• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

armpit tickling

I am going to insist that my lees ware small T-shirts in order to torment their armpits lol!

Armpits are one of my favorite places to tickle! It's hard to get to sometimes, but when I find my ways to get in there, the reaction is priceless. It's also one of my most ticklish spots. I love it there too, even though it's hard to take. :p

It is a difficult spot to get to, but I think that makes it more rewarding! Chasing your Lee down, wrestling until you have her hands pinned over her head...it's half the fun!

One thing I like to do is to explore what part of the armpit tickles her the most. For some it's the mound in the middle where the stubble would be. For others it's the deep pocket that that touches on the upper ribs. For others still it's the perimeter. Sometimes the 'lee makes different sound when she's tickled in different parts of the armpit, and being close to her face allows you to see the different facial reactions from being tickled in those varied spots. ;)

Wow this entire thread was fun to read. :thumbsup:

Upper body tickling is definitely my jam. There were talk about lees wearing sleeveless shirts and small t-shirts but where is the love for the sports bra? :lover: ! Isn't it just perfect for really nailing a girls upper body with tickling? And on top of that it's comfy for the girl to wear. #Perfect

May tickling live long & prosper.
:nicethread:

What a great post with so many females who think armpit tickling is hysterical (literally). Armpits are my second favorite spot to tickle after feet. I have a suggestion for everyone. Have your tickle partner lay on the bed blindfolded. They have to hold on to the headboard or at least keep their arms up. You tickle their armpits and if (and when) they let go or pull their arms down you get to tickle their next most ticklish spot as a punishment. That should be some incentive to withstand the armpit torture. My favorite scenario is doing this with the victims feet in stocks at the end of the bed so the punishment is tickling their feet for a minute without stopping! Watching the person laughing their head off while trying to hold their arms up is so hot.

One of my favorite places to tickle 'cause it's such a 'sweet' spot or so many. I love it when a girl tries to clamp her arms down tight but I'm able to wiggle and maneuver my fingers in there anyway! :2poke:

That's one of my favorite places to tickle is under the armpits! Also one of my favorite places to be tickled.

Feet are my favorite (of course!) But armpits are a close second. I'm especially fond of squirming my tongue around inside a clean, freshly shaved armpit. Some of the most insane reactions I have ever witnessed were from lees with wickedly ticklish pits:)

I am guilty of often overlooking the armpits - it's not the sort of place I fantasize about or think about when I see someone I'd like to tickle. It's not somewhere I ever really try to tickle people for fun, even if they are in the perfect position.

Even though I don't go for them, I do appreciate and find it adorable the expressions and body language that a person can display when in a position vulnerable to armpit tickling or when they know their armpits are about to get tickled or poked and they are acutely aware of this, flinching at the slightest approach, even if the approach is from someone who has no intention of tickling them at all!

I think the vulnerability of being ticklish can be displayed in no greater way than by having ones underarms displayed and made accessible whilst in a defenseless position.

But, I do find it one of the sexiest most erotic areas to tickle and tease when engaging in sexual activities with a partner. I am never really that keen on tickle-torturing an armpit, but I love teasing, stroking, exposing that ticklishness to a point where I find it a turn on but also to a point where my lee is still comfortable with how much it tickles and enjoys it too.

I think I've mentioned elsewhere on here how I found a previous partner to really enjoy the feeling she got when I pushed inside her at exactly the same time as my fingers dragged down across her armpit, after having teased by resting my penis just outside her and teasing her inner arms for a short whilst having pinned them above her head.

to conclude, armpits for me are great for tickling during sex, but don't necessarily do as much for me in a fun tickling scenario

I've enjoyed this post and all of the responses. Love seeing how people describe their reactions and responses to ticklish underarms. I love to tickle there, slowly exploring and driving the 'lee crazy. I also happen to be wildly ticklish there and love trying to stand it, even if I can't.

A voluptuous female friend of mine has an insanely ticklish upperbody and will thrash like a rodeo bull at the lightest of touches to her underarms. Her fantasy is to be tickle tortured by a petite, sadistic female whilst physically restrained by a more powerful male. Her violent struggle to avoid being restrained by her male captor whilst frantically trying to evade the cruel tickling intentions of her female torturer, fills her with both excitement and trepidation. Although outnumbered, she's encouraged by the thought that if she could break free she'd instantly overpower and wreak revenge on her petite torturer. As for the tickling, she has a masochistic curiousity to experience how a female tickle assault on her underarms will compare to that of a male. She wants to feel the sensation of long, painted fingernails against her exposed skin and experience the psychological differences that being tickled by a female brings.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back