• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pics in profiles

robmic

Verified
I don't know if this had been addressed in the past and I'm sorry if it has, but is there anything you can do when you click on a thumbnail and the pic comes up so large it's practically un-viewable. Is there any way to make the size smaller? Thanks.

The pictures that you are clicking upon are attachments. They are uploaded at large sizes by users, and can only be made smaller if the user who posted it chooses to edit it to a smaller physical size and replace the larger one themselves.

We cannot police every attachments size. We could set the forum to not allow them over a specific size, but then people get upset over tickling photos and such always being too small. So we've chosen the size you see as a compromise.

Myriads

Myriads, I found something that works (so far), to get them to a reasonable size to view. Right click on the image, and click on "view image" and it will come up in a smaller pic. It hasn't failed me so far...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back