• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Olivia Wilde apparently tickled A LOT in "Drinking Buddies"

rmfan

TMF Master
http://www.cinesnob.net/olivia-wild...a-kendrick-joe-swanberg-drinking-buddies-dvd/

"Can you talk a little more about the sexual tension that is portrayed in the film between the characters? Of course, there is the hiking scene with Anna and Ron where they kiss, but there’s also a lot of tickling going on between Jake and Olivia for most of the movie. Did those scenes come natural to you all?"

Haven't seen the film yet. Entire film is unscripted and improvised and it's basically about friends (Jake Johnson and Olivia Wilde) starting to grow sexual tension between them. They needed to depict that thin line between friends and lovers organically with them being all touchy-feely, so I guess this "a lot" of tickling was indeed a lot. Especially when one considers multiple takes.

I saw this movie, but I don't remember any tickling of note going on in it.

I agree with TMF Jeff. I saw it, and I remember no tickling at all.

Maybe it all went on behind the scenes and the reporter heard about it in the pre-interview or something. Because nobody corrects him when he says it, and they all act like they know what he means.

I was thinking the same thing, I watched it just last night and found no tickling at all. Olivia Wilde though, holy moly, she's good.

I Fucking Love Olivia Wilde. If shes ticklish then that's super awesome in my book!

Yeah, I finally saw the movie and TMF Jeff is right, there was indeed no tickling.

I'm quite confused now as to what the hell was interviewer referring to?

The interview notes say it took place when the film first premiered at some festival. Maybe the interviewer hadnt seen it yet and was working from notes, or maybe the version that showed ended up not being the final cut. The tickling is probably on the cutting room floor somewhere.

Yeah, could be.

I want those deleted scenes now, though.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back