• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My stories + who I am (after 9 years, I wanna do this)

OnlyForNow2015

Hi. you've seen me here before, as a writer and an f/m contributer who appears and then disappears and then occasionally puts up a pt. 1 and doesn't do a pt. 2. Lately I've been speaking to my therapist about what makes me happy and who I am and what I should do, and she thought it would be best to introduce myself to who I write for.

My name is Ramona and I'm 22. I must confess that I wrote and submitted my first story here when I was only 13 or 14. As a girl who was never much like other girls, and who is at sexual odds with some of the boys I've had in my life, I wanted to escape into this tickling daydream I've had my whole life. I'm a tickler, unfortunately not very ticklish at all myself but the right person can get me going I'm blessed to say.

I'd like to just be open about who I am before I contribute any more stories. I'm sorry if the meta-ness of this thread is inappropriate. Since I have two stories going right now I figured I'd put this here instead of in one of those threads. I'm really looking forward to getting to know people better and opening up now :) and writing more tickle stories!

so yeah, hi. :)

Welcome back to the TMF, Ramona. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. :D

I've always enjoyed your stories, Ramona. Not enough f/m out there, especially from a lady's perspective. You're among friends here and hope to read more from you

Hello and nice to meet you. Your stories are among my favorites and I always click on your threads with great anticipation.

Your among friends, also I'm sure plenty of us joined the site around that age, lol.

If you ever would like to chat, always looking for new friends.

Agreed with everything everyone else has said. Your stories are awesome, and it's great that you're back. And hey, good on you for being brave enough to open up as well.

its a sourprise to know that you are a girl! that makes it more interesting and have to tell you that you're stories are wonderful! really well written!

OnlyForNow,

And let me add my compliments as well. I've very much enjoyed your stories and hope to read many more in the future.

Cheers,

Robin Wilde
author of Tabitha's Tease and Tabitha's Tickle

Well, congratulations – I hope introducing yourself doesn't feel like too enormous an undertaking; many people here just want to enjoy their capacity for wonderful fascination and pleasure, and clearly make an effort to be friendly, courteous, considerate, and even protective of others here. Best wishes continuing with confidence.

OnlyForNow,

And let me add my compliments as well. I've very much enjoyed your stories and hope to read many more in the future.

Cheers,

Robin Wilde
author of Tabitha's Tease and Tabitha's Tickle

I can't believe YOU are here! Although what a perfect place. I have enjoyed your books as well.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back