• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Watching your significant other tickled by someone else

TicklesFemales

1st Level Indigo Feather
How many guys on here have either seen their significant other tickled by someone else or would like to see their significant other tickled by someone else?

I have increasingly realized what a huge fantasy it is for me. There have been several other posts about this one....a great topic.

I have indeed seen it, and although it brings up a mixture of reactions in me, I very much liked it.

Thanks for your response YouNeverKnow175. I am glad you have seen someone else tickle your significant other. I hope she is very ticklish and both you and the tickler had a great time.

My last g/f was tickled or otherwise tortured by others in the past. Got a huge thrill from seeing her reactions.

I'm curious how many have seen their girlfriends tickled by other men, other women, or both. My significant other and I are pretty active in our local kink community so he's seen me tickled by other men, other women, and big groups. I personally love it. I'm not 100% sure what his full reaction is to it. I know he likes it, especially when it's other women.

I'm sure most guys would love seing their significant other tickled by another female. Lol not so sure about another male though. Guys are picky like that.
IMG_107444631187389-1.jpg

I'm sure most guys would love seing their significant other tickled by another female. Lol not so sure about another male though. Guys are picky like that.
View attachment 430568

Decidedly so. I'm sure there's also a healthy constituency of ladies who would not care to be "shared" in this fashion nor, for that matter, see their own mate helping a buddy double-team his lady. Old fashioned, perhaps.

Decidedly so. I'm sure there's also a healthy constituency of ladies who would not care to be "shared" in this fashion nor, for that matter, see their own mate helping a buddy double-team his lady. Old fashioned, perhaps.

Lol it was my own opinion.

I've watched the TickleAbuse clips involving the Ticklers Wife and wondered: 'hmm....what would this feel like?'

I came to the conclusion that seeing my gf tickle tortured by one or more girls would be a thrill. Seeing her tickle tortured by or more guys would still be a thrill but also have negative feelings to it.

Something about a guy touching my gf's bare skin, getting aroused by it...it just feels weird.

Every day casual tickling among friends would be a different story of course.

I love watching my beautiful lady being tickled by other females while tied up spread eagle. If there are any expert female Lers/Lees in LA please send me a PM to discuss having a once in a lifetime opportunity to tickle a smoking hot ticklish lady!!

I think I'd enjoy it. I'd prefer to join in, but I usually enjoy tickling in all its forms, including watching. I'd find it funnier (and sexier, if appropriate) if it was a female doing the tickling, but I don't think I'd mind seeing a male attack her as well.

View attachment 430568

It's not about being picky... It's about not wanting some other guy that might like her tickling her... Although I've tickled other guys significant others... so I guess I shouldn't be a hypocrite... I don't think I'd have a major problem with it, as long as I was tickling her too... because if I had a ticklish significant other, I'd want to tickle her every chance I get...

My wife is my high school/college sweetheart and has indulged my tickle and nylon fetish for years. When we were in college, I came us with a series of dares with the last dare to to get a stranger at a college party to tickle/play with her nylon feet. She took me up on this and we hit a house party where we would know some of the people but the majority of the party were strangers. She ended up asking a guy that we both went to high school with to tickle her nylon feet briefly which he did because he had the hots for her. She claimed she fulfilled her end of the dare although to this day I disagree because it did not fall under the definition of a stranger. I still enjoyed watching it.

TXGIGGLEE (my wife) and I have been to a number of GATHERINGS. She has been tickled by others many times at these events. At one event I set up a 6 man "gang tickle" that was something else. I enjoy seeing her tickled by both men and women (and men and women at the same time). You can see her feet in my profile.

I don't agree with the notion personally. I don't believe in sharing in that regard with a significant other. It's one thing if I'm doing it or I made some footage of it for just our viewing, but I wouldn't want to see some other guy involved in the scenario at all. Just my personal ethics.

I don't agree with the notion personally. I don't believe in sharing in that regard with a significant other. It's one thing if I'm doing it or I made some footage of it for just our viewing, but I wouldn't want to see some other guy involved in the scenario at all. Just my personal ethics.

Whew,.... thanks, D.S. I believe the main revelation from this thread may be concerned with varying interpretations of "significant other." To some of us, it means absolute soul mate/life partner/spouse/etc.,..... while for others it might mean something considerably more transitory and insubstantial. (And that's putting it nicely for some in here.)

Whew,.... thanks, D.S. I believe the main revelation from this thread may be concerned with varying interpretations of "significant other." To some of us, it means absolute soul mate/life partner/spouse/etc.,..... while for others it might mean something considerably more transitory and insubstantial. (And that's putting it nicely for some in here.)

I honestly don't believe that. I'm a believer in open relationships, and date those with similar mindsets. If I'm in a relationship with someone, and that person is willingly allowing herself to be restrained and tickled by someone who is enjoying it, I have zero issue. Call it "insubstantial" if you will, but there it is. However, my partners in the past and I had clear rules and open lines of communication with one another and our playmates/lovers, so if something like this happened without my knowing, then it would become a problem.

I honestly don't believe that. I'm a believer in open relationships, and date those with similar mindsets. If I'm in a relationship with someone, and that person is willingly allowing herself to be restrained and tickled by someone who is enjoying it, I have zero issue. Call it "insubstantial" if you will, but there it is. However, my partners in the past and I had clear rules and open lines of communication with one another and our playmates/lovers, so if something like this happened without my knowing, then it would become a problem.

Thank you, my relationship isn't transitory and insubstantial just because we play differently than some here.

Id get very jelouse if I see my girlfriend tickled by a guy. Just how I am

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

I've never had a girlfriend tickled by just another guy, but I had an ex that was tickled by two guy cousins. I had just brought her into the fetish before it happened. The thing that turned me on the most was when she came to me after and said "Did you see me get tickled? It was fun, but I would've liked me more if it was you."

I wanted to go ahead and answer this. My boyfriend and I are in an open relationship, so he has seen this tons of times and will keep seeing this for years to come. He doesn't care if a male, female, or group of people play/screw with me(As long as I give him a heads up who I'll be messing with and if it was a heat of the moment ordeal I tell him afterwards). At the end of day he knows and I know that he is the one I always will want to come home too. Thank gods it also takes a lot to make him jealous and angry. Playing/screwing with others is fun, but the one thing my boyfriend will have that other play partners won't is the key to my heart.
No ticklesfemales(Sorry you're over our preferred age limit) I am still not interested. I do wonder why you feel the need to keep making new threads with the same topic about every year? It would make more sense to just bump your old threads.

Last edited:
I love having help when I tickle my boyfriend. It's rare but extremely fun!

There are plenty of people on the forum who do this-

I've thought about it but I know me well enough to know that for my husband and I it's extremely personal and I couldnt just sit there and watch someone else's hands all over him.... nope- cant say that'd go over well at all. If anyone is going to touch him - it'll be me- or by my rules and they'd be HELPING not doing it...

That being said, those that are game for this enjoy it and everyone is different so if it floats your boat go for it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back