deena, asks for popping lessons—and Angel strongly suspects she's trying to steal Mitch right back from her! What’s a button-popping girl to do...except exact a ticklish revenge!

ITEM FEATURES

• Four tales of tickle torture!
• 23,000+ Words!
• Bellybutton-Tickling!
• M/F & F/F Tickling!
• Cover Art by Dr. Random!
• Written by Colin
• Direct Digital Download (PDF format)

Product and Ordering Information

Save $2 off of NAVEL MANEUVERS #1!

NAVEL MANEUVERS #1

This offer is good until 11/30/14

Attachments

• NM02_Cover.jpg
    NM02_Cover.jpg
    571.9 KB · Views: 36
  • NM02_Panel.jpg
    NM02_Panel.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 1,545
  • NM02_small.gif
    NM02_small.gif
    15 KB · Views: 1,735
Last edited:
I'm back....

As a little introduction to what I’ll say about this pure “belly-button” tickling, my curiosity is all about “how” the story will take journey without saturating the readers who aren’t into this spot or foot guys. It will take a fine writer to pull this specific tickling and I know, Colin is best in creating such special (passionate) missions. And I am right! I was never disappointed on each scenes/plot. I still remember reading Colin’s “Isle of laughter” (F/F), a novel, which I have enjoyed a lot because of the rich scenes and solidly written ticklish exploitations chapter by chapter, with a justified ending. Then I expect this style again, to be new of course...

You see, Colin’s way with words have even changed further. If you find his past works so imaginatively crystal clear, in this latest work, Colin once again had shown a more detailed take on each characters. I find each line so wittily crafted… I could place myself in each of those characters and truly relate (almost giggled) with the sexual tension of each event -- check out Story#2, “Hippie Chick Blues”. This is the kind of power play, simple, only simmering, but very much above boiling point! When a writer can do this to a reader, letting this written fantasy transfer as direct energy to another mind, convey the expression so clearly, bit by bit in the right places of the neural reward zones, then the writer must be something….

I love the belly tickling attacks in each plot of this compilation. The third story being an interesting quasi-medical-wacko, Daughter’s of the Ngoyi, is adventurously unique, while Button-Popper is delightfully weird. There are sort of sequential strategies for presenting the tickling in each storytelling here. You see, they are bit after small bits and bits of swirls before hitting the big bang. Otherwise, it starts as big bang before mellowed down into reasonable bits of enjoyable anticipation. Made my eyes open wide.

I highly recommend anyone who is new to reading Colin’s work, to seriously try to read his long stories. They are another world compared to his comic publications. They are quality-written stuff, masterful, concisely twisted, INTELLECTUAL, richly worded but NEVER redundant…

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back