• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deborah Kerr in "An Affair to Remember"

ticklishactress

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but I found it lovely if true.

"Don’t ever kiss Cary Grant. He tickles! During many of poignant love scenes in An Affair To Remember I had a terrible time keeping a straight face. Cary was supposed to hold me tenderly but each time he put his strong arms around me, he would give me a little tickle under the ribs. This would start me giggling like a school girl, but Cary kept it up until I was almost exhausted. We were the despair of the director and the cameraman.
Each time I’d screw up my face and take a deep breath because that would prevent me from laughing. Somehow we managed to get through all but the final love scene. Director Leo McCarey said, “Now in this one, Deborah, I want you to show all the tenderness you feel for this man. Okay,” he said to the crew, “roll ‘em”. I held my breath, but I could feel Cary put his arms around me tighter and then, in pure mischief, he started to slide his hand toward my ribs. Very slowly. I knew the tickle was coming. But when! It was a torture! But I held on so hard, that the tears came to my eyes. Finally, the director said, “Cut!” then he turned to me and said, “Deborah, that was wonderful.”
But I was so exasperated with my leading man that I didn’t realize I had just been paid a compliment. Instead, in a high shrill voice I said: “For heavens sakes, Cary, will you tickle me and get it over with?”
- Deborah Kerr (via deborahkerr.es)

Great find! :) He tickled Irene Dunn in another movie I think, too.

Ditto on the great find, but where did locate this? I went to the DeborahKerr.es site and I couldn't find it using the site's search function. Just curious...

And Jeff, yes he tickled a woman in another movie, but it was part of the script so who knows how real it was. It was a great scene though.

I couldn't find it there either, but I found a couple of places citing it. Maybe it's a transcript of something from an audio or video interview.

the longest tickle scene in cary grant movie was Once Upon A Honeymoon Ginger Rodgers was the lee

I can't say I'm familiar with that scene, but I'd sure like to see it if it's out there.

Nevermind...I found the scene. I'd seen it before after all. Another nice one though.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back