• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am no longer going to do this...

hotchytick

TMF Expert
I am no longer going to do this. Yesterday I was at grocery store waiting in line in with a bag of chips. The lady in front of me was paying and I looked down and noticed her high heels. They looked liked they were too big for her as there was space between the heel and her foot and also her arch was showing quite a bit. It was easy to access with your fingers. Suddenly I wanted to tickle her. I looked up and she was an attracted woman, I guess in her late forties. I decided to “drop” my bag of chips right near her arch and as I went down I stroked her foot with three fingers. She suddenly lifted her foot up and turned around to look at me. I started to say I was sorry but she immediately said “look, you shouldn’t tickle people you don’t know.” I tried to apologize again and explain, but she came back with, “You can in trouble for doing things like. You are invading people’s personal space and some one might not be so forgiving. In fact they might call the cops on you. If you want to tickle some one’s foot tickle your girl friend or friend you know, not strangers. I know you were having fun, but I would advise you not to do it again, okay?’’ I felt totally ashamed and walked away without my chips. She was absolutely right. I’m not longer go to this.

Consider that your first and probable only warning.

She was right to do that to you. Generous that that was all she did, even.

Oh my! You are so lucky you didn't get in trouble! LOL!!!!!!! I guess we had better keep our fantasies to ourselves! Thank you so much for sharing this story! Wow!

You posted a story within 24 hours of this story boasting about how you tickled a stranger's foot at a Starbucks. You didn't mention when you did this but if these are true stories and you often make a practice of this then I'm not sure that you'll be able to quit by yourself even if you believe you can. Sounds like you're headed for major trouble.

Technically, touching a stranger without his or her consent is a simple assault and battery.

I was disgusted reading this story and your others. I'm glad that woman told you off and put you in your place. She was right. Just imagine if you did this to the girlfriend of someone on the TMF... if they caught you doing that to their girl, you could get your teeth knocked out. You need to smarten up.

That must be your "big ones" I hear rolling down the checkout isle! :laughhard: :rowfull:

Dude you are crazy! I've thought about doing the same thing but it has never become more than that!

yeah, you shouldn't. it's super creepy, gives people who like tickling and feet a bad name, and it's basically assault. How would you feel if a loved one came home and said "Some guy touched my feet at the store today. I felt really violated and unsafe, because I don't know what else he was going to do. It's clearly something sexual for him, and now that basically ruined my day." You are impacting lives in a negative way. Tickling is nothing to be ashamed of, but it's all about context.

I can only second what's on here; it's all very well thinking about it, but doing it is another matter altogether. I've always liked your stories, Hotchy, but this one was over the line. Keep it in check, fella.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Its so very wrong, but I want you to keep doing it. I want to live vicariously through you. :rockon:

No, you should not do that anymore. It's simple assault if she presses charges. Just as important, how embarrassed would you feel from friends and family finding you arrested for tickling a strangers feet. Creepy and not cool.

This is probably a blessing in disguise. You were headed for some real trouble, if you kept tickling strangers. So this women actually did you a huge favor.

The only time I ever did something close to that was at a bar, I was drunk and had been talking to this blonde hottie for a little while. But if I wasn't filled w/liquid courage, I wouldn't have gone near her feet(it was a beach bar in the summertime, and she was barefoot). Her feet were close by so I tickled them. Unfortunately she wasn't ticklish, and she also seemed to be turned off by my touching her tootsies(they were sexy as hell, though).

From that point on, I promised myself I'd never tickle a woman, unless I was sure she's be OK w/it.

I actually didn't believe any of your stories, and don't believe this one either.

You know how sometimes when we TMFers confess to new partners that we have tickle-fetishes, and they sometimes respond with "But... I read in the newspaper that all people with tickle-fetishes are perverts who molest strangers in the street?!".
It's because of people like you. You're the minority that give the rest of us a bad name.

Hey everyone, I think by now he's learned his lesson. So how about we stop piling on, and give the guy a break, OK?

Greetings. Thank you for sharing for your experience.
I won't toss a bunch of moral judgments, but I will agree that it's an excellent idea to cease this behavior. There are a lot of ways for it to go wrong when you touch a stranger without their consent, and a lot of possible negative consequences.
You're much better off simply eliminating this behavior; it's a lot safer.

I am no longer going to do this. Yesterday I was at grocery store waiting in line in with a bag of chips. The lady in front of me was paying and I looked down and noticed her high heels. They looked liked they were too big for her as there was space between the heel and her foot and also her arch was showing quite a bit. It was easy to access with your fingers. Suddenly I wanted to tickle her. I looked up and she was an attracted woman, I guess in her late forties. I decided to “drop” my bag of chips right near her arch and as I went down I stroked her foot with three fingers. She suddenly lifted her foot up and turned around to look at me. I started to say I was sorry but she immediately said “look, you shouldn’t tickle people you don’t know.” I tried to apologize again and explain, but she came back with, “You can in trouble for doing things like. You are invading people’s personal space and some one might not be so forgiving. In fact they might call the cops on you. If you want to tickle some one’s foot tickle your girl friend or friend you know, not strangers. I know you were having fun, but I would advise you not to do it again, okay?’’ I felt totally ashamed and walked away without my chips. She was absolutely right. I’m not longer go to this.

Get help. Seriously. She could have (and should have) done a lot worse than the slight embarrassment to you.

Hey everyone, I think by now he's learned his lesson. So how about we stop piling on, and give the guy a break, OK?

Umm, no. Nobody's going to "learn their lesson" in two pages on an internet thread for a deep-seated fetish that puts them at risk of getting arrested/injured and that requires professional help. This went way beyond normal tickling.

This has happened to me as well. A few years I go I sat next to a very attractive girl in a class. I had to the idea of 'dropping my pencil' and when picking it up, stroking her nylon sole and tickling her. Obviously that would only work once, but being an extremely horny teenager, I did it over and over and over again...until she finally confronted me about it, and I had nothing to say for myself. Luckily she agreed not to tell anyone. But yeah, moral of the story, no matter how aroused and tempted you are, always think with your head :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back