• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Monica is Mummified & Tormented by Kiki! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi all,
A preview for this hot clip with Kiki and Monica, which is coming up shortly. Monica gets mummified for a crazy tickle session under Kiki's fingers..it was actually my second attempt at a mummified tickle scene with Monica. The first time I tried it with her she became too freaked out and I had to let her out before the tickling started (seriously!)

This time around she was more confident however, and even coped with Kiki's mischeivous tickling. Kiki eases her in with slow teasing tickles, running her nails all over Monica's nylon soles and poking at her upperbody. She finds the a bad ticklish spot in between Monica's toes and builds the tickling up with baby lotion on her nylon feet....the ending is pretty crazy as Kiki she finally goes for her barefeet with the hairbrush and Monica almost turns the table over trying to break free!

The full version's coming to the UK Tickling store tonight :)

Preview:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/9oyty5
or:
https://mega.co.nz/#!lhFmBaYL!RYNsZCCjRVQyHh-JHCsJ61W1j_O7a7FXtuf74hDc7h8

Attachments

• Image37.jpg
    Image37.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 182
  • Image39.jpg
    Image39.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 250
  • Image44.jpg
    Image44.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 203
  • Image76.jpg
    Image76.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 310
  • Image79.jpg
    Image79.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 352
:wub:

Attachments

• Image49.jpg
    Image49.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 165
  • Image53.jpg
    Image53.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 201
  • Image54.jpg
    Image54.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 298
  • Image57.jpg
    Image57.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 397
  • Image60.jpg
    Image60.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 304
You have by far the BEST f/f tickling videos! Great work! Another purchase winner:)

..some more - the last minute of this one was like The Mummy Returns with Monica rising up and trying to break free! ;)

Attachments

• Image10.jpg
    Image10.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 171
  • Image13.jpg
    Image13.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 178
  • Image71.jpg
    Image71.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 216
  • Image72.jpg
    Image72.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 187
  • Image82.jpg
    Image82.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 230
WOW!!! Kiki is amazing!!!
Wait for more clips with her!!

Perfect clip!! :)

Why don't u do some f/m videos?

Not everybody does it. Not everyone has to.

That's very true :) It's something I would look at if I had more demand for it, but I only get the occasional request for F/M videos to be honest. I'd have to recruit some male talent in order to shoot them, which means additional costs so I'd need to know it was going to generate sales to make it worth pursuing!

Awesome.... is Jane/ Monica... ever gonna do a topless video being tickled? I have never seen her once topless and was just wondering if she was ever going to or it is just not her thing.

Awesome.... is Jane/ Monica... ever gonna do a topless video being tickled? I have never seen her once topless and was just wondering if she was ever going to or it is just not her thing.

No, I'm afraid she stopped doing topless modelling around the time that I started working with her!

Just curious... Did she ever do any topless tickling that you know of from any other tickle producers?

No, she wouldn't do topless tickle scenes and she hasn't worked with any other tickling producers..

Love f/f with Kiki she is awesome! Monica is so pretty and looks great in this, especially when she's tickling Kiki. She got it bad in this, love how she sits up at the end. Hope we see some upperbody with her soon :)

They are both very sexy. I love Monica's laugh. lol. I love when Kiki gets in and under her toes at 5:07, and how Monica says "not there, "don't go, don't even go there". Lol, it's like a red rag to a bull (or Kiki in this case) and I'm thinking "get her there".

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back