• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle theater

Myriads, I hate to make it look like I'm taking advantage of your generosity and kindness, but would you also be willing to add one other forum should TT finally have met its end?

The Tickling Games Forum was an amazing place that housed all sorts of tickle related video games, particularly RPG's. We had several developers actively working on games for the community, as well as Japanese tickle games and how to translate/play them.

The loss of all of that would be a travesty; I'd especially loathe to have lost a place for not only my game, but all those including Deus's, Screamer's, Tickle Wizard's, Lurker's, and Gardener James (even though he already has it elsewhere). These were members of our community that stuck with the fans and brought about hours of entertainment and interaction for free. If they could bring those games over here to even more potential fans, I think that would benefit all of the tickling community greatly.

You would not be taking advantage of my generosity in any way with this request, you simply are making me aware of an important and unique feature of the TT that I was unaware of. I could certainly add such a forum along with the others.

"Tickling Games Forum" was the title of the sub forum over at TT? Was it classed in with the Art section?

Is there a preference for the location of the TT Discussion forum? I see it as fitting best into Internet community forums (Because you folks are an internet community in the truest sense of the words) but It could also be one of the General Discussion sub forums also. Any opinions or preferences?

I often make choices based on what I think is a best fit in the absence of feedback, but I want to make these additions as positive for as many as I can.

Thank you, Myriads, for the offer. "Tickling Games" was a subforum of the Art forum.

Regardless of the future of the TT, I always welcome F/M and F/F tickling stories (and such attachments as can be accommodated) at my small female-wrestling/femdom forum, http://www.mistressvalerie.co.uk/smf/index.php. I don't have a separate tickling section there, but could create one if there is sufficient interest.

Thank you, Myriads, for the offer. "Tickling Games" was a subforum of the Art forum.

Regardless of the future of the TT, I always welcome F/M and F/F tickling stories (and such attachments as can be accommodated) at my small female-wrestling/femdom forum, http://www.mistressvalerie.co.uk/smf/index.php. I don't have a separate tickling section there, but could create one if there is sufficient interest.

No issues with tickling stories of any combination of F/F, F/M, M/F, M/M or multiple son either side of the '/' Or attachments that go with them. I've long been one to level the field for all types of tickling, and our story, art and image forums reflect it. All we ask is proper gender designations in the title of a thread so people know what they are getting inside.

I'll probably Add the Anime, Games, and TT Discussion forums later this eve at some point. And I'm happy to help you guys feel as welcome and comfortable as possible.

Myriads

I have added Tickling Anime and Tickling games as sub-forums within the Art forum section, and the TT Discussion forum within the Internet Community Forum.

They are there for you folks to enjoy and use. Go have fun. The TMF's general rules apply within them, but nothing special beyond that.

I'm glad that I can help out.

Myriads

Tell me what you think, I'll be checking this on and off over the eve and into tomorrow.

Myriads
Thank you. that's very gracious.

There's one thing not mentioned here, which I'd personally like to see.

TT's art section had a Tickling Game subforum. It hosted discussion and development collaboration for projects like Tower of Gargalesis, Labyrinth of Laughter, Cackling Cave, etc.. It also helped translators collaborate, and gave aspiring game designers a supportive environment.

Thank you. that's very gracious.

There's one thing not mentioned here, which I'd personally like to see.

TT's art section had a Tickling Game subforum. It hosted discussion and development collaboration for projects like Tower of Gargalesis, Labyrinth of Laughter, Cackling Cave, etc.. It also helped translators collaborate, and gave aspiring game designers a supportive environment.

The Genie in the lamp grants your wish.

Actually a poster above you mentioned the game forum, and I created one in the Art section. Enjoy!

Myriads

Many Thanks Myriads for the wonderful ideas and help you have offered to us TT folk.
I have been a member of both sites on and off over the years, and on many occasions the TMF have made us all very welcome, when the TT site has been down,this latest action is not only very gracious but a superb idea.
I started this thread to keep abreast of what was happening on TT and to see how many people would respond, and i hope all TT members will take part in any facilities that become available here.
Thank you once again.

Thank you Mistress Valerie, i recently joined your site hoping to keep in touch with any TT members, and its a nice place to be, i just hope more TT folk take part, and we can get some of the more established members to join us on both your site and the TMF.
In the past there was regular daily exchanges between members on all sorts of topics and levels, and this banter was fun and helped make it good.

Many thanks to Myriads for helping to keep the TT community alive. I fear the TT site is finally gone for good, since there seems no way of saving it without input from people who have long since gone dark. But this way the special aspects of TT can continue.

People have compared TT to a town as opposed to TMF's city. But we can keep the community, too, as a neighborhood within that city.

So, for those of you who want to retrieve important threads and save yourselves a bunch of work rewriting things, I recommend getting latest versions of your posts from Google's cached copies of TT pages.

Search for (site:tickletheater.com STUFF) where "STUFF" is your thread title or content from a post you're trying to locate.

In the results, click the down arrow and then click "cached" to access Google's last snapshot of the content.

ddZrPG3.png

You can also find some old content on Archive.org's wayback machine.

thank you Myraids for helping out us TT members the best you can. We do appreciate it and I hope TT will get back on its feet soon, better then ever.

Their are so many threads about whats going on with TickleTheater, so I'm not really sure to post my question. This probably as already been answered but what about all the artwork and stories that were on the sight, is their anyway to retrieve them or access them?

And is it indeed gone for good? Or is their a way to get around the legal issue of ownership that's preventing it from being used, or talks are still ongoing with getting it back up?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back