• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

priscila james

who are just students making easy bucks by shooting a mere couple of vids), and who by definition are young and attractive when they quit..
And we love them for it. When I was young, I knew I had a sexual attraction to the idea of beautiful women getting tickled. This was before I even knew what the internet even was. Look what this fetish industry turned into. So many hot, young attractive women that have bills to pay like the rest of us. I have watched quite a few videos where the girls openly admit to being broke, in college, or struggling to pay rent and they thought being tickled on film was an easy way to make cash.

I miss Kristin more than Priscilla. But I really liked Foxy Roxy, Jackie French, Bria Lopez, Lindsay Jaye, Haley Falls, Sarah, Brooke Hill and many others...

And who could forget about Lily from Tickling Paradise?

Yeah, I have to admit that realtickling and tickling-post were my favorite producers. They always had the best camera angles, hottest and most ticklish models and best bondage.

Im not big into f/m... but the videos of priscilla tickling the guy on the X frame... with baby oil and all these teasing and taunting is still burned in my memory

She was more prolific than many of them while only working for that one company - and played both roles well (she didn't just look sexy; she conveyed an attitude).

Some of the other women went on to do mainstream things, and/or were never as popular. She did the Betty Page thing and completely dissapeared at the height of her popularity, so that's different.

Besides, nowdays a few fetish stars (Ashley Renee, Whitney Prescott, Kiri Kelly as a photographer, e.g.) have managed to stick around into an age well beyond one that many fetish models quit at.

Pardon me, but isn't it the case for every fetish artist? I mean, we are talking about girls who have very short careers (if any career at all for more than 50% of them, who are just students making easy bucks by shooting a mere couple of vids), and who by definition are young and attractive when they quit. In that aspect, Priscilla James was no different from any of her mates from RT, was she?

Yet she does retain that mystique that few others have achieved, and even though I am a fan myself I would be hard-pressed to find a reason why. Kristin Lea also has a certain aura, but she seems to pop up only in the wake of Priscilla-centered threads.

However, I can imagine that Tasha from Tickle Abuse or Véronique from Frenchtickling would achieve a comparable status when they retire in the far far far far far distant future.

One of the reasons that Priscila is so remembered is a quirk of history.

When tickling media was first produced in the late 80's and into the 90's there were very few producers and material was difficult to come by. This was because producing the stuff was expensive. You needed professional cameras, and an even more difficult hurdle was the need for an editing bay to work what you taped (and you did tape. to actual VCR like tape) that ran into the thousands to buy.

So in the first wave we saw a lot of models that are remembered today; Ashley Rene, Whitney Prescott, Darla Crane, Cathryn Beaumont, and about a half dozen more. They were used by Harmony, Cue, and Vid-Tech and are remembered well today. You saw them everyplace, doing other fetish work also. And as a result of limited supply, they stuck in folks heads.

The late 90's saw the second wave of tickling producers, best marked by MTP. Video recording tech had gotten cheeper, and editing was easier and affordable. This gave rise to a lot of smaller independents that were marked by Girl Next Door sorta shooting in apartments and such. These girls were one-off hires for the most part and never repeated. While many were exceptional lees, the body of work they left behind was small. Ler's were the producers, or a 2nd one-off-hire, so no real memories there.

TC videos represents the first of the third wave producers. The third wave was marked by Two qualities, Better bondage, and reuse of models. And these two things combined to make TC head of the class in the early 2000's. Pris was in the right place at the right time. She was a Ler, she was a lee, and she got used. She had charisma and all the things that made the 1st wave models remembered. So she and several of her co-workers at TC were remembered, as were some from Paradise Vision and such that also were in more then one-off productions.

The era we are in now is the 4th wave, and it's marked by the fact that the media is all clips and downloadable. And was fueled by the rise of Clips4Sale which took out the hurdle of how to sell stuff without a big investment in credit accepting stuff, and a webpage. This brought a hoard of new companies onto the scene, and with the Tickler in Black having sold TC, and it begin run into the ground by it's new owners, left the crown of who was top producer in the air. It fell to Tickle Abuse, on the merits of his super effective bondage equipment, and the luck of having Tasha and Brook as dedicated Lers.

But unlike the 1st and 3rd wave eras, no one model has become a 'classic'. There is so much material out there, and the market is so fragmented that even the best models are overlooked. Tasha and Brook at TA, Bianca at TI, Addie at TChicks, Kelli Lynn and a dozen more are all women who have made a ton of videos. Are great Lers. Are Great lees when revenge is dealt to them, and have fan bases, but none has broken out, or when they do retire like Brook has, seem to be forgotten quickly.

With so many companies, producing so much high end quality material in this 4th wave era, the fans are spread out. And it's difficult for any model to rise to Hall of fame status. I'm sure a few from this period will over time, but who and when are hard to know.

Myriads

This reply is pure gold. Thank you for this comprehensive analysis, I think you really nailed it!

And we love them for it. When I was young, I knew I had a sexual attraction to the idea of beautiful women getting tickled. This was before I even knew what the internet even was. Look what this fetish industry turned into. So many hot, young attractive women that have bills to pay like the rest of us. I have watched quite a few videos where the girls openly admit to being broke, in college, or struggling to pay rent and they thought being tickled on film was an easy way to make cash.

I miss Kristin more than Priscilla. But I really liked Foxy Roxy, Jackie French, Bria Lopez, Lindsay Jaye, Haley Falls, Sarah, Brooke Hill and many others...

Yeah, I have to admit that realtickling and tickling-post were my favorite producers. They always had the best camera angles, hottest and most ticklish models and best bondage.

I also miss Kristen a little more. I still love Priscilla though. Both would be 1st Ballot in the TMF Hall Of Fame.

Out of the others you listed, Foxy Roxy I miss the most.

Spy Interrogation was the first tickling video I ever purchased. Lily's always been one of my absolute favorite models. Wonder what she's up to these days, and if she's still anywhere in California. I'd kill to work with her.

We all can't help but wonder what these girls are up to these days. But in reality, they are either in jail, raising kids and have a family, or they are dead. These really were just normal women that needed money, it was fun and easy.

Priscilla was a good lee but I think the best ler I have ever seen. Her f/m video Priscilla's Lair is the best f/m video I have seen. sadly its the only f/m video she did. :(

Great thread. Brings back memories of real tickling. Priscilla, Kristen, lily, and I always favored early Bobbi and noelle from TP. Good stuff

Also, good analysis myriads. Who knew one could learn a history while scrolling for feet tickling.

I have talked with Brian (Tickler in Black) on may occasions back in the day...Kristin Lea got married and quit the biz. Priscilla quit as well and wont come back.....Brian tried, believe you me!

I have talked with Brian (Tickler in Black) on may occasions back in the day...Kristin Lea got married and quit the biz. Priscilla quit as well and wont come back.....Brian tried, believe you me!

Well Kristin's Husband is a Lucky S.O.B

Myriads's extensive reply was nail on head text.

Pricilla is missed by so many, I remember in my younger days I'd stash aside funds to buy clips from RT and Tickling-Post of Pricilla James and Kristin Lea, also a few of Jackie French.

But Pricilla James...She was a Queen, the Big One, the #1...And in my Heart I really, genuinely pray that she has some knowledge of how much of an Icon she has become in the Tickling scene and how much she is missed.

As said in the thread though...She's off Radar however I have No doubt that if she cam back for One last shoot...Tommy from Tickle Abuse would take the opportunity.

We miss you Pricilla... *sighs* :(

"Priscilla" is alive and well, and is pursuing her own creative interests. I found her quite by accident through an unrelated shared interest. Her work is evocative, emotionally raw, and at times, startling. She hasn't mentioned any interest in "getting back into tickling", and I haven't asked. She seems pretty happy with the path she's on, now.

"Priscilla" is alive and well, and is pursuing her own creative interests. I found her quite by accident through an unrelated shared interest. Her work is evocative, emotionally raw, and at times, startling. She hasn't mentioned any interest in "getting back into tickling", and I haven't asked. She seems pretty happy with the path she's on, now.

Then it's sad to see all that 'ler talent going to waste… :(

It's funny that now that I'm in my mid 30s, I've been around the tickling scene long enough to remember the previous "generation" of tickling. And I'm sure there was a generation before that which those who have been around longer than me can remember.

There is some great stuff out there today: Tickle Abuse, Princess C's stuff, UK Tickling, etc. But the previous generation had great stuff too. Priscilla was definitely at or near the top of the list. And then there was Isabella Janacek, a European model who had a perfect body and was super ticklish everywhere.

In terms of f/m, I do like the fact that, in today's tickling world, it's pretty usual for the girl to end the tickling by giving the guy a release via handjob, while in the classic ticking videos, it seems like full nudity and sexual touching was rare.

I remember Priscilla. She was making videos back when I was in my late teens (probably early twenties, too). I can remember being eighteen years old or so and going to Realtickling's site to download the previews of their latest videos. I know I saw a few from her that were pretty good.

Others have mentioned this, but she probably sticks out mainly because she was in videos during a time when the internet was really "coming alive." The late nineties and early 2000s were a time when the internet was still relatively new to most people (I know that it had technically been around long before that, but this is when the general public was still getting their feet wet with it).

My initial thought when reading the first post was that Priscilla is probably now a run-of-the-mill suburban wife and mom. After all, she's probably in her mid to late thirties now, maybe even pushing forty (not sure how old she was when she made the clips she is famous for).

I think she's a bit overrated. Of her generation I think Gia of Paradise Vision was a lot more legendary (one of the most evil 'lers, yet hyperticklish). Like indivision said, she's memorable because she's in our collective memory. Of Realtickling I think women like Kristin Lea, Sandra Lee (most sadistic female 'ler RT had IMO, especially in RT Fantasy) and Rachelle were a lot better both as 'lers and as 'lees. I still like Priscilla though but not as much as I used to back in the day when I only had access to the 'tip of the iceberg'. There are many more memorable models of course, just naming the most famous ones present on our collective memory.

Also, many models retire obviously. The adult industry is one where only a few women stay for a lifetime. It's only for few a calling. Gotta move on. Luckily there's new talent. ;)

I remember Gia. She did a great f/m video wherein she tickled the crap out of a guy (named Taylor, I think). Actually, I think the video was called Taylor's Torture.

For many people, Gia, Rachelle, Priscilla James, and Kristin Lea (among others) were the first tickling models that they watched. If people are given a list of things to remember, they often remember the first items and the last items the best. It's basic psychology.

And yeah, most tickle models don't stick around very long. As others have said, most of them are just girls in that 18-24 age group where they are either going to college or trying to work out their niche in life, and they need to score some quick money. As soon as they get it, they vanish into obscurity. Heck, many of these models that we've enjoyed watching over the years are probably now married; touting at least one kid; shopping at Walmart, Target, and/or Cosco; driving their kid(s) to soccer practice, ballet lessons, piano recitals, etc.; and in general living out the ordinary, milquetoast life that many people in their late teens and early twenties swear they will never fall into.

You know, it is a little weird picturing some of these women as mothers. I wonder if they give their kids bedtime tickles as they tuck them in at night.

Priscilla, the last I heard was living in Dallas and not making any more vids. She was the best. At one time I think she was even a member here, but am not sure.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back