• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm a guy from south Korea and want to your advices...~

youngjoon

Hi, I'm a man from South Korea.

I really love and enjoy tickling plays and tickling sex very much.
I'm recently writing some Tickling fetish novel and am planning to publish it as a book in Japan some day.
(In South Korea, that kind of book cannot be published but in Japan, it is possible)

I want to hear many various opinions from you guys this forum. especially from one who lives in Japan ( Japanese or foreigners living in Japan)

I hope to hear advices from someone who knows about Tickling scene in Japan to some degree.

I guess many japanese are interested in Ticlking but I'm not sure...

If I publish my novel in Japan in 5~ 10 yrs, I'm not sure whether my novel can succeed to a certain extent. How many people in Japan on earth is interested in buying and reading Tickling/ foot fetish novel ??

I wanna see any members who can tell me the above.

My novel's background is some other plannet's one city where 300~350 females who love and enjoy tickling males and love hearing male's ticklish laughters live .

they are supposed to die if they cannot hear males' ticklish laughters in a regular cycle. So They have to tickle any ticklish males and hear their laughters to live...

People call these famales "Laugh-Vampires". Actually, these females are human clones who were born with (extraordinarilly) very strong Tickling /foot fetish for male because of some genetic manipulation by some kinky, odd, genious scientist.

this is my novel's basic background... it can be about 270~300 Pages. maybe... (Of course there are also some M/f tickling too and many various aspects, faces and forms of Tickling and tickling sex.. Foot fetish, etc )

guy from south Korea.

Last edited:
Hmm, then would it be better to quit writing that novel? Writing a story takes so much time, energy.

Maybe, should I take a consideration "opportunity costs" of writing this tickling fetish novel ?

Certainly you do not want to invest 5-10 years on a novel thinking you could make money on it when it is highly unlikely you will.
However, you might want to invest a little of your time on a short story.
Sounds like you have an interesting idea just minimize your time investment and have fun with it.

Certainly you do not want to invest 5-10 years on a novel thinking you could make money on it when it is highly unlikely you will.
However, you might want to invest a little of your time on a short story.
Sounds like you have an interesting idea just minimize your time investment and have fun with it.

Thank you, oldgeezer and other guys.

My idea seems somewhat interesting ?? Maybe I can invest a little of my time on the novel...

Anyway, I wants to hear some information or advice or something from Japanese members (or anyone who're living in japan and knows tickling scene there a bit)

When you finish it you could post it here, http://alleroticaebooks.com/. I know it says all romance at the top but there are a lot of BDSM and fetish stories posted on the site. Some cost and some are for free download, but either way I think your story could gain some recognition there.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back