• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

priscila james

number1234

TMF Regular
anyone know what happened to priscilia, I just got into her videos, does she still do tickle work anymore?

No. She retired in the early 2000's from Tickling fetish work. She had been exclusive with the old TC videos, and never worked elsewhere else. She was not an active fetish model in other areas, so that was pretty much the last she's been heard from.

If she was active and locatable, Tickle Abuse would probably happily hire her for a shoot due to interest, but it's not possible. She's off the map.

Myriads

She was defiantly one of the best. Her and Kristin Lea.

She is playing privately here in the South from what I have been told but nothing publicly like before.

Last I heard, she either was or was not a member here, and was living in Texas.

sorry never heard of Kristen lea anyone has a picture or video example of her work?

All true Queens. But for me the best is Taylor Raz. Hands down!

Those names bring back some great memories. Priscilla could really push a girl far past her limits; and Kristin was so adorable and insanely ticklish.

It's been about 10 years since they ever appeared in a video? Now I feel old ..
Too bad production and video quality wasn't that great back then

I have almost every video of Kristin as the lee; I think some of her videos may still be available for purchase. She had a fantastic laugh.

Oh yes, since I'm a ler, I very much enjoyed both getting tickled!! Kristin had such pretty feet, and was quite ticklish. Priscilla seemed to be quite ticklish as well, but I don't recall much of her getting tickled, more of the tickler.

I agree, both Kristen Lea and Priscilla were two of my favs... I still have a bunch of stuff from their website when it was live.

Attachments

• t1050.jpg
    t1050.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 292
  • t1051.jpg
    t1051.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 223
  • t1052.jpg
    t1052.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 232
  • t1053.jpg
    t1053.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 188
  • t1054.jpg
    t1054.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 284
few more randoms

Attachments

• play0129.jpg
    play0129.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 212
  • play0130.jpg
    play0130.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 171
  • play0134.jpg
    play0134.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 78
  • play0140.jpg
    play0140.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 188
  • play0141.jpg
    play0141.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 144
Man, we've seen literally hundreds/thousands of models being tickled over the last couple of decades...yet nearly a decade later these two names keep coming up. How amazing for them to have been able to capture our collective imaginations.

They're likely married in suburbia with 2-3 kids a piece, a dog and a husband that only knows of her tickle work as a way her 24 year old self paid the bills back then.

Or maybe......

One of us seduced them, took them off the market and made them their personal tickle slave and had the happiest of marriages ever!
Ha! A guy can dream . Good on them though....I hope they know how fond we are of them.

i remember a gang tickling clip featuring priscila "40 fingers" or something i believe -what an incredible clip!!!

misc08.jpg

Priscilla James...oh yes, one of my favorites ler's of all time and a fun lee as well. Yep...miss her much. Guess I will share my autographed photo of her she sent to me back in the day ;-)

peace out,
daddy

Aside from the tickling aspect of it, Pricilla James is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

It never ceases to amaze me how this kind of thread comes back every so often. Out of the hundreds of thousands of tickle models that have shot the million+ vids that exist on the market, it is still Priscilla who stands as the immortal queen of the art. I mean, we are talking about someone who shot most of her work at the turn of the 2000s (14 years ago, people!) and had a relatively short career, on par with that of other successful fetish models.

And here she is, still considered the best by so many people, and sorely missed. This is something really rare in the fetish world. I wonder if she is aware of her aura in the community.

To me, the greatest thing about her is neither her technique nor her good looks. What really belongs only to her is the sheer delight she seems to take in shooting her movies/clips. You can watch any of her videos, any really, and she will always wear that extraordinary look of enthusiasm on her face. Her smile is nothing less than contagious, and her deep, suave voice resonates beautifully with her ticklees' laughter when she teases them. You did a fantastic job m'lady! Whatever you are doing right now, I hope you are as successful now as you have been with Realtickling! Know that among us you have become a legend.

I think a part of the mystique of Priscilla James is how she left while she was still young, attractive and in demand. She's become the stuff of legend, just like rock stars who died young.

Does anyone else remember when a girl who was hinted at being Priscilla's sister did a video or two for realtickling several years ago? Was that legit?

To me, the greatest thing about her is neither her technique nor her good looks. What really belongs only to her is the sheer delight she seems to take in shooting her movies/clips. You can watch any of her videos, any really, and she will always wear that extraordinary look of enthusiasm on her face. Her smile is nothing less than contagious, and her deep, suave voice resonates beautifully with her ticklees' laughter when she teases them.

Totally agree with you here.

I think a part of the mystique of Priscilla James is how she left while she was still young, attractive and in demand. She's become the stuff of legend, just like rock stars who died young.

Pardon me, but isn't it the case for every fetish artist? I mean, we are talking about girls who have very short careers (if any career at all for more than 50% of them, who are just students making easy bucks by shooting a mere couple of vids), and who by definition are young and attractive when they quit. In that aspect, Priscilla James was no different from any of her mates from RT, was she?

Yet she does retain that mystique that few others have achieved, and even though I am a fan myself I would be hard-pressed to find a reason why. Kristin Lea also has a certain aura, but she seems to pop up only in the wake of Priscilla-centered threads.

However, I can imagine that Tasha from Tickle Abuse or Véronique from Frenchtickling would achieve a comparable status when they retire in the far far far far far distant future.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back