• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ex g/f nurse nylons mm/f

chazz

TMF Poster
She was a nurse, and used to wear tan pantyhose under her scrubs, and one time after her shift, we were with some people and I asked a friend if he knew how ticklish she was right in front of her, he lit up and said no, so before she could run I grabbed her arms and said try her feet!! He grabbed her right ankle and pulled off her clog, and started to tickle her foot in a white ankle sock- she went crazy, "let me go! Hahahah stop! Make him stop!" Then this drew attention, so I asked another guy there if he knew how ticklish she was, he didn't hesitate- he grabbed the left and did the same! She was freaking out, but the best part was when my buddy on the right pulled her sock off revealing her precious foot in tan pantyhose, and he said "ooooooh, nylons?!" And went ballistic on her foot, the guy with the left obviously did the same, it was awesome!! Her feet were so pretty no one could keep their hands off them; people were taking turns tickling the crap out of them, it went on for like 20 minutes, until I finally released her, she put her socks back on and was very pissed!
Thought I'd share the best moment ever! Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 444
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    398.8 KB · Views: 517
  • 006 - Copy.JPG
    006 - Copy.JPG
    812.3 KB · Views: 346
  • 004 (2).JPG
    004 (2).JPG
    727.2 KB · Views: 594
  • Picture0864.jpg
    Picture0864.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 341
soo ticklish

Attachments

• IMG00783-20120702-1858.jpg
    IMG00783-20120702-1858.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 182
  • 001 - Copy.JPG
    001 - Copy.JPG
    729.2 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG00766-20120612-2356.jpg
    IMG00766-20120612-2356.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG00125-20111221-0007.jpeg
    IMG00125-20111221-0007.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 173
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    477.7 KB · Views: 232
:bubble2:

Attachments

• Picture0883.jpg
    Picture0883.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG00040-20110824-1653.jpg
    IMG00040-20110824-1653.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG00050-20110920-2003.jpg
    IMG00050-20110920-2003.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 229
Hell.....Thanks for those pictures....she has amazing feet. I love tickling stocking feet and I'm really pleased to hear she got it good....I know I would have had so much fun running my fingers up and down her nylon soles making her suffer....!!!

Thank for sharing this..!

We went to this party once where she wore jeans with Toms slip ons with sheer tan nylons under them.We arrived and started to have a fun time, seeing old friends and catching up. I went my own way for a while.When I returned to where my ex was she was with 4 other girls talking about their clothes and what they were wearing, but what got my attention and apparently the attention of most of the guys there was when one of her friends started asking about her Toms shoes saying "are those Toms? Oh Ive been thinking about getting some! are they comfy? would you mind if I try yours on?" I quickly watched her feet as this was a fantasy - to witness her nylon feet exposed in public with other guys around! She slipped her feet out of them and there they were - her sheer tan nylon feet with red nail polish that you could see right through the nylons. Her friend tried them on saying "omg! these are so comfy I dont want to give them back" Then another girl said abruptly "are you wearing nylons?!" I instantly became aroused as I stared at her feet, but then I noticed almost everyone there staring at her feet! About 4 guys were starting to come closer as they stared at her feet, as we all know - nylon feet at a party these days is very rare, especially with feet so nice... She answered her friend saying"yeah..." as she blushed a little. The other girl was sort of teasing her saying "wow I didnt know anyone wore nylons with jeans, haha, are they knee-highs or pantyhose??" My ex just told her to shut up and asked the other friend for her shoes back, but she was gone! She took off wearing her Toms not realizing because she was tipsy! The other girl started to get the attention of some of the boys as she made fun of her nylon feet - "Look at her toes! haha they look like theyre caught in a net! a suntan net! haha One of the guys said say "her leave her alone, I think her feet look nice and pretty in those nylons, they look soft too! The girl said out loud "Ya know guys, I heard nylons on your feet make them 10 times more ticklish, why dont you find out if thats true or false?" haha! My ex nervously walked away, but soon 3 guys came over and asked if they could massage her feet to make up for that bitchy girl being mean. She seemed confused - why would they want to rub my feet she thought? She replied no thanks, I'm too ticklish. The guys lit up, and asked again. I stood in the background just watching it all unfold - it was unbelievable! They started to jokingly say c'mooon, as they started to softly grab at her arms. It quickly esculated to one guy throwing her over his shoulder and bringing her to the living room, as they placed her on the floor not letting her move at all, each guy held an arm and a leg down pinning her. Then they shouted loud enough for the whole party to hear: "TICKLE HER FEEET!!!!!!!!!!" She began freaking out screaming to stop and to be let up!!! Almost everyone there started to maul her helpless pretty feet in the nylons, scrabbling and scraping her soles madly. there must have been a blur of 5 or 6 people all tickling her feet at once as the guys held her down laughing at her. The bitchy girl who started it all was now standing over her laughing saying " haha! shouldnt have worn nylons!!" She just laid there laughing uncontrollably as her feet got tickle tortured. I grabbed her right foot and went to town as a couple of girls helped by raking their long nails all over her soles! I think like 2 guys started to fondle themselves as they watched, she was screaming for us to stop, but her feet were so attractive and had teased everyone all night, so no stopping! A couple of guys started to pull her nylon away from her toes and let it snap back on her foot just for fun, just teasing her even more for having on nylons. Then about 9 of us started to chant "cootchie-cootchie-coo COOTCHIE- COOTCHIE-COO COOTCHIE-COOTCHIE-COO" Then some guys complimented her on how pretty her feet were in nylons, and they confirmed to the mean girl that they think nylons tickle more! We all tickled her feet for 45 mins straight until there was a noise complaint from a neighbor, and even the police officer who showed up asked what was going on. Someone told him - "we were tickling that girl because she has nylons on her feet, and they looked delicious!" He agreed, saying "thats understandable, but you should leave her alone now." My ex got up and ran by him out the door, and he caught a glimpse of her feet and said "Oh boy, I would have tickled her feet too!" We never did get her shoes back that night, which was fine with me : )

Last edited:
I always wanted to be at a party when someone gets tickled so I could join in.......!! How old is she..??
Thanks again for sharing

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I really enjoyed the pantyhosed pictures. That's my all time favorite.

We broke it off long ago...her feet were great, but not the relationship.. Lol

Great story and wonderful photos. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Yes her feet are GORGEOUS...I sure wish you were both still together. I would have loved to have been of the guys who got to tickle her feet. Thanks for sharing.

They were the best...
Anyone want to write a story or scenario how you would gang tickle her tan nylon feet? I'd love to read it! Like I mentioned she wore pantyhose under her scrubs and was a mega tease...

They were the best...
Anyone want to write a story or scenario how you would gang tickle her tan nylon feet? I'd love to read it! Like I mentioned she wore pantyhose under her scrubs and was a mega tease...

Awesome story and great photos. Looks like you put in a lot of work haha.

They were the best...

Anyone?

Such ticklish sexy feet. I wish I could gang tickle the shot out of them again.... Who would help??

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back