• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friend Finds Out part 1 (M/F)

pimpfoot

TMF Poster
Story is about what happened when my friend e found out about my foot fetish. E is a mid 30's lady I met on a job and we just clicked. I saw her in sandals once when she came to get her check and her feet were gorgeous. Long long toes, perfectly shaped nail beds, with navy blue polish. Ever since that day I had been working on some way to get to those feet. Over time and random conversations I found out her shoe size was 10, she gets pedicures, every other week, and that's she is very ticklish. One of our coworkers Rob had a crush on E and would poke her sides whenever she wasn't looking. She always protested with "cut it out Rob that tickles".

After working together for about 8 months we decided to have a movie night and some drinks to hangout. I thought to myself maybe an opportunity will present itself to get to those feet. I was pretty nervous on arrival for all the wrong reasons. This wasnt even a date. But those feet are once in a lifetime. I pulled up in the driveway, and made my way to the door. She was expecting me so the main door was open and she just had the screen door locked. I rang the doorbell....catchy tune I thought to myself. She comes to the door wearing all black and black flip flops, Oh those feet she had pink polish with glitter. Her feet are seriously stunning. She opens the door, "come on in" she says. And I follow her into the living room where I see the Netflix menu on her 60" flat screen, and her fluffy cat on the couch. "Have a seat, would you like a drink?" I decline telling her I always eat first before I drink. She laughs and says fine. "I Ordered a pizza not too long ago so shouldn't be too long." She walks back in the living room from the kitchen and plops down on thew couch. Kicks off her flip flops and sits with her feet behind her. She reaches for a blanket and covers herself from the waist down. At this point I'm happy because she is barefoot so there is potential for an opportunity. But what do I do if I were to get to her feet? Was all I could think about. "So what are we watching? NOTHING SCARY!! i would like to sleep tonight!!" I reccomend starting with a comedy. She agrees and we turn on The Anchorman 2.

After about 15 min into the movie the pizza arrives. I pay because I'm a gentleman, She of course doesn't mind. Even though were just friends and she is older than me E is very attractive, and her personality is very unique but most men are intimidated by her. She keeps it real, but is also very much a goofball! We enjoy our pizza, but the movie sucks so we end up talking and joking around. She cracks me up with stories of guys she meets. And then it happened....

She took a big yawn and a full body stretch extending her arms and legs. Her feet escaped the blanket, long toes flexed up towards up to the ceiling. I couldn't believe the sight. My attention completely focused on her feet. Then I saw her feet and legs relax. I realized she was done stretching and I may be caught looking a little too long. I look back at E and shes giving me a confused look with a smirk. "Something wrong with me feet? Why were you staring at them? Or do you like?" She asks as she smiles. She's such a smart ass. After a brief awkward pause she says, " i'm just messing with you geez". She stands up and heads in the kitchen. "Ready for that drink now?" "YEP!!" is all I can say at this point as I'm even more nervous now. Was she playing with me? Or is she really curious? I tell myself to calm down and that its nothing. She returns with glasses in hand. Wine in her glass, and whiskey for me. She sits back down on the couch this time on the far end, and moves her cat out of the way. Before I know it I feel something hit my lap and I look down and there are her big beautiful feet. I am about to have a stroke what the hell is going on?..........

Stay tuned for part 2....

Thanks for the comments I am trying to bring a new style of writing to the forum. I think I've found the way for me to contribute. I have many, many stories. Part 2 is coming soon

Very descriptive, very good so far. I really love these kinds of scenarios and could totally picture being in the same boat and having a very similar thought process/reactions...

Thanks for the comments I am trying to bring a new style of writing to the forum. I think I've found the way for me to contribute. I have many, many stories. Part 2 is coming soon

The style IS very engaging,.. a good first person narrative instead of some one just describing something that happened to them.

The style IS very engaging,.. a good first person narrative instead of some one just describing something that happened to them.

Thanks that's what I was going for. Part 2 coming today!! Happy Friday everyone!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back