• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lae Timberland: Nephele and the Atheist Chapter 2

ticklitis

A/N: Here is my next chapter for this story. I will try to add more tickling to this chapter. Here is the link to Chapter 1. There was barely any tickling to the previous chapter. I was trying to set up an introduction for the characters, and then I didn't have time to focus on the next chapter.
Sorry it's so short. I had to make this rather quick. Hope you like it, but it was a little more forced because I'm running against the clock.

Chapter 2: Lies under trees, and a secret fetish

Nephele was about to start speaking again, but she shivered under the blanket and instinctively stood behind the man to block the chill traveling down the mountain. The winds from the North were arriving swiftly,cutting through her like a knife and sprinkling her cheeks with glass. Her once tan complexion turned rosy. She was nervous, and more frightened of the wind. More susceptible to the cold, she couldn't keep her teeth from chattering. Usually on chilly days she'd be inside the old mother's oak tree, keeping warm and listening to stories.

She remembered being protected by the tree, and knew she couldn't turn away from her task; however, Nephele was curious about her new surroundings. The new sights, the lights, and when she entered the man's home (or what she thought was his home), she felt a heat source emanating from the room. She was much warmer now than she had ever been inside of the oak tree.

"Excuse me? But where are we?" Nephele asked rather softly. Her previous demeanor had left her in a single breath. She didn't know whether to be scared of what surrounded her or relieved for the safety of the cabin.

"We're in the Vanderbelt Forest." The reply came rather gruffly. He had softened toward her, but he was still annoyed with her stupidity. She was probably lost, and her parents were looking for her. He had seen people around like her. She must dye her hair or something. But those wings....He looked, no stared at her for a moment. She was beautiful. Her legs were not too skinny, and rather thick around the thighs--at least by the way he could tell. Her hips gently widened to give her a signature hourglass figure, and her breasts jiggled gently because, to his surprise, she wasn't wearing a bra.

Was this love, or was this lust? He couldn't tell.

"You're wrong! You are in Lae Timberland!" Her voice heightened an octave for emphasis. What was this Vanderbelt Forest? She had always called her home Lae Timberland, and she felt no other name suited her home.

"Well, excuse me for just following what the map says." He pointed his finger toward the forest on the map. There was a map key, and the cabin they were standing in was labeled inside of the forest. He was supposed to be here. "Look, I don't have time for this. Are your parents nearby?"

"Parents? You mean old mother?" Nephele replied. "YES, this is what I've been trying to tell you! My whole family is out there, and I don't appreciate you destroying our home!"

"I don't see anything wrong with cutting down a few trees."

Nephele strode toward the atheist angrily, putting little distance between her and the newcomer. "Well, I DO mind, and so does my family, and everyone else I know. So please don't destroy anymore!"

Perhaps she mistook courage for foolishness because the man took her by the arm. He still hadn't believed her! "Ow! Stop! Let me go!"

The Atheist's curiosity had gotten the better of him. He looked at her wings, and noticed them protruding from her back. They were connected to her body. This must be some sort of trick! "Wait...what are you?"

Nephele stared up into his eyes deeply. "My name is Nephele, and I live in Lae Timberland. I am a Lae!! And I live here, like I've told you multiple times!"

The man still didn't seem convinced. "It's nice to meet you too." he replied. "But you don't have to be so exasperated. C'mon lighten up."

The atheist released his grip on Nephele. She looked no more than seventeen. Being twenty-five years old in, and living in the middle of the woods without a woman for a mile radius was making him yearn for a woman's touch. He wanted to play with her a little bit. He thought she was playing a game with him, and he wanted to tease her too.

The Lae was confused, and wondered why the man wasn't taking her seriously. She stepped away from him, and then looked back up. She thought maybe the old mother was right, and felt a deep resentment for not listening to the woman who raised her. Quill also mentioned he might not be able to change her back. This made her even more fearful.

"The name's Rick." the man said with a crooked smile. It wasn't an evil smile, just one that was a little self-centered, and perhaps somewhat cocky. "I promise I won't cut down any trees....but in return you need to do me a favor."

Nephele wasn't sure if she trusted Rick, but she took a deep breath to calm herself. She was here now, and she wasn't going to leave without helping Lae Timberland. "Ok, what do want?"

Rick moved a little closer to her. "I haven't had any fun in awhile, and I just thought maybe you might be able to help me out with my problem."

She couldn't understand what he meant at first. She then replied, "You mean like a game? Oh! I love games."

Nephele was relieved. She would happily be Rick's companion, and wouldn't helping out someone who might be her friend as well. She was so lucky to be discussing Lae Timberland with such an understanding person. "What's the game?"

Lae's were always ready for a game. They played more than they worked, and didn't need to make money like human's do.

"Well, I've gotta catch you first." Rick replied with a glint to his eyes.

Nephele quickly understood she needed to get away from Rick as fast as possible. The gleam in his eyes made a chill run down her spine. It wasn't frightened, just exhilarated, and the rush caused her cheeks to flush before she tried getting away. Rick, however, had no intention of letting her run in the first place.

Grabbing a hold of Nephele, he heard the girl start giggling. She squirmed in his grip, and tried getting away.

"Let me go!" she complained. "You're no fair! I'm supposed to get a head start when we play tag!"

Her childish antics brought back the playful side to her personality and she continued laughing. It was no use. Rick lifted her off of her feet and laid her down on the sofa. Nepehele tried getting up to make a run for it, but Rick pinned her swiftly, causing the Lae to struggle. He then made a quick squeezing motion toward her side. Nephele started to laugh more. She didn't know she liked being tickled, but perhaps the game was causing her to lose concentration. She wanted to escape and continue their game of tag. When Rick didn't stop his advances, she laid there giggling and laughing.

Her hands pushed at Rick's halfheartedly, unsure whether it was from weakness or wanting to let him tickle her.

"Stop!" she laughed, trying to egg him on. Rick jumped at the chance. Eventually, their struggling caused Nephele's dress to ride up. She had no problem removing the gown, which caused Rick's eyes to widen in shock. He wasn't going to make her remove her clothes.

Nephele looked up at him whimsically. "Are we finished playing?"

"Uh....no, of course not." This time Rick laid next to her and started to gently stroke Nephele's sides. A flush appeared onto her cheeks, and she giggled. Nephele didn't just like being tickled. She was extremely senstive. She was sensitive to touch, the cold, the warmth, and anything physical. Not only that, but she just enjoyed being close to another person.

Rick, looked down at her lustfully. He couldn't be in love. This was just something pleasurable he enjoyed doing with girls. He had no feelings for Nephele, just a desire to tickle her--and perhaps lead to other things once she felt comfortable enough.

Moving his hand gently upward, he created touches that were a little more prominent and Nephele immediately erupted into a stream of giggles. She then started to laugh and turned her body, so that he back was facing Rick. It was her natural reaction to the tickling, but it didn't mean she liked it any less. At this point Rick tickled her back, between the shoulder blades where Nephele's wings met her body. She squealed and burried her face cutely into the couch. She kicked out gently before squeezing the pillow. It seemed Nephele was ticklish all over.

Nephele, to say the least, was enjoying the game too much. She then felt gentle hands moving her body. Rick decided he wasn't going to allow Nephele to hide anymore, and laid behind her, her back resting against his chest. Inside of this new grip, the Lae couldn't resit Rick's attempt's to tickle her. The first spot he explored was her belly. Shierks of laughs escaped her. It was one of her most sensitive areas.

"No, no don't tickle me there!" She pleaded, but secretly enjoyed Rick's taunts as he tortured her. His gentle pokes worked magic, and when he stroked, her back arched into the tickles rather than away. She wasn't trying to not to get away. That was far from the truth. She was trying to push out of his grip, and it wasn't easy because she always ended up falling back against him.

"haha...no, don't...Rick..." she laughed until tears shed from her eyes.

He then moved down to her legs. She kicked mechanically, and tried to get away. Then he reached her feet. The squeals of laughter wouldn't stop, and she continued to let out breaths of screams. She usually didn't like her feet tickled, but persevered because she didn't want to go back on her word. She cared about her home.

But her feet were so soft and sensitive, she had to get Rick to stop. And eventually, everything calmed down where Rick was still holding onto Nephele who was tired, naked, and covered with a thin layer of sweat. When Lae tickled her feet back home, she received the same reaction.

"So, you'll leave my forest alone now?" she asked slightly out of breath.

"Only for today. Come again, and I'll stay away from your side of the forest." He said looking at her. He thought he was dreaming. He eventually went to sleep, but not before covering the girl with warm blankets.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back