• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

armpit tickling

AlishaTickles

Does anybody else love tickling armpits, like I do? Hehe they are my favorite place to tickle and be tickled. Seing the person try to pull there arms down gives me a rush lol very sensative area.

IMG_20550052159048.jpeg

If that's really a picture of you, and you aren't some dude trolling us, then you probably have no issues finding someone to tickle the hell out of you.

You're pretty f'n hot

Does anybody else love tickling armpits, like I do? Hehe they are my favorite place to tickle and be tickled. Seing the person try to pull there arms down gives me a rush lol very sensative area.

View attachment 429697

I love it! Tickling armpits is awesome, even when they're not tied up!

CalliesBarefootTickle6.jpg

Callie's Barefoot Tickle

Screen Shot 2014-12-12 at 4.46.35 PM.png

Armpit is especially awesome when the girl hates it.

If that's really a picture of you, and you aren't some dude trolling us, then you probably have no issues finding someone to tickle the hell out of you.

You're pretty f'n hot

Well thank you lol it is me in the picture silly

Are you interested in participating in a tickling fetish video? If you're in the NY area, PM Tommy from Tickle Abuse. Your profile says you're from Minnesota, he has been known to pay for airfare.

Haha I don't think I'd choose tickle abuse. They are very aggressive lol I do want to be in a video though, eventually.

Armpit tickling is the best for some reason, whether fingers, feathers, or tongue.

I agree, I find armpit tickling the most enjoyable as well. do you prefer with or without bondage by the way?

Armpit tickling is everything.... face up or face down.... what else is there?

i must agree with everyone else... armpit tickling can be pretty awesome... I like it if they pull their arms down and trap my fingers in their pits and i'm still able to tickle them. :p

Love to tickle armpits and it drives me crazy!!

I like it if they pull their arms down and trap my fingers in their pits and i'm still able to tickle them. :p
That's so funny really, when the ticklee traps herself this way :) Love it.

And for many armpits are the most horribly ticklish spot, which is so cute.

I love getting tickled on my armpits. It drives me insane but it is so fun at the same time. I really love it in tickle videos when the ler holds one of the lee's arms down even though it is already bound down and uses the other hand to tickle the hell out of their armpit and just doesn't stop. It's insanely hot to watch and experience. I wish I could find more clips like that. God I wish someone would do it to me XD

I love getting tickled on my armpits. It drives me insane but it is so fun at the same time. I really love it in tickle videos when the ler holds one of the lee's arms down even though it is already bound down and uses the other hand to tickle the hell out of their armpit and just doesn't stop. It's insanely hot to watch and experience. I wish I could find more clips like that. God I wish someone would do it to me XD
And the sands will rise, and the heavens will part :)
We made some armpit tickling clips, although in a standing position. Maybe you'll find something interesting:
Tickle therapy - Irina standup tickle therapy by Tamara
Tickle therapy - Darya standup tickle therapy by Oksya

And the sands will rise, and the heavens will part :)
We made some armpit tickling clips, although in a standing position. Maybe you'll find something interesting:
Tickle therapy - Irina standup tickle therapy by Tamara
Tickle therapy - Darya standup tickle therapy by Oksya

Really great preview clips. I've always really liked the concept of your tickle studio. People coming in to receive healing in the form of tickling. You make some really great stuff. But those two clips weren't exactly what I was talking about lol. I meant when a lee is tied to a bed or table and their arms are restrained above their head. The ler pins down one of their arms to completely restrict movement of that arm and goes to town on their armpit. Also I really enjoy when a lee is saran wrapped and can't move at all and the ler mercilessly tickles their upper body. I like armpit tickling the best when the lee is completely immobile

Really great preview clips. I've always really liked the concept of your tickle studio. People coming in to receive healing in the form of tickling. You make some really great stuff. But those two clips weren't exactly what I was talking about lol. I meant when a lee is tied to a bed or table and their arms are restrained above their head. The ler pins down one of their arms to completely restrict movement of that arm and goes to town on their armpit. Also I really enjoy when a lee is saran wrapped and can't move at all and the ler mercilessly tickles their upper body. I like armpit tickling the best when the lee is completely immobile

Thanx, doing our best to share these emotions that our patients let out :)
I see. That's probably closer to this face-up tickling:
Tickle therapy - Irina tickle therapy by Tamara (faceup and facedown)

But I got what you mean I think. That's an interesting idea, we'll probably make sometime. It takes a girl with really very sensitive armpits.
Btw, if you could explain to me what "saran wrapped" means, that would be great.

Happy tickles.

Thanx, doing our best to share these emotions that our patients let out :)
I see. That's probably closer to this face-up tickling:
Tickle therapy - Irina tickle therapy by Tamara (faceup and facedown)

But I got what you mean I think. That's an interesting idea, we'll probably make sometime. It takes a girl with really very sensitive armpits.
Btw, if you could explain to me what "saran wrapped" means, that would be great.

Happy tickles.

12.jpg

This is what I meant. I probably should have said plastic wrap bondage lol. But yes this my favorite bondage type for upper body tickling because it restricts movement completely, leaving the lee's sensitive armpits completely at the mercy of the ler's fingers. I find that insanely hot and hope to have this done to me someday.

armpit tickling is mean lol, that's one of my worse spots, besides feet, in the end, its not fun one bit

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back