• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

perth??????

You really need to stop posting... the people on this site are all talk and no action anyway... I doubt any1 person has actually met from Australia... we are all talk down here in Aus ^^

You really need to stop posting... the people on this site are all talk and no action anyway... I doubt any1 person has actually met from Australia... we are all talk down here in Aus ^^

mmm, I guess you're right man

I don't want to come across rude.. just trying to say that no one on here from Aus meets.

sad truth but yeah.. i been around long enough to see all the "meet ups" that never ever happen...

try : Planettickle.com
or cragislist.com

I myself have had experiences with people from these sites.

good luck :)

i been around long enough to see all the "meet ups" that never ever happen...

We did have a Melbourne meet in 2010 - just a general greet and chat. I don't think there's been anything "official" since then.

I do wonder whether people are actually meeting up, one on one, as a result of this forum, but obviously not broadcasting it to the world. There might be a little more "action" than we think!

i was under the impression the meet never happened in 2010.. people said it did but no ones stories seem to match up which is really odd considering... and the meet place with everyone who has been asked never adds up so... as far as im concerned there was no real gathering... just more aus talk

you dont come across rude at all man i totally understand haha. I dont know why i keep trying, because i know i post a lot, and I'm starting to get annoyed of just seeing me post "perth" meet ups. you just never know. but ill definitely try those sites man, cheers :)

I've never attended an Australian gathering, but I have met with TMFers several times for either tickling or just coffee. It does happen but you won't often find it shouted to the world.

I dont know why i keep trying, because i know i post a lot

One thing to keep in mind is that if someone from Perth does stumble across this area of the forum, they will see your old posts, so perhaps sit and wait and see what happens!

i was under the impression the meet never happened in 2010.. people said it did but no ones stories seem to match up which is really odd considering... and the meet place with everyone who has been asked never adds up so... as far as im concerned there was no real gathering... just more aus talk

Haha, you make it sound like some mythical folklore story! It did happen, I was there (I promise I didn't dream it up), and you can read about it at:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?171431-Another-Melbourne-meet-thread/page6

You can go back and forth a few pages from that position in that thread to read about the lead-up to it, the location, and the after thoughts.

It is very quiet down here, but I can tell you that I have met one person on here.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back