• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She-Hulk Tickled

myway123

TMF Master
I found this old comic online. I look and didn't see where its been post before so I thought put it up just in case.
hulkshehulk2.jpg

Cool. I never saw that comic before. Do you happen to know which issue it was from?

It's from Cloak & Dagger issue 9 (and "Acts of Vengeance" crossover; hence the Avengers guest-starring in it).

I saw the last frame of this on DA. Like I said there, The robot is an imitation of her cousin, maybe that's how it knows she's ticklish.

Amazing how long this thread has gone.

Testament to awesomeness of She-Hulk which is really testament to appeal of a strong , smart (She-Hulk is an attorney after all), powerful and funny woman being tickled.

Sigh...

I can't remember what issue it was from. Does anyone remember a Spider-Man comic where he fights the "grey" hulk? In the issue the hulk destroys a building. The building is about to fall on a crowd of people. Spider-Man hold the building up preventing the people from being killed. Hulk comes over and says, "Hey Spider-Man, are you ticklish?" while waving his finger near his stomach. Spider-Man begs him not to tickle him. I forget what happens after that. I think he might have dropped the building on the Hulk.

Anyhow, does anyone else remember this comic?

- Crypto

That was a part of a crossover between "The Incredible Hulk" and "Web of Spider-Man" series. I think it was in the "Web" issue. Spidey was struggling to prevent a billboard from falling and injuring people. The Hulk (who the world currently thought was dead) made the threat against Spider-Man to bust his chops. Spidey promised he wouldn't tell anyone that he (the Hulk) was alive if the Hulk helped him with the billboard. That satisfied the Hulk and he easily hefted it away to safety.

*I just did a check of the Marvel chronology because I wanted to check my memory of this and I had everything correct except it was in the Incredible Hulk #349. Not too shabby for something I read over 20 years ago!*

As a big She-Hulk fan this is a fantastic find.

That was a part of a crossover between "The Incredible Hulk" and "Web of Spider-Man" series. I think it was in the "Web" issue. Spidey was struggling to prevent a billboard from falling and injuring people. The Hulk (who the world currently thought was dead) made the threat against Spider-Man to bust his chops. Spidey promised he wouldn't tell anyone that he (the Hulk) was alive if the Hulk helped him with the billboard. That satisfied the Hulk and he easily hefted it away to safety.

*I just did a check of the Marvel chronology because I wanted to check my memory of this and I had everything correct except it was in the Incredible Hulk #349. Not too shabby for something I read over 20 years ago!*

Got any images

Awesome, I actually own all of She-Hulk's main line comics, never saw this one though.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back