• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The whole initiation story--more than you want to read--

amandahaze

TMF Regular
NOTE--This is the first time I've written it all down. I had started and stopped so many times. You don't know the effect this night has had on my life, and my marriage. And it was 28 years ago this past May.

What Jeff didn't know was that I was definitely going to get some kind of hazing. We had heard stories about what happened to the group the year before--they had been tied to trees and had all kinds of stuff thrown on them and some of them had jumped naked into the lake afterwards to clean off. The students in charge that year had gotten in some trouble when they all got back to campus and the stories got out. To reassure himself about my training weekend, Jeff had decided that nothing was going to happen to me because of the year before. I was told before we left that was not the case, and to expect the worst. To keep him from worrying more than he already was I didn't tell him differently.

In hindsight there were other things I didn't tell him, because I didn't know they mattered at the time, like the "getting to know you" questionnaire we did at an early meeting right after we were hired as dorm assistants. There were 20 questions, some innocent like "who was your best friend in high school and why" and "have you ever had surgery" but there were a couple that seemed silly at the time like "where are you most ticklish?" After we filled those out we all sat around and talked about them over pizza, just everybody sharing what they wanted to--just to break the ice. That last question didn't seem important at the time--some people said they weren't ticklish at all, some said they didn't know a spot. Of course I wrote something like "Definitely my feet." I don't recall ever talking about that though.

Two other things I didn't tell him--how much Marilee disliked me, and how well I got along with Rick, and those facts were somewhat related. See, we were told we were hired in January, and we attended regular meetings/activities with the current dorm assistants. The training retreat was in early May. So I had gotten to know the older students and had hung out with them. Rick was a senior, blond and very cute. He ended up becoming a fighter pilot years later. He and I just seemed to hit it off immediately--he was friendly and had an offbeat sense of humor that I liked. I didn't tell Jeff this until we talked years later, but Rick reminded me of him. Rick and I always sat together at meetings or at meals, and I guess we were flirting, but it really was innocent and fun. I loved Jeff then like I do now, and Rick had a beautiful girlfriend then that he is married to still to this day. There was an attraction between us definitely, but it didn't cross the line. Needless to say, Jeff didn't like him then, and still doesn't.

I also didn't tell him much about Marilee. She was the queen bee of the dorm assistants ("RA's"), and was quite pretty but came across as cold. I think she took an instant dislike to me because I was pretty cute myself but I was very outgoing, silly, and almost like one of the guys. I played basketball in high school, could throw a football better than most guys, and loved to watch sports and talk about them. So immediately I bonded with the guys, especially Rick. I'm sure she saw me as a threat to her authority, and it came across to me early that I had gotten on her bad side. There was nothing I could do about it, so I just didn't worry about it.

I do recall one time around March--we were hanging out playing basketball (the tournament was going on) and I landed funny and got a cramp in my foot. Rick came over and sat me down and took off my shoe and rubbed my foot for just a minute--really not a big deal, nobody was thinking anything sexual at all. We were all between 19 and 22 and this was 1986 and it was just him being nice. But when I thought about it later I don't think Marilee liked me getting that special attention from Rick.

So I left on Friday afternoon with Jeff thinking I was fairly safe. He knew a little about me and Rick and he didn't like that the sleeping arrangements were going to be very co-ed, but he was not too worried about me being mistreated. There towards the end he had heard some stuff about people being hazed with something like a powder puff being "puffed" on them, but that seemed to be the extent of it. We rode in two vans to a secluded state park about an hour away from campus. It was getting dark when we got there and moved into our cabins. There were bunk beds, and Rick took the top bunk over me, and there were 4 other people in the room. All very innocent, and we were there to learn to do a job.

Friday night we had a cookout and a fire--it still got cool at night in early May. We just talked and cut up and had a fun time. We were all told to go to bed early because we were starting at 7AM on Saturday, but we all stayed up much too late. We all stumbled to bed and went out right away.

The next morning we were up early and the tone was edgier. The older RA's kept to themselves during breakfast, Rick included. It very much looked like Marilee was running the show. By 7:30 we were all in a big meeting room doing some silly icebreaker games to wake us up. The morning was filled with lots of short lectures on procedure, liability, legal matters that might arise, and then things like organizing programs for residents. It was a lot of information in a short time, and all throughout they kept referring to something we were going to do in the afternoon.

Lunch was quick and only us 6 new trainees ate together--the older ones were in the cabins doing something. We found out that they were setting up a training exercise called "Behind Closed Doors" where they would create a scene in a room and then we as RA's would go in and handle whatever we saw or were told. It was a great training tool and VERY stressful. Everyone was watching and you didn't know what you were going to find.

Some of them were silly--in one there was a roommate complaining that the other roommate farted all the time and what should he do. Some were more serious, like one where a girl was saying that her mother had passed away and they lived 8 hours away and she didn't know how she was going to get home. The older RA's played the parts at first, and the scene would keep going as long as they wanted to. They would vary between funny and serious, and even absurd. We did this for about 4 hours then took a break.

Except it wasn't a break. It was time for team-building. We played all the games--they were fairly new back in 1986 and are very common today. We got all of us across a wall without touching it, we did trust falls and things like that. All in good fun so far.

At about 6 PM we had supper, again with us newbies separate from everyone else. We were told to report outside cabin 1 at precisely 7PM. When we got there we saw the older RA's holding strips of cloth and rope.
Marilee started talking about trust, about how we needed to know how to completely depend on another person and some such nonsense that probably sounded good to her 20-year-old brain but really was just blather. But the real point was that in just a couple of minutes, the six of us trainees found ourselves blindfolded with our hands tied behind our backs, about to take a walk.

Marilee went on about how it was necessary to make us totally at their mercy so we'd see that we could trust them when it came to the job. I didn't see the connection. It took me a while to figure out that Rick was the one leading me by the arm as we navigated "obstacles" that may or may not have been there, and hiked up and down hills. I never fell down, but I could hear that some others did. The whole thing lasted about 30 minutes, and I was passed around to several of the senior RA's (I guess everyone had a turn with all of us) and some were definitely nicer than others. The whole thing was rather sinister and tense, and strangely quiet. Eventually we were back in front of the cabin.

Marilee then announced that we were going to be quizzed on what we had learned that day. Of course she asked impossible questions, and for each incorrect answer given the person would have water dumped over their heads, or flour thrown on them, and even mud smeared on their faces. We all got very wet and very dirty, and everyone was getting a little upset. After probably 30 minutes of this they untied us. We were told to go take showers and report to the big room at 9. We did, all clean and sweet smelling.

Here's a part of the story that Jeff leaves out--first they had us play a special round of "Behind Closed Doors". One had a case where a roommate complained that his roommate always walked around naked, and while he was telling the trainees who were handling this, one of the senior guys walked in with nothing on but a towel, he dropped it, and got into the bed. Much shock and laughter. The next case involved a girl who found lots of sex toys that her roommate had in the dresser--great opportunity to embarrass the trainees by making them handle a dildo. The one I got (we were doing these in pairs), involved a closed door where you could hear some ruckus going on inside, followed by a girl saying "Stop...stop" and laughing. We knocked and identified ourselves (as we were supposed to) then opened the door to find a scene where a girl (one of the other senior girls) was handcuffed to the bed and her boyfriend (Rick) was standing over her. She was in bra and panties only. We got to talk about that one for a while, and I don't remember exactly what we decided to do if that should ever really happen.

Now, finally to the main part of the story. We were told that we had to each do one more thing to "pass" our training. Here's where Jeff gets it mostly right. First, to "warm us up" they made us all get in the middle of the room and dance to "Poison Ivy" and they laughed. Then Marilee told us that we were going to have to "prove" our commitment.

She blindfolded Mike and Gina and made them go into a small closet, barely big enough for one person, and exchange all their clothes, so Mike came out wearing her underwear, shorts, bra, shirt, socks and as much of her shoes as he could put on. She had on his clothes too. Then she gave them each a tube of lipstick and told them to put it on each other still blindfolded.

Next, Todd and Katie had to take turns putting a condom onto the dildo from earlier, while the other one held it between their legs. Then she made them do it again blindfolded. I saw in Jeff's version he had them reading out loud a Penthouse letter, but that didn't happen. Not sure where he got that.

Last up were me and Brendan. Jeff felt about Brendan only slightly better than he felt about Rick. Leave it at that. And Marilee had planned this one just for me I'm sure.

First I had to lay on the floor and put my legs up into the seat of a chair. Brendan was blindfolded and told to take off my shoes and socks. I will admit now that this whole thing was embarrassing, which is what she/they wanted of course. I was laying on the floor in a big room with 16 other people looking at my bare feet.

It's very important to remember here that in 1986 girls did not wear flip flops everywhere. If there were sandals they were leather, but many girls then wore either boat shoes or keds, or socks and Reeboks like I did. Feet just were not on display like they are now. Pedicures were not an every-week thing. Now my feet were in fine shape because my boyfriend (Jeff) liked them, but my toenails were not painted. Marilee knew that and made her next order--since I didn't paint my nails, Brendan had to do it, also blindfolded. Poor kid, I don't know how he felt about feet, but he did the best he could--it took a lot of him feeling my toes, trying to find out where the nail was, and then trying to get the brush onto it. I don't know how long it took, but it was a while, and he was sweating by the end. Maybe because he knew what was coming next.

We switched places and I was blindfolded and had to paint his toenails. I took off his socks and was surprised at how soft his feet were. I didn't mind handling them at all. I had already kissed and licked Jeff's several times by then so it was no big deal. I didn't get a great look until much later, but I think I did a pretty good job on his nails. Of course all the guys were grossed out looking at his feet and me touching them.

Here's where Jeff's version is also not quite accurate--I never took off the blindfold. Marilee was practically cackling when she said there was one more thing we had to do--play a game of tic-tac-toe. Nancy (an older RA) and Rick had me lay back down on the floor. Rick stretched my arms over my head and used handcuffs to fasten them around the leg of a sofa. Nancy took the rope from earlier and tied my ankles together, then tied my legs to the seat of the chair, winding it around my calves several times. I was really helpless and really embarrassed now, and didn't even think to wonder how I was supposed to play tic-tac-toe.

And actually it was Nancy and Brendan who wrote on my feet. Marilee would never had lowered herself to touch them herself. Nancy drew a tic-tac-toe square on my left foot with what I found out later was a black ball point pen. Oh my god it tickled. You can't imagine. I had never been tickled on my feet, and the first pass of the pen caused my toes to curl and clench so tight. Of course that meant she had to trace over the lines again. It was agony, and they had just started.

But I made up my mind to try not to give Marilee what she wanted, which was to see my laughing and crying hysterically and begging for them to stop. I did snort one time early, and my feet and toes clenched involuntarily, but the most they got out of me was a low, almost constant chuckle. I never asked them to stop. Each time one of them wrote a letter on my sole I could hear others in the room laughing nervously, or saying things like "Oh no" or "Poor Amanda." I think there was even some discussion among some of them wondering if they could take it, but I couldn't hear a lot because I was focused on not breaking.

I almost did when the switched to my right foot. Two other people (I still don't know who) took a turn, and one of them scratched their pen back and forth rapidly on my foot, as if trying to make ink come out. That little bit caused me to jerk and try to pull away, and everyone laughed loud at that, as if relieved to see me react. Apparently some of the senior guys had no hangups about feet, or about messing with mine, because they sounded like they were having great fun playing their games at my expense. I don't think Rick ever did tickle my feet that night, but if he had I would not have been mad. It was part of the game, and I really wasn't mad at any of them because I know that if it had been someone else I probably would have taken a turn--it's all just silly stuff. The only one I never liked out of all this was Marilee. It seemed like everyone else was just goofing around, but her tone and attitude about the whole thing was very hateful.

Next came the very worst part, and the thing that convinced me that Marilee was after me. She announced that since they got into so much trouble the year before, they'd need to clean up the evidence. She made the other 5 trainees get toothbrushes (I hope not their own) and clean off the bottoms of my feet. That was a million times worse than the pens were, and I admit that I did buck and laugh more during that than earlier. I think my fellow initiates were trying to take it easy on me, but there was not a way they could do it that didn't tickle. They didn't get it all off, but I made sure to get it off myself before coming back to Jeff.

For the record, Rick apologized to me about a dozen times. I never asked him, and he never told me if he participated. I did tell him that I had a cramp in my foot from all the toe curling, and he rubbed my feet as I went to sleep. Jeff does not like that detail and always leaves it out.

That's a damn fine story, and one that I'd imagine has caused MANY reactions over the years. Thanks for sharing it with us!!

Amanda - amazing. Thank you.

As I've mentioned to you and Jeff, and in plenty of other places here, hearing a girlfriend tell a true story about having been tickled by someone else - usually in the past, but sometimes something that happens during the relationship too - is one of the single most erotic things in the world to me. But like Jeff, when I was younger, if there were guys involved I usually didn't want to hear it - and if I did, it was an intense mix of jealousy and arousal. That is still the case, but nowadays I realize just how much I love these stories, whether it involves a guy or doesn't.

So to hear you recount it reminds me of the sheer delight I've experienced from hearing similar tales from various girlfriends. Especially because you're not "into" tickling and are telling it because of Jeff being into it, it's such a thrill to me because I can so imagine being on the hearing side of that story as a boyfriend. Plus, your detail was phenomenal and the various ways you painted the pictures of the characters and the relationships was fantastic and plays a big role in the story. Also the way you describe yourself, being a cute and athletic college girl, also just makes the story all that much better :)

The story from my own experience that this story makes me think of is hearing my college GF tell me about leading an outdoor education trip and having the group (a mix of girls and guys) gang up on her and tickle her mercilessly on the trail. Part of me was so jealous and angry, and part of me was turned on beyond anything I could imagine.

Thank you and Jeff for sharing this part of your relationship with us. It's a real gift to the TMF!

Thank you for your kind words. Like I've said so many times, I'm here to share these experiences with Jeff. You don't know what a good man he is.

I wish I could share more, mainly photos. We've got dozens of photos we took starting back in 1985 when I was 19, all the way up to today. I can't share too much because of my job. I wish I could show you what a cute, athletic girl I was!

Feel free to PM me if you ever want to--but remember that I always show Jeff.

Wonderful story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your very intense experience here. :D

Simply sublime!

Amanda, that has to be one of the best stories I have ever read on here and I'm not blowing smoke! Your style is smooth, light hearted and extremely vivid. Your detail and the way you set up your story was perfect. Thank you very much! I have to say, I'm with Jeff, I don't like Rick either, he had inappropriate notions on you but your devotion to Jeff kept him at bay. He did seem to test the waters though.

You truly are a good sport. I will say I don't like you saying you were cute and athletic. I've seen the pics Jeff posted. Yeah the pics only go to just above your waist but cute and athletic is not a past tense term for you. I'm certain Jeff would take umbrage with you saying that and I'd agree!

Jeff and I are Lucky to have wives who indulge us in are particular likes even though the tickling of your adorable feet is agony for you girls.

Once again, thank you for indulging us eccentric scamps! You're a great sport.

WELL DONE JEFF SNATCHING UP AMANDA!

Thank you all for your kind comments. The whole story is much more complicated than this. It's not like I came back from this, told Jeff, and we set off on a lifelong tickling adventure. I want to keep using this thread to try to continue processing all that has happened these past 30 years. It may not interest anyone but me and Jeff but it's all therapeutic.

Regarding Rick--I don't know how devious his intentions were. He knew I loved Jeff, and he loved and was also afraid of his girlfriend (who was gorgeous, by the way.) I think he liked me because I was silly and open, unlike her. In the two years we worked together, including many nights, weekends, and weekend retreats, we never kissed. We did sometimes hold hands as we walked somewhere, and he did rub my shoulders (and feet) a few times, but that was it. Of course Jeff hates hearing any of that.

OK, now Jeff says that I need to give you guys a gift for putting up with me. This is me around summer 1988, or about 2 years after my initiation. At this point Jeff was still not tickling me, but he was sure playing with my feet. Forgive the crappy photo, it's a scan of a Polaroid. These were pre-digital times, of course.

View attachment 427026

Last edited:
Stunning

OK, now Jeff says that I need to give you guys a gift for putting up with me. This is me around summer 1988, or about 2 years after my initiation. At this point Jeff was still not tickling me, but he was sure playing with my feet. Forgive the crappy photo, it's a scan of a Polaroid. These were pre-digital times, of course.

View attachment 427026

View attachment 427026

A STANDING OVATION FOR JEFF's VICTORY! Now you've grown into a confident and sexy MILF! My glass is raised to Jeff!

So I've been asked what it was like the next day. Sunday was the day we left to come back. I actually was a little more embarrassed than I expected to be, honestly, but everyone was very nice to me except Marilee. I won't say it backfired on her, but my little ordeal made me a kind of instant legend, and made the the "fun,cool" girl who could take it. A couple of people congratulated me on surviving, and one girl must have asked me three times what it was like--I don't know if she was jealous or terrified. The subject of my feet,and of tickling, came up a few times during the rest of the school year (as in "if so and so doesn't agree let's tickle it out of them"). Nobody apologized (other than Rick) but I didn't expect them to. I did wonder how many of them knew beforehand exactly what was going to happen, and if it really was targeted at me, and I wonder if any of the older RA's thought it was a bad idea. I never really found out.

I've also been asked for a little more detail on the ordeal--it was as bad as you can imagine. If it happened today, and I knew what to expect, I could probably deal with it a little better just based on what I've learned to do. But the combination of having had a stressful day, being very tired, being on "display" for everybody, having my pale bare feet (I don't tan very much--black hair and pale skin) in full view of everyone, and then having them tickled/touched by so many people that I had only known a few months--it really fried my circuits. I kept from screaming out of pure spite, but I am glad I was blindfolded because I did cry an unexpected amount. The sensations on my feet were electric, and they seemed to run up my legs to my stomach. The next day I was very tired, and sore in my arms, shoulders, stomach, thighs and knees. The marks from the handcuffs took a long time to go away. When I got back, Jeff was waiting to see me. This is when it started going wrong.

So when I got back Jeff was waiting at my dorm room. I was very very sleepy. I went and laid down and started telling him about the retreat because I knew that was what he was worried about. I was half-awake and mumbling, telling him about the games, and especially the Behind Closed Doors activity. I didn't know how much else to tell him right then, but I wasn't thinking, and I've never lied to him ever (still haven't.) So I told him a mild version of the blindfolded/tied trust walk and then the water/dirt/whatever else that was thrown on us. He was very intrigued/panicked about the blindfold/tied part, and I told him the blindfold was in my suitcase--I didn't get out of there with any rope or handcuffs (I think his version said I did.). He held the blindfold like a sacred object and kept pressing me for more details. What was it like? Who was in charge? And I know his main concern was Rick's involvement, and what he saw. I just wanted to take a nap.

So in the moment that would affect us to this day, I told him the rest of it. I didn't give him as much detail then as I would end up doing over the years (!), and I didn't tell him how I felt about it. I downplayed the fact that I was so helpless (which again I would go into in the thousands of re-tellings I had to give), and I tried to emphasize that it was fun and silly and harmless, which it mostly was, and even the fact that I didn't get naked in a closet with a guy. Jeff had an absolute fit--really showed his ass. I don't recall what all he said because even though he was worked up, I was still sleepy, but I remember his tone and his attitude, and it hurt me. The way he acted about it that day, and for the next 2+ years I had that job, really was unfair to me, and kept me from being able to cut loose and really enjoy the job and the people I worked with. There were so many times over the next two years where he tried to make me feel guilty for having to go to meetings with those people, to go on other overnight trips, to play silly team-building games at meetings. Even though I loved him, and I know he loved me, it really affected me deeply. But we stayed together.

View attachment 427026
:happyfloa:xpeepsofa
You are so beautiful!

And thankfully true love blossomed.

If only it had been that smooth. We were already in love and that's good, or I don't think we'd have stayed together the next two-plus years. He really acted like a jackass sometimes, and I didn't do as much as I probably could have to make him not act that way. He should not have been that way, but I kinda let him because I think I enjoyed knowing it was driving him crazy because he loved me, and I also liked the attention I was getting from the guys I was working with. Yes, I enjoyed flirting with them, letting them make a big deal about sitting with me at meetings, or being my partner when we did silly games or activities. I was kinda cute in high school but I guess I really blossomed in college, and Jeff and I started dating right away. So I hadn't gotten the attention from guys that some girls did. I wasn't really thinking about it like this at the time, but looking back I see that's what was happening. I did figure out quickly that many (most?) guys like seeing the feet of a pretty girl, and will just about break their necks to get a better view. And like I've said before, this was the mid-80's--bare feet were not nearly as common to see as they are now. A girl taking off her shoes and socks was practically getting undressed. So Jeff and I both contributed to our misery. But there were a lot of other good parts that kept us going.

Thank you, but like I said, that was 26 years ago. At Jeff's okay, I've posted some recent photos of me in my profile album. Don't be disgusted.

I have just seen your recent photos. What makes you think anyone would be disgusted with them?

I have just seen your recent photos. What makes you think anyone would be disgusted with them?

How many 48-year-old women with 3 kids like their naked bodies? Especially compared to their 20-year-old selves? Actually I'm fine with the way I look. It's just something to say.

If only it had been that smooth. We were already in love and that's good, or I don't think we'd have stayed together the next two-plus years. He really acted like a jackass sometimes, and I didn't do as much as I probably could have to make him not act that way. He should not have been that way, but I kinda let him because I think I enjoyed knowing it was driving him crazy because he loved me, and I also liked the attention I was getting from the guys I was working with. Yes, I enjoyed flirting with them, letting them make a big deal about sitting with me at meetings, or being my partner when we did silly games or activities. I was kinda cute in high school but I guess I really blossomed in college, and Jeff and I started dating right away. So I hadn't gotten the attention from guys that some girls did. I wasn't really thinking about it like this at the time, but looking back I see that's what was happening. I did figure out quickly that many (most?) guys like seeing the feet of a pretty girl, and will just about break their necks to get a better view. And like I've said before, this was the mid-80's--bare feet were not nearly as common to see as they are now. A girl taking off her shoes and socks was practically getting undressed. So Jeff and I both contributed to our misery. But there were a lot of other good parts that kept us going.

But you are both here now to tell the tale, so it would seem it worked out for you two in the end.

How many 48-year-old women with 3 kids like their naked bodies? Especially compared to their 20-year-old selves? Actually I'm fine with the way I look. It's just something to say.

I know 47 year old men who 100% like a gorgeous, mature naked woman. A confident Woman who is sexy from her core out to her silky skin, not an insecure girl who has no clue how to be sexy.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back