• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ler's in videos who get loud along with their lee

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Is there anything more obnoxious in a video clip than when the tickler thinks they're the star of a one man show? The person being tickled starts laughing loudly and the person doing the tickling begins to panic, and worry that the audience might not hear how hilarious they're being, so they raise their voice until they're practically shouting over the sound of their own video.

I swear I want to stab myself in the ear with a fork.

I know what you mean. There was a guy in an older Tickle Abuse video (not Tommy) that used to speak loudly.

I hate it when the Ler starts laughing over the Lee. Ugh.

Really depends, if they're a really, really good ler, I kind of like that they take part in it and aren't just a vehicle there to make Person B start laughing.

I've never seen it to the extent in which you're describing though.

There's nothing I hate more than the videos where the ler is holding the camera so the microphone is closer to them. And they talk throughout the video and you can barely hear the lee laughing. I like occasional talking here and there as far as teasing goes but remember the video is about the lee, their laughter and their reactions. And most of the words said during a video should be from the lee, "Oh God Stop! Not there! I can't take anymore!" etc.

I love a ler adept at coy verbal teasing. It's fun to listen to them asking the lee pointed (or even just silly) questions while they are consumed with laughter, barely able to catch a breath, let alone answer queries to satisfaction! However, I'm into really cruel bound and gagged tickling. I don't care for screaming lees like some do. I can't think of any videos I've seen where the ler is laughing louder than the lee.

Mistress Vivian is tremendously fond of tickling me into tears while she smiles down at me, all catlike and quiet. Actually, all of my previous Mistresses where like that. I suspect it was a rush just being able to so totally own a guy just by tickling them silly.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back