• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Show of Hands for NEST This Year?

I have always wanted to go to this event. I'm extremely nervous though to meet all my fellow TMFers. I do, however, want to be tied up and tickled at this event.

I have always wanted to go to this event. I'm extremely nervous though to meet all my fellow TMFers. I do, however, want to be tied up and tickled at this event.

Have you signed up? I am the newbie coordinator, so please let me know if you have any questions. Hopefully you will connect
with someone to play with!

Ahh, I'm scared, I'd really like to go, I have the money to travel there and for the event, but it seems like such a leap from what I usually do. After all it is in less than a week. Maybe next year, also Sun God takes place during NEST :/ thoughts anyone?

You will always feel that way until you attend and realize its actually a blast.

Ahh, I'm scared, I'd really like to go, I have the money to travel there and for the event, but it seems like such a leap from what I usually do. After all it is in less than a week. Maybe next year, also Sun God takes place during NEST :/ thoughts anyone?

If you have the time and the money, who cares if it's in a week? Come! It won't be any less of a leap next year :)

If a meek, mild-mannered rhinoceros can manage to have fun at NEST, pretty much ANYONE can! :D

For the second year in a row, we're going to have to back out of going to NEST. My health issues have reared their ugly heads again and I'm not confident enough that I will be recovered sufficiently to be able to enjoy this weekend.

I hope all of you have a wonderful time, and I hope you get or give all the pokes you can handle.

R (& M)

For the second year in a row, we're going to have to back out of going to NEST. My health issues have reared their ugly heads again and I'm not confident enough that I will be recovered sufficiently to be able to enjoy this weekend.

I hope all of you have a wonderful time, and I hope you get or give all the pokes you can handle.

R (& M)
Very sorry to hear this. :( You will be missed. I hope you recover soon.

I'll be there, but I'll now be going solo. My boyfriend's mother is in the hospital and he had to head to FL. Her condition isn't fatal, but he wanted to go down to comfort her and be able to handle stuff not over the phone(She never remarried and only had one child). If I seem depressed/out of it will be because he isn't with me, but I supported/understood why he went down south. I wanted to go with him, but he told me I would've been bored and said I should go to NEST. I'll probably be wearing my collar at NEST out of respect for my boyfriend/Dom not being there. That being said don't be afraid to talk to me or negotiate a scene. I will be open to play and I'm a switch. From day one of our relationship we've both been allowed to play with others.

Last edited:

R (& M)

Oh bummer, gonna miss you two. Take care of yourself and get better. Oh, and poke the "evil one" for me.

Drew

Wish I was. Didn't know it existed until last weekend. :(

Planning on next year. We'll see.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back